SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:04 pm

misslurking wrote:
Cari wrote:
SarahD wrote:Yes, very much the same thing as Jordan, even that one had evidence of texts and receipts.  Similar to Jojo, Hannah has the prerogative to make her choice.  She thinks she has forever with Jed so I’m thinking, she’ll stick with him like Jojo did with Jordan.  It even brought them closer because it’s them against the world. Look at where they are now.

I can see the same thing happening here. But I’m bummed because I really liked the idea of Hannah with Tyler.

As it had been repetitively and tediously explained many times, Jordan and Jed's Exes is NOT the same.

The Period the alleged Cheating is DIFFERENT. Way past before Jordan joined the Show.

Jed's ex claims and has receipts as his CURRENT GF while on the show. PLUS Jed's behavior while engaged to Hannah.

Jordan has NO such allegations while engaged to Jojo.

So different. :headbanging

Honestly yes. I didn't watch JoJos season. Didn't even know this stuff and I have read this been brought up in defence of Jed and then again decredited as the same comparison. I can now repeat it myself.

This is non comparable by any means. This doesnt even equate to what had come out about Jed and yet again every 4 pages later it gets brought up. 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 2292733854 deadhorse it's moot point. No comparison. Sorry. This needs to stop.

Thank YOU!! Because even if you Google search "Jordan Rodgers" clearly NO cheating rumors while on the show and after the show.

I've numerous examples aside from the Bryan and Peter season. Though as stated already above, to me that already should confirm that even if there were a lot of anti- Bryan, there weren't Reddit claims on him being a Cheater.

IIRC in Meandi's Season, polarized Nick Viall didn't have such Rumors, too. But i was (note on the Was) an anti-Nick, anti-F1 and was a Josh 🚽Meandi fan then. Oh boy, do you guys recalll how this Forum was? YIKES! We were all so divided then. But, but, did not see any ex GF or any so called airquote "made up" stories on Luke P i mean Nick then.

So yes, Jed's rumors cant all be made up. Good job, Patrick! Take one for the Team. Praying your sistah sees the Light!

PS

I'm good with Nick now. So for posters i butted heads with before. He was the Luke P in that Season. I'm not saying theyre the same. NO! All im saying was Nick was kinda disliked by some boys on that season. BUT, BUT, I ate crow because i cant believe i used to stan Meandi and Josh. Ewww.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:22 pm

@Cari Exactly why did anyone even feel like "making up" rumors about F2 ? as he was F2 when this stuff was even coming out. I am sure Patrick has the infamous video clip of Jed with him by now. As long as he respects the wishes of whoever shared it with him to not out his sources that's all that matters. We don't need to know the absolute truth. Hannah and her family does and thankfully he reached out and proactively seeked it.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Wow! Reddit is LIT! One poster with evidence about Jed said Patrick wants to see everything she has on Jed. They are also working with the spoiler site not named RS to help gather info. Geez, I mean maybe this stripper/songwriter/singerwannabe is that awful . Hannah tried to find justice for Scott’s gf so hope she’s humble enough to know the same might be done for her . Even if the Scott thing was staged, it was still Hannah’s warning shot to the guys and Jed still slithered through . Hannah trying to weather through this in the court of Public opinion is way different than a family member trying to get to the bottom of things . The fact that he is, is a big red flag against Jed imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Just hopping in here for a sec....Y’all PREACH! I am pro woman and I stand with these girls. If they cannot produce evidence then shame on them for lying but I can probably guarantee they are not putting it out there because people are evil and vile and no matter if there is visible, physical evidence of a man groping or being inappropriate with a woman, somehow some people will find a way to attach blame to the woman. I totally understand why these girls don’t want to put their name out there to be smeared all over the media. Jed will somehow end up looking ok. If he’s f1, ABC will clean him up and make it all ok and people will vilify the girls.

I hope they come forth with their evidence, if it’s indeed true. If it’s not, then I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong about Jed. But if all of this is true, I’ll pray for him and wish he never hid behind his faith because that’s what gives us Christians a bad name. Practice what you preach and I just hope Hannah knows what she’s doing at this point.

My boy Ty is looking like the King more and more every day.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ahhh... I see we are already blaming the ex for selling her story. How typical. Poor Jed, bamboozled and taken advantage of by an ex girlfriend looking for fame and revenge. Give me a break.

No wonder the Me Too movement is a thing. An important thing, imo.

They were dating. Not engaged. Dating. Not married. Dating. No children involved. Dating. People break up all the time. I will say maybe Jed didn't handle it the way he should have after filming ended, but her going to the tabloids makes her look hungry for attention. Sorry, but it does. What will she prove by doing this? Will anything change? This is between Hannah and Jed now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ahhh... I see we are already blaming the ex for selling her story. How typical. Poor Jed, bamboozled and taken advantage of by an ex girlfriend looking for fame and revenge. Give me a break.

They were dating.  Not engaged.  Dating.  Not married.  Dating.  No children involved.  Dating.  People break up all the time.  I will say maybe Jed didn't handle it the way he should have after filming ended, but her going to the tabloids makes her look hungry for attention.  Sorry, but it does.  What will she prove by doing this?  Will anything change?  This is between Hannah and Jed now.

So because you’re only dating someone it means your story is automatically false and attention-seeking? laugh out loud
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:03 pm

BlueTone wrote:The story of the 4 am pool throw seemed perfectly plausible to me. Young people together drinking till all hours. Happens all the time. That's why my momma said nothing good happens after 1 am so get your behind home.

The part of this that cracks me up is that Jed's dad is paying/helping to pay his rent and Jed lives in a place with a pool.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:07 pm

I’d say both Jed and Haley are doing this for a platform. Both musicians looking for 15 minutes and thousands more followers. But, per usual, the guy who cheated gets defended and the girl who outs him gets vilified. Why is this not surprising?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

They were dating.  Not engaged.  Dating.  Not married.  Dating.  No children involved.  Dating.  People break up all the time.  I will say maybe Jed didn't handle it the way he should have after filming ended, but her going to the tabloids makes her look hungry for attention.  Sorry, but it does.  What will she prove by doing this?  Will anything change?  This is between Hannah and Jed now.

So because you’re only dating someone it means your story is automatically false and attention-seeking? laugh out loud

I never said it was false. My point is what does she gain by ratting Jed out? I know exactly what she gains. More followers on IG. She is trying to boost her music career. Attention. Plain and simple. She's jealous that he found someone else and is the rumored F1. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:14 pm

I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page. scratch If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

So because they were just dating, that gives Jed clearance to be a douche bag to her? So now the standard is that a person needs to be married and have kids with someone in order to be expected to treat them kindly and with respect? Wow, dangerous slope right there and that kind of attitude is what allows clearance for these vile men to continue on treating women horribly.

Jed and Haley were together exclusively for 4 months prior to the show. They went on a vacation (that she paid for) only a couple weeks prior. They told each other they loved each other. Jed promised her he would be back for her and this was all for show. Then he got engaged to someone else and ghosted her, gave her literally no closure at all. Per Hannah’s behavior towards Scott, she’s also pretty anti this behavior. Or at least was, before she got engaged to it. When Hannah was so visibly upset by Scott, he still sat there and continued the charade. He’s gross. I refuse to make excuses for him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:18 pm

@Mommyof2 The article came out after RS revealed Jed was f1. She went to People and gave them that before that. In fact her story has been on social media since episode 2. When RS revealed Jed was the real f1 People Magazine probably decided to release it that same day. I do think she wants attention from this and I don't know if she knew Jed was f1 but she has no power when the story comes out only the magazine does. From rumor it was suppose to come out tomorrow but People seem to push it up because of RS news.

Also not all couples have lovey dovey pictures of each other. I have friends who have more by themselves, with pets or with kids instead of their spouse and they are in longterm relationships. Not everyone flaunts a relationship of sm.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022