SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:11 pm

They’re an attractive couple but I’m not getting the same chemistry & butterflies vibes that I got from the Rachel/Dean and Hannah/Tyler concert dates.

Weird about Chase Rice following her.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:28 pm

Well no wonder the concert part was a little earlier this time. I think the producer want to see if she reveals something to him during the night portion. Sidenote I saw some videos on IG that Peter went and talked to the audience on stage after the dancing. I didn't really see Victoria on stage with him. Wonder if they took a picture with Chase? Also read on reddit an audience member that went thought there was something off about the way Chase was acting when he saw Victoria. Man they if they didn't even give the artist the heads up.

2pop

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:53 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:55 pm

Some more on Chase and Victoria per bachelornation.scoop Instagram stories.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Screen62
TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Screen63
TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Screen65

https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Oh man this is some messy sh!t that i am here for laugh out loud

1st we have Peter dancing like Elaine from seinfield, then we have this Victoria secret model looking like she was going to puke the whole time(i thought it was lack of chemistry) but i guess seeing her ex singing to them would make anyone sick...you can't write this stuff. TPTB really do work harder than the devil. Now i wonder how long before they broke up before she went on the show? or even if they did hahahaha maybe Victoria F and Pete are made for each other Hugesmile

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:08 pm

They absolutely knew Jed had a girlfriend. Ooops sorry wrong season. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:50 pm

Lol so the awkwardness wasn’t just due to lack of chemistry. This franchise never ceases to amaze me. Love the mess.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Well, we knew that it would be the women that brought the drama this season since Pete is so bland, but this is a new twist. Didn't see any chemistry between them and I don't attribute it all to her seeing her ex performing. Just as much as she may have been distracted by the ex, he didn't seem to be looking at her so much or holding her close and there doesn't appear to have been any make out. They were about as far apart as could be.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:31 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:44 am

Someone on Reddit said that Peter didn't like the fact she dated Chase before the show and eliminated her? Not sure how true this is....But I guess if Peter doesn't want drama or another Jed type drama i could see him eliminating her ? Is it January yet laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq