SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:37 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:And, everyone thought Peter would have a boring season...   rofl

I would hope that he would process what he has learned about her and eliminate her, but I have a feeling that he won't.  Peter seems to be the type to fall for girls very quickly.  Since he kept her after the concert date in Ohio and she had another 1-on-1 relatively quickly, he is very attracted to her. I'm sure this info was a shock to him but since he only heard it from one person, I have a feeling she will convince him that she is no longer that person or give him stories that it wasn't her fault.... when they are in the fantasy suite.

Not picking on you here when I say this (you're probably right, I think she will say something like this and Peter will probably hear what he wants to hear) but how the heck can anyone spin sleeping with four of your friend's husbands as "not your fault"

Hawaii Girl wrote:

Ugh Fleiss... I hate seeing his name associated with this show.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:30 pm

I hope she told him it has happened more than once with married men. Maybe RS will find out what she was able to tell him and his reaction.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:42 pm

leavers wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:And, everyone thought Peter would have a boring season...   rofl

I would hope that he would process what he has learned about her and eliminate her, but I have a feeling that he won't.  Peter seems to be the type to fall for girls very quickly.  Since he kept her after the concert date in Ohio and she had another 1-on-1 relatively quickly, he is very attracted to her. I'm sure this info was a shock to him but since he only heard it from one person, I have a feeling she will convince him that she is no longer that person or give him stories that it wasn't her fault.... when they are in the fantasy suite.

Not picking on you here when I say this (you're probably right, I think she will say something like this and Peter will probably hear what he wants to hear) but how the heck can anyone spin sleeping with four of your friend's husbands as "not your fault"

I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't shift the blame to the men, saying that they pursued her and telling her that their marriages were failing, that they made a mistake and really wanted to be with her.  You know, some nonsense like that. Unless he actually talks with both the husbands/wives in those marriages, he really only has her explanation as to what happened and apparently (IMO) she can manipulate men quite easily.  Even his ex didn't have first hand knowledge (i.e. one of the wives it happened to).  She just knew about it from other people.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:43 pm

She could maybe spin it that way if it had happened once, but more than once is a little bit unbelievable.

IMO he'll keep her as a sure thing for FS, and either boot her then, or take her to be the almost universally disliked F2 like Abbie was in the most recent Bach AU season so that everyone is happy when he dumps her at the FRC.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:56 am

Well at least Peter knows before he makes his final decision unlike Hannah. I hope he lets her go but probably wants to take Victoria to FS so he can have a private talk with her about it all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 8367-910 thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 I_got_13 thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 E5kqdm15 thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:02 am

Linds911 wrote:Well at least Peter knows before he makes his final decision unlike Hannah. I hope he lets her go but probably wants to take Victoria to FS so he can have a private talk with her about it all.

I don't think that is why he would want to take her to the FS.... Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:44 am

@Sprite laugh out loud well maybe he can a take a moment to bring it up with her in between. thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2498057887

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 8367-910 thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 I_got_13 thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 E5kqdm15 thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:46 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:

Imho it's completely different situations, because Victoria doesn't apparently have a boyfriend NOW. She has been a mess in the past. She's not actively deceiving him about her dating situation now. Yes, she may be a nasty person, or has been in the past, but she's not hiding her current dating situation.

Imho RS also picks a contestant each season, and not always they are as bad as he paints them. Jojo's Jordan was apparently such a sleaze and cheat and on exclusive dating apps and they were on brinks of break up, but he's turned out to be the best possible guy for Jojo. So, I take what he says with a huge GOS too. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:34 pm

I'm not so sure she didn't have a "boyfriend" right up until she left for filming. Although I am of the opinion that he might have been OK with her going on the show.  Just a gut feeling I have about the whole Chase Rice concert and comments from people that were there.  

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:37 pm

Have to hand it to TPTB. Bravo for continuing to keep things fresh and interesting. I have no idea how they manage to find these contestants...but well done.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq