SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:14 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:Really looking forward to finding out exactly where the FRC is and more importantly... just who is F1.  My fondest hope is Victoria being an unsuspecting F2 sent home shocked, a la Abbie in BachAU.

I confess I have paid no attention to the US sleuthing until it was mentioned they were filming in AU.  Who is Victoria?  Are you (or anyone) able to give me a quick summary of the girls coming here and who you want to/think will win? I've heard talk of drama...
Haha oh boy. Victoria is like Abbie on crack laugh out loud She has a reputation in her town for breaking up the marriages of her friends (the rumor is 4, it could be more or it could be exaggerated. Reality Steve who spoils the show has had confirmation of 2 from the wives themselves, so those ones are definite). On her hometown date, Peter’s ex who lives in her town and runs in the same circles as her showed up to warn him about her past. He’s still taken her to F3 despite that because, well, she’s really hot and they have very strong physical chemistry in the fan videos on their hometown date laugh out loud So the speculation is that he just wants to take her to the fantasy suite and she would make a great F2. But who knows, maybe they do also have a strong emotional connection as well and he’ll pick her. Which will make for a very interesting ATFR, because she’s going to get torn to shreds by the tabloids once the show starts airing. 

Oh, and Victoria also had drama on her first 1-on-1. A staple on the US show is that there's always one date where at the end of the night they get a singer performing for them while they (awkwardly) dance in front of a crowd. Victoria got that date, and the artist JUST SO HAPPENED to be her ex (a country music singer named Chase Rice) whom she'd been with a week before leaving for filming. After the concert they were filmed talking and Victoria had a huge meltdown according to RS. The girl is exhausting laugh out loud 

The other 2 remaining contestants are Madison, a super religious girl from Alabama who has had nothing but good things said about her from people who know her, and Hannah, a model/Instagram influencer Rolling Eyes She kinda falls somewhere in the middle of the other 2. Unlike previous seasons where RS has given us a frontrunner, he's said that he has no idea who's going to win this season, probably because (IMO) Peter has no idea and changes his mind every 30 seconds. I think the most common guess I've seen is Madison as F1, but it really could be anyone and it wouldn't be surprising.

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:50 am

Thank you very much, @Hawaii Girl! :frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:47 am

There's more about VF, she also has a string of driving offences - lots of speeding tickets and a DWI. Apparently, she skipped court to go on the Bachelor.

I'm trying to look up her record to link here, apparently it's public.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:03 am

@leavers @Bobette Yes, if we thought we had a ‘ hot mess’ before with Hannah B. think again!!! VF is the definition of Hot Mess express, leaving a trail of damages behind her. I’m not sure what Peter knows or believes but he’s in for a rude awakening no matter what he does know, because it’s gonna be likely the worse backlash in the history of Bette IMO. RS has a TON more that he is waiting to make public and he is already grossed out. Should be fun! :dripdrip
It looks like she was prominently a drama creator among the girls too. ( the cats vs. the rats ) How lovely! Great wifey material
Peter! :bad girl:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:59 am

leavers wrote:There's more about VF, she also has a string of driving offences - lots of speeding tickets and a DWI. Apparently, she skipped court to go on the Bachelor.

I'm trying to look up her record to link here, apparently it's public.

And this is inexcusable to me. Maybe there could be two sides to the affair stories, but DUIs and endangering traffic are just not something she can explain away. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:18 am

Here's the link to Victoria' Fuller's driving record in VA as posted for the public under her middle name Lynn. Just think of all the times she got off due to her manipulative talents!
https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/ocis/search

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Credit to sleuthingbach. They think this is the last FS date: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nEvzPnZ3-/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Does anyone know about a 1-on-1 date that involved a marriage renewal ceremony with Peter's parents? Speculation was it may have been with Madison but haven't heard anything else reported. If actually true, this would be very telling as the parents may have already formed an opinion/bond with her and I doubt Peter would take just anyone to such an occasion.

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:50 pm

Fallon12 wrote:Does anyone know about a 1-on-1 date that involved a marriage renewal ceremony with Peter's parents? Speculation was it may have been with Madison but haven't heard anything else reported.  If actually true, this would be very telling as the parents may have already formed an opinion/bond with her and I doubt Peter would take just anyone to such an occasion.    

It's just a rumor at this point. One of the Instagram accounts (I believe bachelornationspoilers) posted that it was Peter's parent's vow renewal. People are assuming it's Madison since it's not known if she's had a one-on-one, which would be odd if she's made it to final 3. Anyway, not confirmed. Just speculation.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:32 pm

@leavers thanks for all the info! Good to have a local (to Aus) poster here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:32 pm

@Bobette thanks for the info!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:34 pm

@Aunties_Love thanks for your sleuthing!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq