SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:50 pm

Is it shown when Jed would of written that note?  See you at the dock? Does someone knows if that person explained that written note?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Is it shown when Jed would of written that note?  See you at the dock? Does someone knows if that person explained that written note?

His ex said in the People article he gave it to her before he left for LA.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:56 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is a tweet from the woman that actually first told us Jed had a girlfriend while filming during episode 3 on her IG stories. Well I can't wait to see that press release.

Almost seems like that note was written out of the same brain as MF. Similar to telling Hannah, someday we will all for all of this. Ratings for MF and Hannah the fiancé from Hell :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:56 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is a tweet from the woman that actually first told us Jed had a girlfriend while filming during episode 3 on her IG stories. Well I can't wait to see that press release.

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Vlcsna20
Source: my SS

That looks like Jed's Handwriting for sure !!

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:59 pm

@misslurking Yup! The P , L ,E....

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:05 pm

Sharnee wrote:@misslurking Yup! The P , L ,E....

Yep ! Not that we had any doubt that his ex was making up stuff. But this does seem like his handwriting !! He can't deny writing that !
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Oh, no doubt he wrote that letter. The girl isn’t going to blatantly lie about something like that when he could easily take her to court for character defamation. I keep saying that, but it’s true. 

She wouldn’t attach her name to something that was blatantly false and neither would People. It wouldn’t be worth the legal trouble. The letter alone IMO is proof they were still together when he left for filming. Like I said before, breaking up with someone right before filming is one thing, but this? Eeeeek.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:15 pm

misslurking wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Tenor_10
via thnor
I’m crying laughing at this gif!! Amazing. Sooo true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:23 pm

MF is loving every second of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:24 pm

MF would never tweet anything else. I mean Hannah could be having a breakdown and he would still tweet the same thing. I would love for the Franchise to just say to Hannah -- it's your choice whether or not to stay with Jed, but we don't like him and aren't going to pretend to. I can't imagine that they actually do. This might actually be a ratings grabber for them, but they have to know that many viewers probably won't see Jed in the same light or buy Hannah and Jed as a happy Bachelor Franchise couple. They've thrown other people under the bus for much less -- why would they protect Jed?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:24 pm

@misslurking What if the article was released because they knew Jed would tell Hannah on camera about Haley with his spin and the comparison could be made regarding what a liar Jed is.

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Why would people potentially ruin their relationship with the bachelor Franchise over this article though? Especially if Jed is supposed to be on their cover in 6 weeks.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022