SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Credit to RS.

I’m not sure of the order yet, but filming should be starting tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes down because there is some crazy sh*t going on this season. And some women who really have some things in their past that might be coming to light. Buckle up.

This goes to show that every single season is about the contestants & not the lead. Are the “women who really have some things in their past” in the F4? Heck, two of them are only 23! They barely have a past!

Probably referring to Victoria F and her DWI, multiple speeding offences, driving without a license, and skipping court to go on the Bach...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:28 pm

leavers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Credit to RS.

I’m not sure of the order yet, but filming should be starting tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes down because there is some crazy sh*t going on this season. And some women who really have some things in their past that might be coming to light. Buckle up.

This goes to show that every single season is about the contestants & not the lead. Are the “women who really have some things in their past” in the F4? Heck, two of them are only 23! They barely have a past!

Probably referring to Victoria F and her DWI, multiple speeding offences, driving without a license, and skipping court to go on the Bach...

Wow! I didn’t know that about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:24 pm

yay Kelsey! I really think she will be F1~
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:19 pm

Amberly wrote:Do we know anything about Madison - she seems to be flying above the radar - no?
From what I’ve read from people who know her IRL, she seems like a sweetheart. Works in foster care, has a great reputation and is really well liked in her town, very involved in her church. Apparently she was in a longterm relationship with an Auburn basketball player and was very heartbroken when they broke up last year, so I expect producers to push her to bring that up one or a hundred times Rolling Eyes I could see her and Peter being very adorable and wholesome together, although IMO she seems like prime heartbroken F2 material.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:28 am

Kelsey is, IMO, so different from the other three, looks- and age wise. I wonder if she will be f4 or f1.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosi Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:24 am

i think 

f1, hannah
f2, victoria
f3, kelsey
f4, madison

ALL imo

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:32 am

Victoria F's hometown date is on October 28th and is open to the public. I can't remember them ever inviting fans to a hometown before? They really don't care about spoilers anymore.

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen17
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:01 pm

@Hawaii Girl Blake's HTD on Becca's season had a public concert where people where invited to watch. I don't remember any other Bachler HTD being open to the public. So I am guessing this is going to be similar. Also I think this means she has the 2nd HTD with the first one being tomorrow.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:52 pm

I think Kelsey's is November 1st here in Des Moines. Trying to find out where they will be/what they are doing.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:21 pm

Becca had the key to the city gathering at Garrett's hometown but I think that one was not advertised as one viewers could attend.  But there was a crowd and lots of pictures came from it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:26 pm

IMO my guess is Hannah, Victoria, Madison, Kelsey for hometown order. North to south, then west for Kelsey.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Maybe we can have a f4 Discussion thread? @guardianangel

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq