SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 23, 2019 2:53 am

It’s possible they traveled on Wednesday but I think today (Thursday) is more likely based on past SHVs.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 23, 2019 3:34 am

Yeah, I’m guessing the travel day for the SHV is today too.

I will say that I noticed Hannah commented on Demi’s IG post the other day essentially saying she would see her soon. Demi is based out of Dallas, but travels to LA a lot. It looks like Demi was traveling yesterday. I wonder if this means Hannah is going to see Demi in LA before or after her SHV which would mean her F1 would be traveling to LA.

It would make sense to have the later SHV on the east coast given where they live, but where Hannah has been in LA all week it might just make sense to have her F1 fly out to her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 23, 2019 3:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, I’m guessing the travel day for the SHV is today too.

I will say that I noticed Hannah commented on Demi’s IG post the other day essentially saying she would see her soon. Demi is based out of Dallas, but travels to LA a lot. It looks like Demi was traveling yesterday. I wonder if this means Hannah is going to see Demi in LA before or after her SHV which would mean her F1 would be traveling to LA.

It would make sense to have the later SHV on the east coast given where they live, but where Hannah has been in LA all week it might just make sense to have her F1 fly out to her.

I agree it would make sense to have a SHV this weekend in LA with Hannah already being there. Hopefully we get some airport sightings :yes:
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 23, 2019 8:43 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 9c0b9010
Source: alabamahannah IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 23, 2019 9:08 am

I wonder if she really is going home? I guess we’ll find out! I did just see that Tyler and Hannah were on IG at the same time. Hannah posted her story 26 minutes ago and Tyler liked a picture 25 minutes ago. Maybe just a coincidence.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu May 23, 2019 9:12 am

I didn't pay much attention to Hannah's social media before she became the lead, but has she always had that Sully stuffed animal? If not maybe it could be related to F1, he got it for her or they got it together.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 23, 2019 9:16 am

She's had it from before. If you see her IG stories after the airplane one, she posts about her stuffed animal being with her during filming of the show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu May 23, 2019 9:18 am

@dee Ok thanks!
Eta:Just saw her other stories, I hadn't been on instagram yet.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 am

Hannah looks like the cat that swallowed the canary in her IG story laugh out loud I don't believe that is was just a coincidence that Hannah and Tyler posted to their stories within a minute of each other, especially since they have both been so quiet on SM yesterday and today. Hannah is flying "somewhere" and Tyler is "patiently waiting for Monday"? Yeah, He's patiently waiting for her laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 am

Tyler re-posted a video of the kids from the abcfoodtour group he helped with before filming. The kid in the video is asking Tyler why he didn’t come (the kids are in New York). Wondering if he was originally supposed to be there with them today, hence them asking why he didn’t come...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 23, 2019 11:21 am

If I had to guess, he's going to be there with the kids after his SHV. He added a "See you soon" to re-gram of his friend's story. He's also posted on one of the abcfoodtour post about seeing them soon as well. Whatever "soon" means.

The video was pretty cute. He seems to have left a pretty good impression with the kids. They call him "TC".
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Jed is still in Nashville with his friends per his and kyle_mayan's Instagram stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689