SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 am

VanillaCoke wrote:
Astrobach wrote:I’m just wondering WHEN this was taken because he seems to be wearing a sports coat, ( but not well fitted, as it turns up in the neck), and it was HOT and humid the last few days in that area. And it’s too light out to be a nighttime RC. The kids are very hazy because of the bush fires that are raging also nearby. These producers really aced it with the locations! :dripdrip
JMO
When Hannah B sent Peter home at F3 the rose ceremony was in the afternoon not at night. I don't know about earlier seasons though.

F3 RC’s have often been held during the day.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Like clockwork, I fully understand some of you need to know everything that’s happening with “Bachelor” filming 3 seconds after it happens. But just like is the case every season around this time, and I mentioned it in my last podcast, from the time they left for Australia until filming is over, there is not going to be any updates. Stuff just doesn’t get out once they’re down to the final 3. Very rarely has, and if it did, it was basically just pictures of the dates. We know who the final 3 are and no pictures of any of the dates got out. As for who was eliminated at final 3, that won’t be known until filming is all over because, in case you didn’t know, they keep the #3 person there until filming is all over and they are not given their phone back.

Filming should wrap up this weekend, Peter and his choice will get an extra few days out there, and I’m guessing we’ll get our first “Bachelor” promo (usually just pics from the first night) during Monday’s episode of DWTS since filming will be over by then. That’s usually the way they’ve rolled in the past. And then bios of the women will hit ABC’s site usually the first week of December. So I know you have to know everything right now, but this is the way it’s always been. Nothing’s changed. You will get your info when I have it, and that’s always been usually within a week of filming ending.
Source: RS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 pm

@Hawaii Girl That guy sounds like a right dick, IMO.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698

In Australia we have betting agencies that offer markets on the winner of TV shows so F1 is always obvious as soon as the list of contestants is revealed.  And they don't act like they're delicate geniuses who are doing us some massive favour by gifting us info.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Bobette wrote:@Hawaii Girl That guy sounds like a right dick, IMO.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698

I also suspect that "You will get your info when I have it" translates to "I got nothing".
Would you believe he's actually way nicer now than he used to be? laugh out loud But, in his defense, he probably does get HUNDREDS of really annoying emails begging him to know what's happening immediately, if he's losing his sources, ect. His MO is to tease info on Twitter (such as, whatever drama happened on Kelsey's hometown date and the 'Cats vs Rats' middle school clique nonsense) but save the actual details for his episode-by-episode spoilers so that people read his site. He usually gives the F1 spoiler around Thanksgiving and then the episode-by-episode spoilers closer to the premiere. The F3 rose ceremony just happened in the last 2-3 days so it makes sense that he wouldn't know yet. Not every season has a clear runaway winner that he spoils while filming is still happening and I've always thought, even before the season started filming, that Peter would be one of those leads who goes back and forth constantly and doesn't make his mind up until the morning of the FRC.

Ugh, I can't believe I just wrote a whole paragraph defending RS. I need to go wash my mouth out laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:35 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Subtlety has always been TPTB's strongest suit Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:

So gag worthy! We’re gonna hear about this all season!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:40 pm

@bluwavz this link is not working for me...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:44 pm

That is.... so cheesy and tacky. They're trying way too hard to make it seem like he's dripping with sex appeal. If he did, he probably wouldn't have been the lead, imo. Also, they really going to milk Hannah's words aren't they? no no

ETA: Also, he will forever be Sebastian Hastings to me laugh out loud laugh out loud I cannot unsee it. IYKYK.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:55 pm

@Astrobach This spoiler account posted it: https://www.instagram.com/p/B40VWL9nA7W/?igshid=1hu1tweiwssb3
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:59 pm

Great Thanks! The sound would not go in and anyway...thumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 EJSL7XaU0AEv9t-
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
He's not your run of the mill type of guy. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/zlJcBVAYgS
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq