SELECT CONTENT

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:34 pm

@albean99 I'm not a fan of open shelves either - living in CA, I am concerned about earthquakes and having all that stuff just walk off the shelves!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:09 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:56 pm

Awww what sweet vids! She has a beautiful family. The road trip looks like a great idea. The children look like a mix of both Ali and Kevin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:27 am

Give Molly a stage and she'll be happy! So cute!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:49 pm

Molly gets her ears pierced and gets new glasses!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRVBN9CDatA/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:52 am

That was pretty cute! Molly is very brave to have her ears pierced so young! I was 12 when I did it. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:40 am

Molly looks super cute!! I'm almost 31 and don't have mine pierced. laugh out loud Though lately I have been wanting to get them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 8367-910 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 I_got_13 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR7lt-iHonB/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:43 pm

OH man, that is not fun. That is not nearly as bad as what I've seen from family and friends. It's horrible and very painful. It can appear in different places on your body. A family member in his 50's had it on his legs and a coworker got it all over her stomach. She was in her early 50's at the time as well. It looked horrible, and she had a really hard time because getting dressed and having clothes on was impossible. The vax is only for 50 and older because that's the age group that's been tested since they are the ones more common to get it.

Geesh this has got me thinking again! One of those things I keep putting off.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OH man, that is not fun. That is not nearly as bad as what I've seen from family and friends. It's horrible and very painful. It can appear in different places on your body. A family member in his 50's had it on his legs and a coworker got it all over her stomach. She was in her early 50's at the time as well. It looked horrible, and she had a really hard time because getting dressed and having clothes on was impossible. The vax is only for 50 and older because that's the age group that's been tested since they are the ones more common to get it.

Geesh this has got me thinking again! One of those things I keep putting off.

My dad had shingles when he was in his 50's it was around his waist. It was very painful.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:41 am

My oldest had shingles this past winter at 33 and his was on the right side of his back and chest. He said it was very painful. I'm happy that my husband & I got vaccinated last year. He was told that his was caused by stress which isn't surprising given his job at the time was stressful plus they have a baby.

Ali's shingles being on her face could cause issues, including with her eyes. Shingles is no joke and the Shingrix vaccine is better than the previous one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Both my parents had it and my mom had it twice. Hers was really bad ... under her breasts and around her back and lasted almost a year the first time. Forget about wearing a bra. Second was not as bad as she had gotten the vaccine.

It is easily treatable if you spot it early, but it is contagious until the blisters dry. Problem is most people don't realize what it is when they first get it. Ali is lucky because it is not something people her age suspect.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion #2

+13
pikake
Annie
Billysmom
Linds911
lipsis