SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:12 am

Pattycake92 wrote:If the only dirt on Jed was this people article then maaayyyyybee people could give him the benefit of the doubt. It’s just takes a HUGE lack of character to do what Jed did. Which makes the other accusations believable.

I think the People article might give the other girls with vids the motivation to come forward too because they probably didn’t even know that Jed was not just butt grabbing but he also did another girl dirty. I mean sometimes karma can be a b.

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:17 am

There is absolutely zero correlation between Jordan and Jed, these are facts not opinion....the end.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:20 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:RS has definitely said outright that he has evidence of Jed’s skeletons but he cannot share them without the sources’ consent. As has a reliable spoiler account runner who is one of r/thebachelor’s mods. IMO they are not both outright lying for fun.
Jed better be hoping and praying pics and vids aren't released imo. He's thisclose to losing the girl and any likability imo. All it would take is the source giving ok.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:27 am

I don’t love the news that has come out about Jed today, but the judgment of others’ opinions on these boards isn’t cool either!
People should feel free to express themselves within the rules of the forum. Jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:27 am

Ugh. No wonder she DGAF about her season. I wouldn't either. Here's to hoping she dumps Jedd on his azz at the ATFR and chooses herself for awhile JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:35 am

I’m wondering about what kind of support Jed will get from his bachelorette pals, including Tyler.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:43 am

Oh Hannah you ousted a snake but let another slither into your life. What a look.
BACHELORETTE
‘The Bachelorette’ Premiere: Hannah Throws Guy With Girlfriend Out of the Mansion

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-premiere-hannah-throws-out-guy-with-girlfriend/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:09 am

Love Reddit. The reminder of You’re Shady ..bye that Hannah posted back in May. Wish it was for Jed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:18 am

@thebachelorbanter instagram latest post is so on point. EDIT Sorry miss read the post. Thought he was referring to Jed but reread and it is Luke. Oh the irony.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:27 am

Billy Eichner and 'The Bachelorette' Hannah Brown

Interview starts at 18 minute mark.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:38 am

I’m curious to see her next interview-one that was not taped before the latest social media frenzy. What will they have her do now?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:46 am

Loulou wrote:@thebachelorbanter instagram latest post is so on point. EDIT Sorry miss read the post. Thought he was referring to Jed but reread and it is Luke. Oh the irony.

Foreshadowing at it’s best !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022