SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:46 pm

This is Hannah ‘s journey. Let’s not forget that.

Also anyone notice present tense about Jed when it obvious it was an after FRC recording with CH?

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:47 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@HEA ok but he didn’t confess that he had a gf. Saying you came on for your career is a lot different and a way easier pill to swallow than ‘I have a gf that I told to wait on me so if you pick me, when we get engaged I will technically still already be in a relationship’. Jmo though.

Because of cameras. Because guilt probably. Because he did not want to expose her ex maybe. Because you cannot throw up every at first date imo

He had no idea if his feelings were just a crush, reciprocated or more.

Would I want to share alllllll my dirty secrets at my first date, on national tv at that? Nope I would wait, see and if things got really serious, then I would come clean 100%

what about the proof thats out there about him cheating on hannah? no excuses for this dirt bag i'm sorry but jed really is like someone mentioned before luke pell, robby 2.0 and james taylor(who btw he is good friends with) messed up Suspect no no

Sheesh! Hannah picked the most rotten banana of the bunch and now Luke gets the last laugh . cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@HEA ok but he didn’t confess that he had a gf. Saying you came on for your career is a lot different and a way easier pill to swallow than ‘I have a gf that I told to wait on me so if you pick me, when we get engaged I will technically still already be in a relationship’. Jmo though.

Because of cameras. Because guilt probably. Because he did not want to expose her ex maybe. Because you cannot throw up every at first date imo

Would I want to share alllllll my dirty secrets at my first date, on national tv at that? Nope I would wait, see and if things got really serious, then I would come clean 100%

what about the proof thats out there about him cheating on hannah? no excuses for this dirt bag i'm sorry but jed really is like someone mentioned before luke pell, robby 2.0 and james taylor(who btw he is good friends with) messed up Suspect no no

Same kind of rumors about Jordan? The girls who came to RS?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Jed's first IG post gave me F1 vibes.  Something about wanting to know Hannah's heart.  Tyler said something goofy about having his eyes open next time and saying more than 8 words.  

Plus as I posted somewhere else, all we saw was his confession about coming on the show for his career. We don't know that he didn't tell her about the g/f too. His post about telling her the "full" truth got me thinking even before the ex g/f info that came out today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:54 pm

@HEA I feel like this is now the 20th time today previous contestants have been brought up in Hannah’s threads in order to defend Jed on this current season and I find it takes the threads off topic.

Jed apparently had a girlfriend while on the show, so he literally got engaged to Hannah while he technically had a girlfriend back home. Jordan did not. There are plenty of rumors swirling around right now in regards to Jed cheating on Hannah. There’s some pictures and videos floating around that might be public at some point. Jordan did not have that. Jed has an ex-girlfriend that has claimed he was emotionally abusive. Jordan did not have that.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:54 pm

Ok. I am again in the minority but love is love. Jed did not break an engagement, nor marriage, nor left his ex pregnant or kids behind....... 4 months... not even living together.

Yes it sucks but calling bloody murder that he is a piece of trash. I think it is over the top imo.

He definitely messed up, but the results are not dramatic. He has serious apologies to do to his ex.

Then every party can move on.

Jmo

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 pm

Sad she didn’t give the night one guy that same courtesy to explain. Hard to think the word truth and Jed fits in the same sentence . It might be more like Jed’s version. Similar to, I didn’t grab those girls butts . It just fell into my palm . This guy is way beyond where there is smoke there is fire. It feels like a whole dumpster fire imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 pm

Love is love yes but Is "love" grabbing butts, getting numbers liking I am local type of IG after you put a ring on someone's finger? Hannah deserves better than that. Smh

Ofcourse imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:02 am

Diana wrote:Love is love yes but Is "love" grabbing butts, getting numbers liking I am local type of IG after you put a ring on someone's finger? Hannah deserves better than that. Smh

Ofcourse imo

thats it Hannah deserves better and hell any girl really does not deserve that treatment. We all deserve better. jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:04 am

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:

Same kind of rumors about Jordan? The girls who came to RS?
I feel like we’ve been going around in circles all day. Everyone can ship Jed and Hannah to their heart’s content and fangirl over him and defend him. The facts are: There were a grand total of ZERO women accusing Jordan of cheating on Jojo. ALL the stories about Jordan were at least a year prior to him being on the show. Jed is being accused of having a gf while on the show, Jordan did not. Jed is being accused of taking women home from bars while engaged, there were no such rumours about Jordan. Jed has allegedly been grabbing women’s butts and trying to get their numbers. Jordan was never accused of anything like that in all the time he’s been engaged. The situations aren’t the same.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:04 am

If the only dirt on Jed was this people article then maaayyyyybee people could give him the benefit of the doubt. It’s just takes a HUGE lack of character to do what Jed did. Which makes the other accusations believable.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:12 am

RS has definitely said outright that he has evidence of Jed’s skeletons but he cannot share them without the sources’ consent. As has a reliable spoiler account runner who is one of r/thebachelor’s mods. IMO they are not both outright lying for fun.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:14 am; edited 3 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022