SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Whew! Lots of opinions! Just have to add that what I have learned since I was 25 (think that is Jed's age) is significant! Don't think I would have handled things with a former flame in the best manner either. But ... live and learn. And I hope he has learned from this fire. But more importantly, I hope he is honest with Hannah as that is the only way for trust to form.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ahhh... I see we are already blaming the ex for selling her story. How typical. Poor Jed, bamboozled and taken advantage of by an ex girlfriend looking for fame and revenge. Give me a break.

No wonder the Me Too movement is a thing. An important thing, imo.

They were dating.  Not engaged.  Dating.  Not married.  Dating.  No children involved.  Dating.  People break up all the time.  I will say maybe Jed didn't handle it the way he should have after filming ended, but her going to the tabloids makes her look hungry for attention.  Sorry, but it does.  What will she prove by doing this?  Will anything change?  This is between Hannah and Jed now.

So because they were just dating, that gives Jed clearance to be a douche bag to her? So now the standard is that a person needs to be married and have kids with someone in order to be expected to treat them kindly and with respect? Wow, dangerous slope right there and that kind of attitude is what allows clearance for these vile men to continue on treating women horribly.

Jed and Haley were together exclusively for 4 months prior to the show. They went on a vacation (that she paid for) only a couple weeks prior. They told each other they loved each other. Jed promised her he would be back for her and this was all for show. Then he got engaged to someone else and ghosted her, gave her literally no closure at all.  Per Hannah’s behavior towards Scott, she’s also pretty anti this behavior. Or at least was, before she got engaged to it. When Hannah was so visibly upset by Scott, he still sat there and continued the charade. He’s gross. I refuse to make excuses for him.

She paid for? Is this a fact? Can you prove it or are you just going by solely what you are reading on reddit? As I said before this is between Hannah and Jed now. At the end of the day, it doesn't mean anything to me and it shouldn't affect anyone else either except Hannah and Jed.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Whew! Lots of opinions! Just have to add that what I have learned since I was 25 (think that is Jed's age) is significant! Don't think I would have handled things with a former flame in the best manner either. But ... live and learn. And I hope he has learned from this fire. But more importantly, I hope he is honest with Hannah as that is the only way for trust to form.

Delete

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page.  scratch  If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?

I really don’t think it would matter if you didn’t want to believe it in the first place . I saw these kind of comments on Haley’s IG page too. Even when Arie’s gf had tons of pics of them together , she was still disbelieved. Was anyone here of that mindset ? Was she too called a liar ? So to me either way, when you don’t want to believe the story , pics or no pics would change your mind and playing both sides is the norm. I wasn’t real hip to Arie’s ex but was her story picked up by People as a cover story ? I personally forgot . To me Haley’s story may be just the tip of the iceberg into the real character of Jed. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page.  scratch If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?
I’m confused. Why would Jed keep up pictures of the gf he’s trying to hide? Why would Haley keep up pictures of the guy who lied to/ghosted her? At one point as late as February, there were pictures per the screenshots from People Magazine and RS.

Are we all supposed to believe that People Magazine, RS, numerous spoiler accounts, and multiple women and their friends are all out to get Jed? dizzy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:30 pm

@Mommyof2 he can't pay his own rent. Are you sure he could pay for the vacation ? I don't think it needs validation IMO.
Anyway the ex's friend confirmed that she paid for the vacation. I guess if Jed comes out of this spot free he can afford his lifestyle by being the amazing singer that he is. I will be your mister righhhtt guuuuurrrrrllllllll

If it doesn't work out Hannah can always pay for his vacations and rent from her Bachelorette earnings. Since it's between Hannah and Jed now.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Whew! Lots of opinions! Just have to add that what I have learned since I was 25 (think that is Jed's age) is significant! Don't think I would have handled things with a former flame in the best manner either. But ... live and learn. And I hope he has learned from this fire. But more importantly, I hope he is honest with Hannah as that is the only way for trust to form.

Ah, an intelligent comment worth a clapping!  You mature with age.  I did some stupid things in my 20s too that now in my mid 40s I cringe at, but you live and you learn and most importantly...grow.  

Personally speaking, singling out this comment as intelligent makes it sound like other comments are unintelligent. Just wanted to point that out.

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 87b72b10 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 86669110 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page.  scratch  If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?

I really don’t think it would matter if you didn’t want to believe it in the first place . I saw these kind of comments on Haley’s IG page too. Even when Arie’s gf had tons of pics of them together , she was still disbelieved. Was anyone here of that mindset ? Was she too called a liar ? So to me either way, when you don’t want to believe the story , pics or no pics would change your mind and playing both sides is the norm. I wasn’t real hip to Arie’s ex but was her story picked up by People as a cover story ? I personally forgot . To me Haley’s story may be just the tip of the iceberg into the real character of Jed. Jmo

I am not calling her a liar, however I am calling her an attention seeker. Anyone who sells their story to the tabloids is looking for attention. Plain and simple. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

I am not calling her a liar, however I am calling her an attention seeker.  Anyone who sells their story to the tabloids is looking for attention.  Plain and simple.  Jmo.

What would you have preferred ? She wrote it on reddit ? Really curious to know how she should have gone about it ? I am not being sarcastic.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Ah, an intelligent comment worth a clapping!  You mature with age.  I did some stupid things in my 20s too that now in my mid 40s I cringe at, but you live and you learn and most importantly...grow.  

Personally speaking, singling out this comment as intelligent makes it sound like other comments are unintelligent. Just wanted to point that out.

I'll remove it but I know baiting when I see it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:34 pm

But that’s why we are here. To discuss this stuff and bounce things off one another...to talk about these people. Does it really affect us? No, but the underlying issue does. A man who has been repeatedly accused of cheating bothers me. I dont care if he was married with kids or not. Cheating is cheating and it can’t be justified and that’s my final answer. No one can change my stance on that. I’ve been cheated on. I wasn’t married at the time. We were dating and let me tell you, it hurt like hell. I don’t have proof of Jed’s infidelities since he’s been with Hannah but there have been a lot of stories that seem to all line up and this hailey story seems like some pretty shady sh!#. I couldn’t forgive it but I guess others can live knowing they aren’t worth more than that. I am worth morethan that. Maybe it comes with age.

I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind on Jed. I’d be saying this about Tyler or anyone if these stories came out.

Last edited by Julie81 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:35 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page.  scratch If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?
I’m confused. Why would Jed keep up pictures of the gf he’s trying to hide? Why would Haley keep up pictures of the guy who lied to/ghosted her? At one point as late as February, there were pictures per the screenshots from People Magazine and RS.

Are we all supposed to believe that People Magazine, RS, numerous spoiler accounts, and multiple women and their friends are all out to get Jed? dizzy

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 3806527698 Smear campaign? Well as long as Hannah’s brother is looking into it, I’m good with that but find it hard to believe he would ask to see things if he knew it was all a farce. This is bigger than Haley imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022