SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by freebach Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Loulou wrote:This is a pro women rant , not pro Tyler or Anti Jed but Pro woman. Women need to support women when they decide to out men for abusive, cheating, manipulating behaviour. It is not an easy decision as who wants people to know they have been abused, naive, stupid, have mental health issues etc. Self esteem and trust r eroded in these relationships and the last thing women need is judgement. Women need to empower each other.  The fact is as I see it is People mag would not publish this story if any possibility that it is incorrect full stop. It doesn’t matter what people think her motivation is. Fact is he was dishonest on his biography, he lied to Hannah and judging by Grants bromance statement the men as well. If we want women to stand up and have a voice we need to listen.  RS and other sites have also stated women have been coming forward with complains regarding Jed from day1 of filming but r refusing to go public with info and evidence due to discrimination and backlash. If we want to expose abusive men we need to support these women to stop the cycle. If I was Hannah and starting a new relationship I would want to know all the information so I could make an informed decision. Rant over. I am not criticising just asking folk to b empathetic and consider what it must b like for some of these women. No woman should feel. degraded or treated as a sex object regardless of the scenario.

THIS!! clapping!

freebach

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:30 pm

I am in no way defending Jed's behavior.  My point was, for those people that say they have evidence of his sleazy behavior, they should post it.  If you don't want your name attached to it, send it to a third party and they can do it and not name sources.  Jed's girlfriend was talking about what he did to her a while ago, she came forward and told her story, with proof, and I believe her story.   I just think if they have evidence, stand with Jed's girlfriend and post it.  Pro Woman all the way.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:34 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I just feel like where there is smoke, there is fire. You know who you don’t hear allegations like this about? From men like Ben H., Sean Lowe, Jared, Tanner, Garrett. Mike. So far Tyler. Like if you don’t want rampant rumors about you circulating Reddit, and you don’t want upset girlfriends selling stories to People and and RS, just be a good person. It’s that simple. Just treat women with respect. And if you don’t, I’m sorry... you have what is coming to you. It’s preposterous to believe that ALL of these MULTIPLE allegations are false and meant to smear him. Once again, give me a break.

There were allegations like this against Jordan tho and he and Jojo are still together. Im not saying its the same just saying that false rumors have happened before in regards to this so I don't blame Hannah if she wanted some evidence before breaking up with a guy that she probably thought was gonna be her husband

I do think she should break up w/ him tho
No, I think there is a strong difference here. There were allegations against Jordan from an ex-girlfriend that said he cheated on her at the end of their relationship, but it supposedly happened two years before he went on the bachelorette. RS then said he had heard Jordan had an account on a dating app. Jordan quickly provided proof showing he was not on the app. That was pretty much it for Jordan. It’s easier to move on from something when your significant other made the mistake years before meeting you, especially when he was devoted to her from day one. 

I think at this point it’s clear IMO that this story with Jed’s now ex-girlfriend Hayley is concrete and accurate. Jed also has allegations against him that he was emotionally abusive to an ex-girlfriend. Quite a few women have said now that Jed has been flirting with women in Nashville bars since he’s been engaged to Hannah. It appears that RS has seen video proof of Jed behaving badly, but he can’t release anything or speak on it because these women are concerned with putting their identies out there. 

Jed is entering the territory of Ed from Jillian’s season IMO. This all brings it to a whole new level. I do agree that Hannah should break up with Jed. I think she needs some time to grow, but that’s just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:44 pm

Man, so many are determined to attach Jordan to this as some defense of Jed, no matter how many times posters have explained how things really went down during JoJo's season.

Tyler is pretty candy easy in the eyes, a bit smooth operator but cute

Seems to me if all we're learning right now and hearing about Jed is true, Tyler wasn't the smooth operator here. And I think that mindset, if Hannah did in fact pick Jed, is exactly what got her in this situation. There was an almost bias against Tyler for daring to be hot and chill and saying the "right things". So many were quick to declare player, too smooth, maybe not genuine. Well Tyler's the one who has since gone back home, is helping out his friend's charity and no one's talking about his grabbing butts in bars, bringing women home, etc. And if he isn't F1, he'd be well within his right to do those things if he wanted.

I just feel like where there is smoke, there is fire. You know who you don’t hear allegations like this about? From men like Ben H., Sean Lowe, Jared, Tanner, Garrett. Mike. So far Tyler.

And I used the example of Bryan some days ago. Let's face it, many BN viewers straight up hated Bryan during Rachel's season, mostly just for his existing and not being Peter. People were determined to paint him as sleazy, a criminal, suspicious, untrustworthy, etc. I lost count how many times people wrote on Reddit how he reminded them of every sleazy Spanish guy they saw trolling clubs, etc. But despite all that, no one ever reported anything of his picking up women, sliding into DM's, grabbing butts, etc.

And again, Rachel's season is the one where the Reddit Bachelor thread truly blew up and these posters were almost predominantly Team Peter. And yet nothing about Bryan's doing anything shady while the season was airing. Why, because there was none. So I'm sorry, I don't buy that these posters just all decided to make up lies about Jed. Especially since the first few posts about Jed came when the spoilers were still saying Hannah chose Tyler.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I just feel like where there is smoke, there is fire. You know who you don’t hear allegations like this about? From men like Ben H., Sean Lowe, Jared, Tanner, Garrett. Mike. So far Tyler. Like if you don’t want rampant rumors about you circulating Reddit, and you don’t want upset girlfriends selling stories to People and and RS, just be a good person. It’s that simple. Just treat women with respect. And if you don’t, I’m sorry... you have what is coming to you. It’s preposterous to believe that ALL of these MULTIPLE allegations are false and meant to smear him. Once again, give me a break.

There were allegations like this against Jordan tho and he and Jojo are still together. Im not saying its the same just saying that false rumors have happened before in regards to this so I don't blame Hannah if she wanted some evidence before breaking up with a guy that she probably thought was gonna be her husband

I do think she should break up w/ him tho
No. There were allegations against Jordan from an ex-girlfriend that said he cheated on her at the end of their relationship, but it supposedly happened two years before he went on the bachelorette. RS then said he had heard Jordan had an account on a dating app. Jordan quickly provided proof showing he was not on the app. That was pretty much it for Jordan.

I think at this point it’s clear IMO that this story with Jed’s now ex-girlfriend Hayley is concrete and accurate. Jed also has allegations against him that he was emotionally abusive to an ex-girlfriend. Quite a few women have said now that Jed has been flirting with women in Nashville bars since he’s been engaged to Hannah. It appears that RS has seen video proof of Jed behaving badly, but he can’t release anything or speak on it because these women are concerned with putting their identies out there. 

Jed is entering the territory of Ed from Jillian’s season IMO. This all brings it to a whole new level.

Agree with you, Ash! RE: Jordan. Allegations from an ex of 2 years past versus Receipts showing an ExGF claiming Jed joined for fame months before the Show is TOTALLY different.

If a Brother of the Lead gathering info on your sister's Fiance not giving you pause for Jed? We're just Viewers. We're talking about a family member now.

RE: Ed Those Rumors were also staunchly defended by Pro-Ed fans. Of course, we now know what happened. Fast forward to Jed and his Rumors. Agree that he is Ed 2.0 The diff? We are in Digital Age. We have a Pinoy expression. "Digital ang Karma translation: Karma is Digital. Meaning? Karma can be in seconds."

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:17 pm

lleyki wrote:And I used the example of  Bryan some days ago. Let's face it, many BN viewers straight up hated Bryan during Rachel's season, mostly just for his existing and not being Peter. People were determined to paint him as sleazy, a criminal, suspicious, untrustworthy, etc. I lost count how many times people wrote on Reddit how he reminded them of every sleazy Spanish guy they saw trolling clubs, etc. But despite all that, no one ever reported anything of his picking up women, sliding into DM's, grabbing butts, etc.

And again, Rachel's season is the one where the Reddit Bachelor thread truly blew up and these posters were almost predominantly Team Peter. And yet nothing about Bryan's doing anything shady while the season was airing. Why, because there was none. So I'm sorry, I don't buy that these posters just all decided to make up lies about Jed. Especially since the first few posts about Jed came when the spoilers were still saying Hannah chose Tyler.

IIRC when Tyler was still F1 and Jed was the F2, there were long back and forth discussions on why would he like comments or posts about Nashville locals "being available". Also, at that time, too, about the CMA sighting came up. So pro F1 Tyler thought only an F2 and single would behave like Jed did.

The tables are turned, Tyler turns about to be the F2 all this time and behaving like an F1. Even endorsing Mike as Bachelor! I'm certain that Tyler knows he would be offered the gig as well. He could easily stay cool re Mike's popularity and take his chances and be quiet, right? But instead, on twitter and on IG he's cheering Mike on.

So what was worse? Jed IS the F1 after all with Reddit, Twitter, etc on his D**Bag behavior acting like an F2, Blake-like if you will. In fairness to Blake, his true colors came out after the AFTR. There. Another diff with Jed. SMH.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Yes, very much the same thing as Jordan, even that one had evidence of texts and receipts. Similar to Jojo, Hannah has the prerogative to make her choice. She thinks she has forever with Jed so I’m thinking, she’ll stick with him like Jojo did with Jordan. It even brought them closer because it’s them against the world. Look at where they are now.

I can see the same thing happening here. But I’m bummed because I really liked the idea of Hannah with Tyler.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:41 pm

SarahD wrote:Yes, very much the same thing as Jordan, even that one had evidence of texts and receipts.  Similar to Jojo, Hannah has the prerogative to make her choice.  She thinks she has forever with Jed so I’m thinking, she’ll stick with him like Jojo did with Jordan.  It even brought them closer because it’s them against the world. Look at where they are now.

I can see the same thing happening here. But I’m bummed because I really liked the idea of Hannah with Tyler.

As it had been repetitively and tediously explained many times, Jordan and Jed's Exes are NOT the same.

The Period the alleged Cheating is DIFFERENT. Way past before Jordan joined the Show.

Jed's ex claims and has receipts as his CURRENT GF while on the show. PLUS Jed's behavior while engaged to Hannah.

Jordan has NO such allegations while engaged to Jojo.

So different. :headbanging

Last edited by Cari on Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Cari wrote:
SarahD wrote:Yes, very much the same thing as Jordan, even that one had evidence of texts and receipts.  Similar to Jojo, Hannah has the prerogative to make her choice.  She thinks she has forever with Jed so I’m thinking, she’ll stick with him like Jojo did with Jordan.  It even brought them closer because it’s them against the world. Look at where they are now.

As it had been repetitively and tediously explained many times, Jordan and Jed's Exes is NOT the same.

The Period the alleged Cheating is DIFFERENT. Way past before Jordan joined the Show.

Jed's ex claims and has receipts as his CURRENT GF while on the show. PLUS Jed's behavior while engaged to Hannah.

Jordan has NO such allegations while engaged to Jojo.

So different. :headbanging

Honestly yes. I didn't watch JoJos season. Didn't even know this stuff and I have read this been brought up in defence of Jed and then again decredited as the same comparison. I can now repeat it myself.

This is non comparable by any means. This doesnt even equate to what had come out about Jed and yet again every 4 pages later it gets brought up. 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 2292733854 deadhorse it's moot point. No comparison. Sorry. This needs to stop.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 pm

I think the family getting involved even going on a fact finding search is huge! Patrick will rifle through the info for himself. The alarming thing is, how many are coming forward. Patrick will determine if this is a smear campaign or not. Me thinks the stripper has perfected his butt grabbing skills and keeps that skill sharp . Jmo

Last edited by Sharnee on Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Has it been announced when the Men Tell All will be? Should be very interesting to see if they try to do any damage control at that time.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:01 pm

Was Jordan caught grabbing at other females AFTER he was engaged? Did Jordan go on the show without breaking up with his girlfriend? The answer is no. Jordan didn’t have a perfect past but he wasn’t behaving like a sleeze bag right before and directly after his engagement to Jojo. The only former F1 that compares to Jed is ED. JMO of course.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022