SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:48 am

Wow, Peter is looking so sexy in that first picture where he is looking at Victoria. :fanningfan

They look good together!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:40 am

Sorry to say that I don't find Victoria P appealing. I'm not sure how to kindly say that there's a lot about her appearance that looks unnatural to me. JMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:00 am

luvstx wrote:Sorry to say that I don't find Victoria P appealing.  I'm not sure how to kindly say that there's a lot about her appearance that looks unnatural to me.  JMO

Hey, everybody has their own preferences and opinions and that’s okay! hi

They actually look a bit like Barbie and Ken, laugh out loud!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:44 pm

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-star-peter-weber-films-a-group-date-out-in-los-angeles/

There are some good pics of the girls on the last group date in this article.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:57 pm

Stacia620 wrote:https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-star-peter-weber-films-a-group-date-out-in-los-angeles/

There are some good pics of the girls on the last group date in this article.

Agree with that!

Would love to know what the producers told the girls to be ready for because these outfits are all over the place....booties with heels, sneakers, bathing suits, cute date rompers!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:08 pm

@luvstx I am strangely fascinated by the shoes on this girl. WTH? Are they shoes, boots, socks pulled over shoes? I have never seen anything like this before.

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachel10

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-star-peter-weber-films-a-group-date-out-in-los-angeles/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Sprite wrote:@luvstx I am strangely fascinated by the shoes on this girl. WTH? Are they shoes, boots, socks pulled over shoes? I have never seen anything like this before.

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachel10

I had to google this.  It appears that people are using socks over shoes to make Yeezy boots.  Maybe this is the real deal in this picture--heaven knows I am no fashionista.  Here's a link to a story on this trend.  link

eta:  apparently I can't do a good link--can someone fix?  I'll figure it out.
eta again: maybe this will work

Last edited by pitci on Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad link)

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Sprite wrote:@luvstx I am strangely fascinated by the shoes on this girl. WTH? Are they shoes, boots, socks pulled over shoes? I have never seen anything like this before.

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachelor-Peter-Weber-Spotted-Filming-a-Group-Date-09
BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachelor-Peter-Weber-Spotted-Filming-a-Group-Date-08
BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachelor-Peter-Weber-Spotted-Filming-a-Group-Date-11
BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachelor-Peter-Weber-Spotted-Filming-a-Group-Date-02
BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachelor-Peter-Weber-Spotted-Filming-a-Group-Date-10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:41 pm

We have 7 names for this date:

HANNAH SLUSS, LEXI BUCHANAN, KELSEY WEIER, MYKENNA DORN, DEANDRA KANU, NATASHA PARKER, VICTORIA FULLER

but I count 8 girls here....

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Bachelor-Peter-Weber-Spotted-Filming-a-Group-Date-11

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:We have 7 names for this date:

HANNAH SLUSS, LEXI BUCHANAN, KELSEY WEIER, MYKENNA DORN, DEANDRA KANU, NATASHA PARKER, VICTORIA FULLER

The last one is Alexa Caves. She is the one in the stripe pants.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:13 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:We have 7 names for this date:

The last one is Alexa Caves. She is the one in the stripe pants.
OK thanks, will put her on the list

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Wow Victoria Fuller (is that the girl in the red and white polka dot dress?) She is gorgeous!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq