SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by suzq Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Looks like Tyler is doing another group date run tomorrow night.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Pichic121 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:44 pm

@suzq If I was young and single, I’d be running like a damn gazelle giggling Unfortunately I don’t think he’ll be providing oxygen and physical therapy at these group date runs cantstopl cantstopl

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Pichic121 wrote:@suzq If I was young and single, I’d be running like a damn gazelle giggling   Unfortunately I don’t think he’ll be providing oxygen and physical therapy at these group date runs cantstopl cantstopl

Maybe just CPR Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:50 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:@suzq If I was young and single, I’d be running like a damn gazelle giggling   Unfortunately I don’t think he’ll be providing oxygen and physical therapy at these group date runs cantstopl cantstopl

Maybe just CPR Hugesmile

rofl cantstopl
My muscles might hurt after a run. Maybe he can give me a massage? Looks like he’s good at it Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:01 am

link to IG

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Screen56
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 Screen57

Omg precious !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 am

Per Instagram story -- Tyler and his friend, Matt made it seem like next week they would do the same thing -- go to someone's house to view the Bachelorette to help with Matt's charity. I really appreciate that they are using this platform for both charity and also to encourage health.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:34 am

Here is more with Tyler and Dustin and the people that won the watch party. They have videos as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzHmyk8F0BY/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:27 am

smg2587 wrote:Here is more with Tyler and Dustin and the people that won the watch party. They have videos as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzHmyk8F0BY/

They are adorable. That would have been so cool.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:11 am

Explain Tyler in one word . Mine is
Unproblematic

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:40 am

I saw this on reddit and felt all kinds of flatters Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 38 1f60d thought I would share however pls open at own pleasure (not sure if it’s to r rated for here laugh out loud )

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bujg01Sguwh/?igshid=1gjwkd1oruawd
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:14 pm

I can barely type looking above ^^^^^ Embarassed :thud
But, I read some tea on Tyler from someone who went to Wake Forest with him. It’s not good news!
He’s really bad at beer pong giggling

She was asked if he was a player in school. She said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose