SELECT CONTENT

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:I don't have Instagram, but apparently Mafs Fan has released an Instagram story saying that Jamie and Beth are still together. Someone with Instagram might want to confirm....

Just happened to see this and since I do have Instagram I checked it out. The sotry itself may be gone but the reply to an IG post seems to suggest that Jamie and Beth are still together:

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Mafs110

Source: My SC from https://www.instagram.com/p/B1PqkaIHOBt/
IMO, that would explain why Beth seems so bubbly during MAFS Unfiltered.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:44 pm

There is a photo posted on MAFSFan's page of Jamie and Elizabeth out and about. Not sure it is okay to post the photo here. If it is I'll try and post it.

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Please do!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 pm

Posted photo below.

Last edited by Brill on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Thank you!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:21 pm

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Jamie_10

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:42 am

I can at least deal with these two still together even though I feel their relationship is explosive.
But if Amber stays with that POS, I will be upset. I hope her family was aware of what he was doing and talked some sense into her before she made her decision.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:25 am

Watched an episode last night with "Couples on the Couch." It was mostly reruns of Wednesday but with commentary from Bobbie/Danielle, Ashley/Anthony, Doug/Jamie and ___/Christine (sorry can't remember his name at the moment).

Found the couples' comments interesting but was pretty bored with watching the same scenes I had just watched the day before.

Anyone else watch?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:09 pm

I hadn't watched Wednesday's episode, but did watch Couple's Couch. I liked the commentary from the couples. It definitely added to it to have some of the successful couples give their takes. I am curious to see what couple(s) stay together from this season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:57 pm

Since the above photo shows Jamie and Elizabeth together I’ll be disappointed it everyone other than Matt and Amber aren’t still together

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:43 pm

I didn't watch CC because I figured it might bore me and that seems to have been the majority opinion, so I am glad I didn't waste my time. I am wondering though why Jephte and Shawneice were not on. Hoping they have moved past their problems and are together again for good.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Jephte & Shawniece recently posted Instagram pix of them celebrating their 2nd anniversary. The looked happy.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS Season 9 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Iluvbachette
whit90
Hotmomma
gurlbrit
ilovecarbs