SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:55 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:People on Reddit are convinced RS is wrong and it’s Jed. Someone said Rachel’s family was following Peter but not Bryan? Can anyone speak to these?

if tylers not f1 then my hope would be he is the next bachelor but pilot pete seems to be getting that edit??...Also just going by body language from the BTS footage from pre show i never thought Jed was in the running and thought he would leave at f4 rc laugh out loud

IMO Tyler and Hannah will be together watching their 1 on 1 date on Monday.. if these amazing sleuths don't get something this time around they will next time imo hannah and her f1 will slip up soon enough Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:17 pm

A fan took a picture with Jed at the Nashville Airport.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:20 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:A fan took a picture with Jed at the Nashville Airport.
Welp....here it is...posted 42 mins ago with his guitar in tow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByMAAhkBVme/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:20 pm

He could of flew anywhere I just don't think shv would be 2 days. Also his sister just left for Hawaii according to her story so he might not have flew anywhere and just dropped her off.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:21 pm

This was already noted he was on a plane caught by @IrelandRose posted here 3 hours ago.

IrelandRose wrote:Jed posted an insta story two hours ago. His phone is in 'Airplane Mode'

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:21 pm

^^ and it looks like it was at baggage claim... so returning from somewhere?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:22 pm

This is quite a development. Wonder what RS says.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:22 pm

Hmm. I'm thinking he was somewhere doing something for his singing, or shv.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:People on Reddit are convinced RS is wrong and it’s Jed. Someone said Rachel’s family was following Peter but not Bryan? Can anyone speak to these?

I don't remember about Rachel's family following Peter but I checked back in our F1 clues thread for Rachel's season and her friend Skylar followed Peter but not Bryan.

Only her older sister Constance is active on IG. I don’t think she followed either, but she did like a few Peter-leaning posts, iirc.

I say Watch the Feet, especially the July 4th weekend.

Hey, maybe I will do my “ask and shall receive” request?
(For those who didn’t follow Rachel’s season, I asked her to wear the matching watch if she chose Bryan. I asked him to post BBQ and pool pictures on July 4th if he’s f1. They both did honor my requests! Becca and Garrett also did when I asked them to post bbq/flag-related! )

I don’t know if those are coincidences but IMO, the contestants, the leads, their families read this board!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:This is quite a development. Wonder what RS says.

You know he's always stubborn with his spoilers and always goes, "I don't care about social media and who is seen where and what". Unless someone gives him a heads up, as what happened with Rachel's season, he's going to insist he's right.

The airport thing is a big clue. Kind of hard to argue with that. It clearly means he recently flew from somewhere. And wherever he was, he was conspicuously silent on social media the whole time. What day exactly did Hannah take the picture with the fan, was it Wednesday? And there was really little activity in terms of placing Jed in his hometown from what Wednesday-Thursday?

So it is possible the SHV was from Thursday to today, with him flying back home and Hannah heading to the Wango Tango Festival. Seems brief though for a SHV.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 pm

^^ I still find a SHV hard to believe. They would have only had 48 hrs together...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Btw his friend Sean that he is with had a gig in another state last night so it is also a possibility he was with him.

Edit his friend preformed in Indiana.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689