SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yup, today was unusual for him. 

On another note, he did just post an IG story though talking about the importance of mental and physical health (love him) and so he’s inviting people to go for a run on Thursday with him and his buddy Matt. He said he started doing this after his dad got sick. 

Ladies, I’m about to drive my azz from Boston to NY to join in on this run laugh out loud

Yes, while Tyler is promoting children, mental and physical health someone else is out promoting his music.  Yep I said it, I'm being b!tchy.  laugh out loud  Okay, I'm done now.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:23 am

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Lawkid wrote:Is it weird to anyone that we got no social media activity from Tyler today? Everyday we were given something but today NOTHING  after the news broke.

This was probably a really hard day for boo, too. Upset
I think he probably just wanted to stay out of the shitstorm tbh.

Wise choice. Better for him to promote a positive cause.

Last edited by Sharnee on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:32 am

Guys we’re not allowed to post negative things about anyone in a fan forum.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 am

Hey, any NYC peeps out there free on Thursday night? You can go run with Tyler.

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Cde51110

https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:53 am

sdmom wrote:Hey, any NYC peeps out there free on Thursday night? You can go run with Tyler.

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Cde51110

I love the “keep each other accountable “ part Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:00 am

Alexa play We could have had it all :tissuebox

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Screen63
https://www.instagram.com/p/By3whS5FeLE/?igshid=1svnxru1n5dri
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:09 am

Diana wrote:Alexa play We could have had it all :tissuebox

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Screen63
https://www.instagram.com/p/By3whS5FeLE/?igshid=1svnxru1n5dri

I saw a picture of Tyler’s 1 on 1 date in the Netherlands and I believe Tyler also buys her flowers on their date! so this is twice now I have seen photos with Hannah and flowers from Tyler
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:49 am

Purely physical connection, my butt.

Watching them from here on out is gonna be really hard.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:13 am

Sharnee wrote:
sdmom wrote:Hey, any NYC peeps out there free on Thursday night? You can go run with Tyler.

I love the “keep each other accountable “ part Hugesmile

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Img
source

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:17 am

@TheWrongReasons

I just want to say I adore your signature. Pacey Witter is literally all of my teenage dreams. laugh out loud Pacey and Joey 4ever!! laugh out loud laugh out loud Tyler reminded me so much of Pacey on that date with Hannah, just so there for her in every way. Juliette Littman pointed that out too, that Tyler = Pacey. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:36 am

@sosleepy aww thanks, I love that you love it! Smiley
Honestly, I have never agreed with Juliet more on something. Tyler is so a Pacey! Lol. And Pacey is THE epitome of teen drama crush, flawed but endearing, he loved with all his heart which was beautiful. beatingheart Listening to the Tyler appreciation podcast was so much fun and reminded me of how great this scene was.

But thinking of the Bachelor Party podcast now reminds me of that Friday Night Lights edit of T/H that I loved, of the the lyrics “Friday nights are for football games” lyrics in “Made For You”, of “ Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose” sign in one of the nursery pictures on Hannah’s Pinterest, and then finally of all Tyler’s baby fever posts ...
and now I can’t help but feel a little sad for a quick second... before reminding myself again that Tyler (and everyone for that matter) is always better being free of someone who doesn’t love them & therefore free to find their person.

Damn that took a turn laugh out loud

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Tumblr_lyumqjbbey1rnf2aso1_250
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:53 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@sosleepy aww thanks, I love that you love it! Smiley
Honestly, I have never agreed with Juliet more on something. Tyler is so a Pacey! Lol. And Pacey is THE epitome of teen drama crush, flawed but endearing, he loved with all his heart which was beautiful. beatingheart Listening to the Tyler appreciation podcast was so much fun and reminded me of how great this scene was.

But thinking of the Bachelor Party podcast now reminds me of that Friday Night Lights edit of T/H that I loved, of the the lyrics “Friday nights are for football games” lyrics in “Made For You”, of “ Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose” sign in one of the nursery pictures on Hannah’s Pinterest, and then finally of all Tyler’s baby fever posts ...
and now I can’t help but feel a little sad for a quick second... before reminding myself again that Tyler (and everyone for that matter) is always better being free of someone who doesn’t love them & therefore free to find their person.

Damn that took a turn laugh out loud

hannahbrown - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Tumblr_lyumqjbbey1rnf2aso1_250
source

Awww! beatingheart I totally agree, Tyler = Pacey.

Juliet’s podcast devoted to Tyler was literally everything. I was laughing throughout it. She has a big voice, and might help lead the crusade towards getting him his own season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose