SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:36 pm

misslurking wrote:Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Screen10

I saved the kind of comments he liked too as I found it fishy. Definitely F2 behaviour according to me.

To be fair, he did like the positive comments about Hannah and him. I just don't think we can say this makes him F2. I always try to watch the feet...but the feet aren't going anywhere. laugh out loud laugh out loud rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I find it odd that Jed is liking comments on his latest picture from women that are kinda of drooling over him. The comments are a range from “if Hannah doesn’t pick you, I’m available!” and “I’m available and local!”

Maybe he’s just trying to be interactive with fans by liking some comments, but I just find that kind of weird. There are more innocent comments that he could probably give a like to instead IMO.

IMO, someone is currently drunk and sloppy, and most definitely not engaged. JMO. laugh out loud

Hannah. Get thee on a plane and go see your man.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:42 pm

@Mommyof2 I am kinda bummed I didn't take more SS !! I can assure you what I saw and what I saw was he liked self serving comments the most. It was mostly about people praising him for his honesty or praising him. I saw 2 rounds of this, once right after he put up the picture Tuesday and once yesterday too.

The impression I got was he is F2. Non of the remaining men from Hannah's season left a comment on his pic. That also screams F2 to me. Mike called Tyler and Hannah cuties and Luke S called Tyler adorable ?!?

Will try and look up more SS if I can or keep a note of this moving forward.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:46 pm

@misslurking Thank you for doing this. This is the type of stuff that I never think of, but appreciate when someone else remembers to do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Yep. I read most of the comments too and his replies/likes. To me, he just goes on a liking spree and it has nothing to do with him being "thirsty." He just likes to interact with the public, imho. Time will tell who is the real F1. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Didn’t someone here jokingly ask Tyler’s mom to post something regarding her and his dog? I don’t remember exactly, but she did that earlier today.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:52 pm

Someone on reddit who sounded in the know, said major tea for Jed was coming soon. It was in some thread earlier today. Idk. He sounds like a sleaze to me, and I’m glad it’s looking like Hannah at the very least dodged that bullet.

Idk guys. I think she’s with Tyler and happy. I think they’ve seen each other already and we just don’t know about it. I think they will shock us all at ATFR, and all is right with the world. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:54 pm

Jed is using his SM to hype himself up while Tyler uses it to hype Hannah or others up imo (I.e https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1136257525450510336?s=19 & https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1136980146223816705?s=19)

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:00 am

Her being seen on the airport so fast is REALLY good news, especially considering the fact that Tyler wrote he will be out of town next week. Keeping my fingers crossed

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:08 am

okkaayy wrote:Didn’t someone here jokingly ask Tyler’s mom to post something regarding her and his dog? I don’t remember exactly, but she did that earlier today.

If so, then IMO she was telling us he won. A picture of her and the dog and only Tyler written umder it Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 3806527698

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:15 am

sosleepy wrote:Someone on reddit who sounded in the know, said major tea for Jed was coming soon. It was in some thread earlier today. Idk. He sounds like a sleaze to me, and I’m glad it’s looking like Hannah at the very least dodged that bullet.

Idk guys. I think she’s with Tyler and happy. I think they’ve seen each other already and we just don’t know about it. I think they will shock us all at ATFR, and all is right with the world. JMO.

Major tea coming regarding Jed could very well be the case. If girls were commenting about him, before the show, being abusive they could very well have been in contact with RS

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:17 am

I really didn’t plan to write an entire essay, but here we are. God I took the many seasons where I wasn’t invested for granted Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 3308817427

I’ve been so focused on the proof towards Tyler being (or not being) F1 that I haven’t even really thought... is there anything actually suggesting that Jed is F1? The only thing I can think of is the airport sighting, but we have no idea where he was coming from. IIRC it was sleuthed here that he couldn't have been on the west coast because of the time on the screenshot on his story. And their SHV would’ve only been 2 days - and one of those days Hannah posted with a producer’s dog, so they wouldn’t have even had much alone time - and he had his guitar with him. 

In terms of red flags for Jed as F1, we have IMO:

1) Jed going to a concert instead of watching the most recent episode - and yes, he could’ve already watched it during the possible 48hr SHV, but wouldn’t you want to watch your first date with the supposed love of your life more than once? And/or watch it with your friends and family?

2) Hannah was in and out of Nashville with no time for them to see each other. Even if it wasn’t a sanctioned SHV weekend, you would think they’d try to see each other while they can. IIRC when Rachel had contractual obligations in Miami, she and Bryan spent unsanctioned time together. It’s just crazy to me that they wouldn’t take advantage of being in the same city when they have the CMAs as a cover.

3) This one is way more subjective, but Jed has been in full musician mode ever since he got home. He’s spent several days in the studio, has been promoting his free concerts, and if they did have a SHV, he brought his guitar with him. I know he gave that preplanned PR statement speech about how he came for the exposure but now is here for Hannah, but ever since he’s been home, he’s been all about the platform for his music. And hey, maybe he is still F1, but it’s worrying to me that his focus is more on his career than on Hannah. JMO. On the other hand, one of the main criticisms about Tyler during filming is that he went on the show for his modeling career... yet he hasn't posted a single modeling shot since he's been home. He is the most popular contestant this season by far with over 100k more Instagram followers than the next closest guy. If he wanted to do photoshoots and post thirst traps all day long, he absolutely could. 

And that’s not even getting into the way Hannah has reacted to Tyler in interviews, the many many social media clues in Tyler’s favor, and the spoilers still saying it’s him. To me, the only thing that’s not pointing to Tyler as F1 is the apparent lack of SHVs - but we can’t really say that Jed has that, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689