SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:36 am

Ugh, from Hannah’s caption, you already know whose side she’s on and if they were on SHV and Jed has told her before (given Zima’s Interview), she forgave him. This really sucks. I loved Hannah and now lost all respect for her. Still waiting to see how it all plays out but I’m there. Tyler deserve better.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am

Based on her caption doesn't seem to me Hannah is weathering the criticism all that well...the beast needs to grow a thicker skin if planning to stand by her man...jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:50 am

I’m surprised the show is doing damage control (the Lauren Zima Interview hints at their strategy going forward) instead of letting him crash and burn. They sure let Courtney crash and burn and her biggest offense was being bitchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:04 am

yana_bach wrote:I’m surprised the show is doing damage control (the Lauren Zima Interview hints at their strategy going forward) instead of letting him crash and burn. They sure let Courtney crash and burn and her biggest offense was being bitchy.

Agreed. What's so special about this guy? They've been trying to promote his "here for the right reasons" and music since the very first episode. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 2292733854 Past Bachelorette's had to wait until ATFR to get all of this coverage and damage control.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:31 am

smg2587 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:Hannah edited her caption on her IG post. She added “y’all calm down, I was just trying to rhyme. I hear you, I’ll take rapper off the resume.”
Yeah that's not going to help. And a lot of words rhyme with pitches heck witches may have been better than snitches in this situation, imo. But it is what it is.

And the comment she like is not going to help either "Your throwing out pitches and calling out snitches but me and you can be bitches."

Umm that makes it sound like you knew what you where doing when you typed the word snitches, imo.

I think she wanted to throw in another rhyming word that starts with a "B", but she restrained herself from typing it.
laugh out loud Just my guess.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:44 am

@mommyof2 A more mature, classier lead would have found other baseball metaphors to use and not use the word “snitch” IMHO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:46 am

mbl wrote:@mommyof2 A more mature, classier lead would have found other baseball metaphors to use and not use the word “snitch” IMHO.

She's a young 24...what do you expect.  I always say that most people don't really know who they are until their mid/late 20s.  She has a lot of maturing to do, but it's okay, she will get there eventually.  All imo

ETA: She also can't speak out about what is happening right now, so this is as close as she can get to release some frustration.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:54 am

yana_bach wrote:I’m surprised the show is doing damage control (the Lauren Zima Interview hints at their strategy going forward) instead of letting him crash and burn. They sure let Courtney crash and burn and her biggest offense was being bitchy.

This is frustrating for me too. The only thing I can guess, is that Jed’s antics totally ruin the whole story arch and story board they had for her after the Luke debacle. She was supposed to drop the loser and learn her worth. Not drop the loser just to pick a bigger loser.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:57 am

Is this the most dumpster fire season ever?! Having Luke and Jed as your first and second choice... JFC duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:58 am

@sosleepy cantstopl spot on imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:58 am

What do we expect? This a is a MAN (a MAN!!), ofc this sexist show will stand up for him over a woman.

That said, I think they’ll still drag him a bit. Can’t let him off scot free. Remember Ed’s ED?? My only hope for left for this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:07 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Then move on with your life.  If he wasn't on the show in the first place, she wouldn't have even told her story.  She wants to be famous too.  They usually do.  

Who wants to be famous for being Jed's ex?? No thank you next.

It's not rocket science.  She gets her name out there which equals more SM followers which may boost her music career.  I bet her numbers have dramatically increased since this news broke.
Believe me I am not defending Jed, but in the grand scheme of things, did he actually do all that is being said about him. Meaning, Could things not be exaggerated? Especially since proof hasn't been posted? Could things not be put out there in a manner that is completely exaggerated upon? If his parents were with him at the event that is claimed he was touching peoples butts, why would he do that with his mom/dad there and watching what he's doing if he's with Hannah.....that makes no sense to me. In this case, think that things are being exaggerated too.

I know a great deal has been made about ghosting. Isn't that a meaning for ignoring someone after dating them? Shoot, I know I am ancient, but back in my day, you go out with someone, decide it wasn't right then you ignore them. No big deal made nor done. Now adays there are terms for it, exaggerations of it, total made up crap about it. Come on....don't think this is the end of the world.

Just think that a whole lot of nothing is being made about some of this.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022