SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:58 pm

Link to Hannah with a fan at the Dodger game. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/By9GKNOBj9c/

Also interview with Lauren Zima and Jed's ex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R86iGcCLvVA

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:02 am

smg2587 wrote:
Also interview with Lauren Zima and Jed's ex

Is this now the feel sorry for Jed because he fell in love with Hannah in the process narrative? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 623245435
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:03 am

Al wrote:@GuardianAngel Yes, stupid for both Haley and Hannah imo. I hope Hannah has made some realizations the past few days.

Me too.

My point is if you are so in love with someone, would you go on a reality tv show to find love, would you as a partner wish him well and hope the world knows how wonderful they are?

Love yourself first, know what you're worth and maybe some women won't be so disillusion and accept the mistreatment by some men. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:04 am

Oh man. How much did abc pay her for that spin. That video makes noooo sense. Et just released an article with her texts but now with Lauren Zima she says Jed is a great guy??

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:05 am

I smell an apology tour

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:08 am

Well. I throw in the towel. I was thinking there was a small percentage the spoiler was wrong, but definitely not with how much OT Lauren Zima is putting in.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:1. Can I please have a link to this.

As most members know, and for the newer users, everything needs a link, please read my signature line, and going forward I will delete posts without asking for links. I have to check every single link and I don't have time searching for the potential IG user. If they are private we cannot post it. I don't have the time to deal with emails asking me to correct posts due to copyright laws. We simply can't take what we want without sourcing it, it's the law. TYIA

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 A7174610

This gal has some photos with Haley on her Instagram and it doesn’t seem like they are close friends.

2. Any more mention of Jordan gets deleted. Members have been gracious enough to provide the facts with regards to Jordan and his name keeps coming up. This isn't his thread, and the discussion has gone beyond comparison sake only.

3. Please indicate whether posts are facts by by providing proof or state IMO because it's difficult to determine what's true what's hearsay what are opinions. We value the fact proven forum that we are and that's why we ask to be specific. If you are relaying information that you read, state where you read it, provide a link if it isn't another forum, or mention you don't recall exactly where you read it.

4. This is the SM thread, these types of discussion should be in the GD thread.
Thanks.

Forgive me https://www.instagram.com/p/By6JvBynGXa/?igshid=lummi3ngwdm1
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:12 am

@avacaroline yes

He gave her the chance to walk away? She didn't. She didn't because she was in love with a guy who's career was more important to him so she was ok with him going on the show, to find love. To me, he clearly went on the show for his career, and probably didn't expect to fall in love, or fake in love for the notoriety.

There's two sides to a story, and his side will be very interesting to hear IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:15 am

At this point though, what’s his story going to be? I think it’s clear IMO that he never officially broke up with her and pretty much everything this woman is saying appears to be legit. She provided picture proof, text proof, and a letter that seems to match his handwriting. There’s really no way he can spin this IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:At this point though, what’s his story going to be? I think it’s clear IMO that he never officially broke up with her and pretty much everything this woman is saying appears to be legit. She provided picture proof, text proof, and a letter that seems to match his handwriting. There’s really no way he can spin this IMO.

He might be the king of BS . Hannah is and will be his cash cow.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 am

okkaayy wrote:Oh man. How much did abc pay her for that spin. That video makes noooo sense. Et just released an article with her texts but now with Lauren Zima she says Jed is a great guy??

Here’s the beginning of Jed Redemption tour!

I believe her and am not blaming Haley in any way or criticizing her,  but IMO, somehow, I feel her stance has softened  from the People article. What is that Jed is not a bad person? What is “"He came forward, basically said, 'I've been talking to my mom about this, I just don't think there's any way we can go forward. I kind of see where this is going, and I don't feel right not giving you the chance to walk away. I have to be upfront about it,'" said Stevens, who like Wyatt, is a musician living in Nashville. ”? https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428
It sounds like Jed was honest and upfront with her?

If Jed’s f2,3, 4, 5, you think Lauren / ET would bother to interview her? Me think not!

The real life is more interesting than the scripted show ! Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 am

Hold your horses!

Whatever is happening fits my Fictional Narrative posted on GD thread.

This Lauren Zima vid, Hannah B standing by her man despite Haley's expose. Yup, wrote that in my Fictional Timeline. THIS is exactly the Unreal-ying of TPTB. Creating a possible "you and me against the World" Painting Hannah B as Jed's Gamechanger.

This fiasco until the Finale is a lot of time!

This Stupidity can continue until after the Show, they'll date in real life. Hannah B sticking to her man even if she will wear the Bread Winner Pants in the Relationship.

However, we have to factor in Patrick currently doing a due diligence about Jed on Reddit. methinks, despite her "love never dies dont care what you say brother" attitude. Doubts especially if Patrick will be insistent will eventually creep in.

so..

something may change and Hannah B sees the light via Patrick and family goes Beastmode and expose Jed..

it could go either way!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022