SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:07 am

bachelorettefan885 wrote:Have been debating whether to post this or not... or post it on Reddit... but here goes.
After some digging, it appears that the person pictured talking to Pete is his ex-gf, she is tagged in some of his older pics on Instagram. Not sure if its okay to write out her full name on here.
She's getting married in 4 days on 11/1 in Virginia. On her wedding registry site, one of her bridesmaid's last name is Fuller, so very high possibility she is related to Victoria.  
It kind of all makes sense, being that it's not Lauren L's mom, but Peter's ex-gf.
Those who are interested can google her (peter's ex gf) full name and her info will pop up...

Oops... RS just posted and it was not Merissa Pence that I had in mind. Y'all can still look at pilot pete's insta as I mentioned above, maybe the ex from above also knows Victoria Fuller. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Seriously even putting everything else that's come out today aside, it's crazy if he ended up choosing someone who potentially knew 2 of his exes. Like aside from the fame factor, why do a whole TV show to find someone you could have just found yourself? It's annoying AF.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:13 am

@leavers what two exes? I get the one that came to visit him today. Who is the 2nd?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:19 am

bachelorettefan885 wrote:It looks like Merissa Pence looks very similar to Kelsey Weier...

are all of Peter's ex's blonde?

Any way ....

via GIPHY

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:23 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:@leavers what two exes?  I get the one that came to visit him today.  Who is the 2nd?

If you read the post I quoted you'll know what I mean.

RS just posted and it was not Merissa Pence that I had in mind. Y'all can still look at pilot pete's insta as I mentioned above, maybe the ex from above also knows Victoria Fuller.

Bold for emphasis

Also note I was careful to qualify with "potentially" VF knows two of his exes.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:52 am

Watching those videos of Peter and Victoria is like a car crash I can't look away from. He looked SO smitten and had no idea what was about to blow up. Poor guy. I really wonder if she was his F1 before he found all of this out. He looked so into her in all the videos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 am

leavers wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@leavers what two exes?  I get the one that came to visit him today.  Who is the 2nd?

RS just posted and it was not Merissa Pence that I had in mind. Y'all can still look at pilot pete's insta as I mentioned above, maybe the ex from above also knows Victoria Fuller.

Bold for emphasis

I mean this is pretty odd in general...for a girl going on the show to know 2 girls he probably dated and still want to go on and date him. Personally weiiird to me dizzy
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:53 am

I am not going to post Peter's ex sm handles or anything but just some info. As RS posted as of now her Instagram is public. She has one picture of Peter still up on her Instagram in its dated December of 2012 so I believe that is around the time they where together. Also in the picture with Peter she was a brunette. Just to add Peter doesn't follow her on Instagram anymore and she just recently followed him (could of been today but it wasn't long ago) and she as of this moment still follows Victoria. I wonder if he recognized her when she came up to him. Also she is a big Bachelor fan going by her follows and the fact she has post with people from the show like Chris Soules. She has an Instagram story at the concert date before she talked to Peter I believe watching them dance but she was in the back not close up. Just some background info on this woman we will see on camera probably the end of February or early March.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:16 am

If Victoria makes it through this rose ceremony she'll be F1 IMO.
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:01 am

I hope his family is paying attention to this. If she makes it to F2 (I really hope not, but it’s possible) he may listen to his family.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:50 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
leavers wrote:

Bold for emphasis

I mean this is pretty odd in general...for a girl going on the show to know 2 girls he probably dated and still want to go on and date him. Personally weiiird to me dizzy

Well if she was sleeping with the husbands of her friends I don't think her knowing his ex's is exactly a major issue to her. TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1710264613

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:44 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the spoilers.

All sorts of weirdness yesterday, I honestly don’t know where to begin. A lot of false information floating around out there regarding what happened based on the things that were sent to me, and I want to clear everything up. Especially after I released the name of the person who Peter was seen talking to once he was done dancing with Victoria. Might wanna listen to this whole story considering, well, she and I have been in contact during this last month. How everything came together was so bizarre because it was so back and forth and last minute. That truly was one of the weirdest days of filming I can ever remember yesterday from this franchise, and really, I still don’t know what to make of it. When you read everything I lay out for you today about the chain of events yesterday, you’re probably still gonna be slightly confused as to the show’s motivation and what it all means. Don’t worry, you won’t be the only ones. I’ll share my thoughts at the end today of what I THINK might happen now after knowing what I know about yesterday. Bear with me here, there’s a lot to go over.

First, lets just get out of the way all the pics and videos from yesterday’s date to those who didn’t see it. Keep in mind, all these pictures and video are BEFORE Peter knew anything about Victoria and what I posted yesterday. Clearly. So here it is in chronological order of what went down:

snip

Can I just point out now that I’m glad Victoria dressed up for her hometown date? Did she think they were going to the beach and it was 90 degrees out? Cut off jean shorts in 60 degree weather? I’m no fashionista by any means, but that didn’t look like hometown date attire.

So you get the gist of what went down. Peter is into Victoria clearly. There’s a physical attraction there that is undeniable. And then things got weird. So you saw me mention the fact that Lauren Luyendyk (Burnham) had her mom (and dad) there, Pamela Burnham. Her mom got mic’d up by production. The other person of note who was there that was also mic’d up was Morgan Speight, this girl:

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 MorganSp1

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 MorganSp2

As you can see, she is friends with Lauren Luyendyk from back when she lived in Virginia Beach, as she attended her bachelorette party and wedding. But, I can tell you that Morgan is also good friends with one of the women whose now ex-husband Victoria had a relationship with. That’s why she was there and mic’d up. It certainly looks to me like Pamela and Morgan were told to be there by the show and were there to warn Peter about Victoria. I don’t see any other reason why they’d mic them up. But then Merissa happened…

Merissa Pence briefly contacted me earlier this month. Said she had dated Peter briefly back in 2012 when she was living and working in LA. Here is them back in the day:

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 MerissaPeter1

Her main goal since the time she contacted me was to warn Peter about Victoria. She knows who she is, what she’s about, and all the stories I reported yesterday. Merissa is not some scorned ex looking for revenge. All she kept telling me is “how can we let Peter know.” Obviously I have no contacts with production, but Merissa somehow got a hold of production earlier this month, told them, and they said they’d get back to her. At this point, I was planning of having Merissa do an interview with me once I saw how far Victoria last this season. I didn’t know when, but we’d briefly kept in touch and I said I’d get back with her as well. Then yesterday happens.

On Sunday, Merissa was contacted by production saying they liked her story and to stand by. Then Sunday night they told her they didn’t need her to show up for the date on Monday. She told me this after I posted my column yesterday, which is why I posted this tweet:

So at that point, Merissa and I didn’t know what was going on, but we felt like SOMEONE was being told to come to the date and confront Victoria. They couldn’t NOT at this point after the story was now out. They didn’t really give her much of a reason why they didn’t want her to come anymore. Then I released my story yesterday morning, and whaddya’ know, Merissa is contacted late in the afternoon and told to come down to The Shack and be there by 3:00. Here’s where the misinformation that’s out there needs to be corrected. Once Merissa showed up, no one from production talked to her. She wasn’t mic’d up, wasn’t told what to do, wasn’t told where to stand, wasn’t told “Hey, Peter’s gonna come talk to you after the dance,” etc. Nothing. She showed up with friends and sat and watched, not even expecting to ever see or talk to Peter. Why would she? No one told her anything once she got there and she didn’t even have a microphone on her, and she saw that Pamela Burnham and Morgan Speight were there and mic’d up. So she just watched the date with her friends from a distance and then went to a bar.

After Peter and Victoria’s dance, Victoria is taken away by producers to talk to them and I’m assuming shoot some ITM’s, Peter walks another way and walks by Merissa. She called out his name, he recognizes her, and they start talking. Again, she’s not mic’d up, and not until Peter and Merissa start talking, do cameras then rush over and catch them to start filming. Merissa then tells Peter about Victoria and what she knows. She’s ruined marriages, she’s a liar, she’s a manipulator, and that she really thinks he deserves someone who’s there for him, and Victoria is not it. This is the first Peter has heard of this news, says it was a huge buzzkill because he’s had such a great time with her, but he thanks Merissa for telling him, they hug, and he leaves immediately with producers and gets into a car. Was told by others when he was walking away they saw “after he talked to the blonde girl,” he had tears in his eyes. After their talk, Merissa was never contacted by production, no one came up to her after their convo, and she left with her friends.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 MerissaPeter2

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 MerissaPeter3-e1572360549923

I believe Merissa when she says that because that’s all she’s expressed to me since I first spoke to her. This has nothing to do with rekindling something with Peter. She doesn’t want him back or anything like that. That had something 7 years ago, she cares about the guy, and she wanted him to know about Victoria since she figured he didn’t – and she was right. Already I’m hearing people attack Merissa and acting like she just wants 15 minutes of fame. Seriously? I heard the exact same stuff with Haley Stevens. Was Haley’s name everywhere and doing interviews for a week when the Jed stuff broke? Of course. Is she this huge country star now touring the world gaining all this notoriety because of it? No. You’re acting like someone’s life is going to change and all the sudden they’re gonna be this massive TV star now that they came on the show to out someone else. Please. Save your breath. I hear the same stuff every season anytime anyone whose not on the show speaks out against someone who is. “They just want their 15 minutes.” Great. And nothing ever comes of it. Merissa had 1,500 IG followers before I posted who she was. Now she has 2,400. You’re acting like now she’s got a million and will get all these offers in the entertainment world. Not to mention, the ironic thing being people defending Victoria and attacking Merissa for just wanting 15 minutes of fame when that’s exactly what Victoria is doing by going on this show. I can’t handle ignorance like that.

Not to mention, attacking Merissa’s character for warning Peter has nothing to do with the bottom line. Isn’t the point everyone’s been making since I posted yesterday’s story that Peter needs to know about Victoria? That’s what she did. Peter now knows and has to decide what he wants to do. For the last month, this guy was clueless. Whether it was Merissa that did it, or whether it was Pamela Burnham and Morgan Speight, the point is he needed to know. Does it really matter who told him? By the way, Pamela and Morgan never spoke to Peter on camera yesterday (or off camera from what I heard since Peter left right after his talk with Merissa) so them being mic’d up and not used is just weird. Especially when the person they did use to talk to Peter, Merissa, wasn’t mic’d up or even told what to do once she arrived, or spoken to after she talked to him. Like I said, the whole thing is bizarre. Maybe Pamela and Morgan were the backup plan if Merissa never saw Peter. Maybe Merissa was the backup plan and it was supposed to be Pamela Burnham and Morgan who told him, but once Merissa told him, they didn’t need them anymore. The thing I find most crazy is that, yeah, production told Merissa to show up (less than 24 hrs after they told her they didn’t need her), but then once she’s there, no one says a word to her. She shows up, has no one from production say a word to her, talks to Peter, has no one from production say anything after that, and leaves. Merissa is already getting hate online, I’m receiving stuff personally about her, and I just don’t get it. These people are missing the point. Peter now knows about Victoria, and that’s all that matters.

At this point, after knowing everything that went down yesterday, I really don’t think this is the nail in the coffin for Victoria anymore. Do I think she’ll win? No. But I think now she’s gonna make it through next rose ceremony. I’m just looking at it from an outsider perspective. Peter has had a month long “relationship” with Victoria, and yesterday is the first time he’s heard anything in regards to her past. Yes, seems like he was taken aback by it, but I’m sure later on last night, he confronted Victoria, she denied it, said it wasn’t true, probably said don’t let anyone come interfere in our relationship, I’m falling in love with you blah blah blah, and now Peter has to weigh that versus what Merissa told him. My personal opinion is I think Victoria’s manipulation will win out. I hope it doesn’t, but I don’t know if what Merissa said to him will ultimately take effect right away, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he keeps her around. I can see him keeping Victoria around just because he doesn’t want to give up just yet and end what they had over a 10 minute conversation with Merissa. We’ll know more after the rose ceremony this weekend, but I don’t think it’s a done deal she’s gone next. I’m sure Peter took what Merissa said to heart, he was bothered by it in the moment, but I think this guy wants Victoria in the fantasy suite and that convo yesterday isn’t gonna be enough to deter him. We shall see.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:We’ll know more after the rose ceremony this weekend, but I don’t think it’s a done deal she’s gone next. I’m sure Peter took what Merissa said to heart, he was bothered by it in the moment, but I think this guy wants Victoria in the fantasy suite and that convo yesterday isn’t gonna be enough to deter him. We shall see. 

Source: Reality Steve

I'm sure Pete will frame it as "I need more time with her to talk about everything" but yeahhhh. He's (physically) super into her IMO and I think he was always planning to take her to the fantasy suite before he found out. I can just picture him giving her the last rose after a long, dramatic pause and everyone at home losing their minds laugh out loud I hope he thinks with the right head and lets her go now, but I think I'd actually be more surprised if she was eliminated at F4 than if she wasn't. Idk. This season is kind of a trainwreck and I change my opinion every 5 minutes laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq