SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:

FRC will be pretty awesome if they have the back drop of Uluru but the flies are going to suck laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

FRC will be pretty awesome if they have the back drop of Uluru but the flies are going to suck laugh out loud

Somebody on reddit figures there will be lots of retake filming because of the flies!

So how far apart are these places and where would they have flown into when heading to Australia?  I always think of Sydney first but have no idea if that would be where they would have flown to.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:20 pm

We had the good fortune to travel to Uluru this past April.  Gorgeous spot if you just put a fly net on!!

Alice Springs is about a three and a half hour drive from Uluru.  Could be done but more likely they would stay closer.  But the hotels in Uluru area are not up to usual FRC hotels/houses (don't think there are any house rentals) with the exception of Longitude 121 which is HUGELY expensive.  And Alice Springs doesn't have that many options either (if memory serves me correctly, the nicest hotel there is a Hilton Doubletree).

So I'm not convinced they are going to Alice Springs....

Edited to answer HaveaDrPepper's question: you'd have to fly from the Gold Coast out to Uluru or Alice Springs. Would guess it's a 3 hour flight (Yulara/Uluru is a 3 hour flight from Sydney).

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
So how far apart are these places and where would they have flown into when heading to Australia?  I always think of Sydney first but have no idea if that would be where they would have flown to.

There are direct flights from LA to Brisbane.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:49 pm

leavers wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

There are direct flights from LA to Brisbane.

So the Gold Coast is near Brisbane?  I know nothing about Australian geography.  Like I said, I always think of Sydney... I wanna see that Opry Building some day!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Brisbane is about an hour from the Gold Coast, they could also easily get to Byron Bay from Brisbane. To get to Uluru they would need to fly either to Alice Springs, or into the airport at Uluru.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Sprite wrote:@Cocoasneeze Breaking up one marriage...not good...but, I could possibly buy extenuating circumstance. Breaking up 2, 3, 4...hmmm...no. It's not like she accidently stepped on someone's foot. Breaking up marriages...let alone of her friends...doesn't just accidently happen.

The fact that so many different people are telling the same story and are willing to speak up really makes me curious to see how she will respond to the allegations. Just how is she able to pull the wool over Peter's eyes or does he really just not care because little Peter is too excited? And how is she going to deal with it all post show...on the AFTR and in the press? I can just see the AFTR...it will be a sh*t show. Which isn't really anything new because that is the way the whole franchise is heading.

I agree, the show is def becoming a sh*t show. ABC should take some tips from Bach Australia, i think they do it better with a little more class. No sleep over dates, older lead and several older cast members, Bachelors ( at least the few I
ve seen) haven't had their tongues down the girls throats ect. Just better IMO.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:17 pm

@HavaDrPepper Australia has a massive land size but our total population is only 25 million - so less than just one of the US states like Texas - and most of us hug the coast in small pockets.  

These images might help put it into perspective:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 CBe3MdB

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 L6kzhvQ

Source

It is not easy to get to some of the more remote areas - some are only serviced by small aircraft once a week.  Alice Springs is more accessible but still not a particularly quick/easy flight.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 BUsaQzh

Source

And the FLIES.  OMG...  If they are actually having the FRC there I would question how well the logistics of that were thought through.  Not to mention the heat - it's going to be 39C (102F) on Tuesday.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1aPP1o6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:04 am

I'm disappointed that they're coming all the way to Australia, and then featuring the Gold Coast for F3 dates, there are so many more beautiful and outstanding places in Australia they could have gone. It's like having the F3 dates on the Jersey Shore laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:11 am

Couldn't agree more with Bobette about the flies! Google "Uluru flies" and look at images. If they are filming there, they are idiots! I knew before going that I wouldn't survive without a fly net....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:16 am

Yeah I think they should have gotten some tips from Aus Bach production, because the tired old Gold Coast and the red centre are both less than ideal imo.

what about FNQ rainforests/Great Barrier Reef? The Great Ocean Road? Tasmania? All more appealing, just imo

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:It's like having the F3 dates on the Jersey Shore laugh out loud

TRUTH. cantstopl And if any drunk schoolies get wind of production they might head on over to crash the party...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq