SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:25 am

This is probably nothing but I think that the women of Peter's season got the go ahead to start accepting followers/use social media. I got 5 contestants from this accepted my follow request today and all of them got eliminated within the first 3 rose ceremonies of the season.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:32 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's secretly been rooting for him to pick Victoria laugh out loud I'm sure he'll end up boring me and pick Madison, but it would be so entertaining if he went for the more controversial choice.

As for the Bachelorette, I think Kelsey's the most likely option right now. Obviously it depends on how they edit the F4, but IMO Madison's way too similar to Hannah B, Hannah S is too influencer-y/'unrelatable' (same reason Hannah G didn't get it, IMO), and Victoria's... Victoria laugh out loud  I don't see them going outside of the F4 to pick Natasha or Kelley either but that's JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:42 am

@dee @Hawaii Girl
Do you both really HATE Peter that much, to have him choose VF as his possible partner ? hmmm
Or are you just craving so much drama? :uptonogood
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:49 am

@Astrobach I don't hate Peter! laugh out loud But hardly any of these couples work out anyway, so yeah I'd rather watch a fun trainwreck than a boring "our lives are going in different directions" People exclusive 6 months post-ATFR laugh out loud

If he hadn't been warned about Victoria, I wouldn't want him to pick her because no one deserves to be blindsided like that (it's why I couldn't enjoy the messiness of Hannah B/Jed, because the poor girl had no clue it was coming). But since Peter was told about Victoria's past and still took her to F3 (likely F2), I can't feel too bad for him if he picks her. I doubt he will, since his brother's IG has been flooded with comments about her and I saw someone on Twitter say they DM'd his mom about it, so I'm sure they were in his ear at MTP and he's too image-conscious to take the risk, but I just think the ATFR/post-show stuff would be infinitely more interesting if it's Peter and Victoria instead of Peter and Madison. But that's all JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 am

I mean, that's true. If he's been warned and still picks her - well, I wish him well, I guess?!?! Better he pick the one he's actually hot for, and not the one he's "supposed" to pick. Just went through that with Matt and Chelsie in AU Bachelor and it didn't work so well.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:52 am

leavers wrote:I mean, that's true.  If he's been warned and still picks her - well, I wish him well, I guess?!?!  Better he pick the one he's actually hot for, and not the one he's "supposed" to pick.  Just went through that with Matt and Chelsie in AU Bachelor and it didn't work so well.

I wish we knew what his ex told him about her. Hopefully his parents were able to tell him everything but they may not have had the chance to.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:01 am

I’m still hoping that Hannah and Madison were the F2 and F1 and that he let VF go before meeting the parents but time will tell. RS must be receiving stuff already. You would think that TPTB would prefer producing a BETTER and more successful Bachelor season after the last disasters but they probably don’t care as they’ve proven time and time again.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:36 am

@Astrobach Nah, I don't hate Peter. He's super boring and image conscious to me as a viewer and I'm kind of just indifferent to him. I wasn't planning on watching his season as it seems more than ever that tptb have been manipulating the drama and Peter will fall in line and pick who they deem as a 'good girl'. I don't think tptb actually wants Peter to choose Victoria as it'll be an image issue for them. They just want all the drama that surrounds her and throw her under the bus as it's so easy to. I'm not defending Victoria's actions prior to this show, she's the one that has to live with her choices. I don't really care for her either. If Peter actually chooses Victoria then it would mean he went with the one he liked the most at that moment. In that case, tptb will not hesitate to throw Peter under the bus as well. Peter had a perfect edit coming out of Hannah's season and the perfect set up with his parents at ATFR. I can honestly say I learned nothing about him on the show or post show, which was probably deliberate laugh out loud Only a train wreck at this point will keep me entertained. That, or he ends the show single which would be much more believable. But I'm clearly in the minority and that's cool. I'm sure Peter has a lot of fans who are looking forward to his season. I wish Peter and his chosen F1 the very best. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:23 am

@dee
For the record, I was not really planning on watching Peter for a lot of the same reasons you mention. And I’m only hoping he doesn’t fall under her spell without enough information to make the right decision, as we have seen to what extent they can manipulate every contestant and lead, no matter how each of them think they will certainly know better and be prepared to stand up to the producers.
I’m also more interested in sleuthing than actually watching, most of the time.
laugh out loud

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:42 am

Please someone totally correct me here if I am mistaken. But when Peter's ex Merissa (girl who warned him about Victoria) name was leaked I could of sworn Victoria was absolutely following her. Now I follow Victoria before the start of the season so her IG named showed when I found Merissa's account I am pretty sure. Well I went to Merissa's account which is public and she still follows Victoria but Victoria's name is now gone from the followed by list where it would show which of the people I follow, follow her. Now Victoria has one less on her following now than she did a few hours ago. Just something I just noticed. Again if someone remembers differently please correct me. 

By the way she still follows Chase Rice when I go into his account. Not sure what to make of her first move on social media being to unfollow Merissa. I don't think its a great sign but I also don't think even if she won she would want to follow someone that trashed her on national tv, jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:47 am

Interesting, interesting!!!

I'm standing by my Victoria is his F1 pick. Imho she would be his honest choice. And I'm here for the drama on the show and after the show if Victoria is his F1. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:33 am

smg2587 wrote:Please someone totally correct me here if I am mistaken. But when Peter's ex Merissa (girl who warned him about Victoria) name was leaked I could of sworn Victoria was absolutely following her. Now I follow Victoria before the start of the season so her IG named showed when I found Merissa's account I am pretty sure. Well I went to Merissa's account which is public and she still follows Victoria but Victoria's name is now gone from the followed by list where it would show which of the people I follow, follow her. Now Victoria has one less on her following now than she did a few hours ago. Just something I just noticed. Again if someone remembers differently please correct me. 

By the way she still follows Chase Rice when I go into his account. Not sure what to make of her first move on social media being to unfollow Merissa. I don't think its a great sign but I also don't think even if she won she would want to follow someone that trashed her on national tv, jmo.

I am not sure which came first in following but here is my guess. Melissa knew and had doubts about VF and followed her to track her moves. VF being who she is, followed back, maybe not knowing anything more than needed and that Merissa was Peters ex. Now that VF has learned that Merissa has confronted Peter about her behavior and suspicious past, she immediately unfollowed her as soon as she got her hands on her phone. It would look very bizarre if she admitted that she knew her now.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq