SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:Peter’s brother posted a story on IG 19 hours ago from inside an airplane.  He then posted another story 3 hours ago from Hungry Jacks.  This looks like a burger place that Australia has.  Not sure what time he actually posted these as I don’t know how IG handles the time difference.  It is 9AM in Alice Springs Australia on Monday morning.  Today could be a MTP for the first of the final 2.  Or, tomorrow to give them time to get over the jet lag.  

Yes, Hungry Jacks is the Australian version of Burger King. I’m in Australia, and it shows up as 3 hours ago for me as well.

ETA in terms of actual time and date, it's currently Monday the 11th, and 3 hours ago was 7am if they're in Queensland still, or 6am if they're in Alice Springs. But I think it's likely that the Hungry Jack's photo is in either Brisbane airport, either leaving the airport if FRC is in Queensland, or transiting to a domestic flight to fly to Alice Springs, or elsewhere in Aus.

@Dirty Street Pie See below pics of the HJs at Brisbane airport for comparison - they seem to show it in a different location (further to the right, next to Oporto) and I can't see those cylindrical columns shown in the brother's IG story.  

But, they might just have remodelled the airport food court since these pics were taken.  There's a HJs in the Coolangatta departure lounge but I could only find that closeup pic.  No HJs in Alice Springs airport AFAIK (it's a lot smaller).  

Definitely an airport though IMO - see guy in foreground getting his bag checked.  Which airline has that style of uniform?   question

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1uFbMDZ

Source

Brisbane airport:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 KboNgTb

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EzybcLF

Source

Coolangatta (GC) airport:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 5aHOoSf

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:37 pm

If the FRC and MTP is at Uluru, it could even be Sydney Airport rather than Brisbane, I looked up the arrivals for both Alice Springs and Ayers Rock airports, and there were flights due in from Sydney that would fit in with the time frame that Jack was posting in the airport.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:45 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Yes could be - we could match the decor/downlights in the IG story to arrivals/departure lounges?  Do you recognise this airline uniform?  Also that black thing on the wall with writing on it could be useful if we can find a match to that.

Source

ETA:  Pic of food court at Sydney airport for comparison.  Different ceiling IMO.  And it seems too busy to be Alice Springs?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 KCQxuBx

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Ok, I don't think it's Sydney now, as apparently the Oporto there is closed. Brisbanes food court is apparently being redeveloped, but according to their website there is no Oporto there either. Would the person in uniform be airport staff rather than airline?

ETA it appears that Oporto is only at Melbourne and Cairns airports as far as I can see.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ok, I don't think it's Sydney now, as apparently the Oporto there is closed. Brisbanes food court is apparently being redeveloped, but according to their website there is no Oporto there either. Would the person in uniform be airport staff rather than airline?

ETA it appears that Oporto is only at Melbourne and Cairns airports as far as I can see.

Hmmm... maybe.  I think the airlines usually do their own bag checking though?  I'll see if I can find a match....

ETA @Dirty Street Pie Cairns sounds most likely location-wise but the pics don't match.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 PzhUUOD

Source

Melbourne has Oporto next to HJs but over near a window.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Bv3b4tL

Source

Where are they?!  Looks like a busy airport so shouldn't be this hard to lock down surely.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Could be Melbourne? And transiting through?

https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g580517-d1916268-i39874825-Hungry_Jack_s_open-Tullamarine_Greater_Melbourne_Victoria.html

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Img_2110
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:04 pm

@Dirty Street Pie SNAP!  Just posted the same pic.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1377737533

It's a good match for Tullamarine IMO and the window could be hidden behind that post in the brother's IG story?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Bv3b4tL

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Unless some remodeling has taken place between the times of the two pictures, I think they are not the same place. Look at the lights overhead, EXIT sign, division in dropped ceiling between HJ and the other place.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:32 pm

beader wrote:Unless some remodeling has taken place between the times of the two pictures, I think they are not the same place.  Look at the lights overhead, EXIT sign, division in dropped ceiling between HJ and the other place.  

I think you have to take perspective into account. I think it's the only possible match, only 2 airports in the country with Oporto and the other has it on the other side...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 pm

I think that it is Melbourne given the Oporto being to the left of Hungry Jacks and the arrival of a Virgin Australia flight from LAX at that time. Earliest arrival from Melbourne to Alice Springs is about 4:30pm from the flight schedule. Not an easy track for the family, but this may be the reward https://www.ayersrockresort.com.au/accommodation/sails-in-the-desert - gorgeous!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:49 pm

barbell wrote:I think that it is Melbourne given the Oporto being to the left of Hungry Jacks and the arrival of a Virgin Australia flight from LAX at that time. Earliest arrival from Melbourne to Alice Springs is about 4:30pm from the flight schedule. Not an easy track for the family, but this may be the reward https://www.ayersrockresort.com.au/accommodation/sails-in-the-desert - gorgeous!

We were at Sails in the Desert earlier this year. Nice but no where near the luxury MTP has had in the past. I’m still not convinced they are going to uluru
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:54 pm

What about the Longitude 131 part of the resort - $3200 per night?
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq