SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:21 pm

@SeekAny the funniest part is that this is Tyler’s bio on Twitter and she literally said the same thing on Nick’s podcast. I have to laugh laugh out loud

@Julie81 I liked how Jason was real with it. I appreciated that he referenced the Scott situation and how Hannah handled that. If the Scott situation upset her that much, well then the same should be done with Jed. If not, it makes her look hypocritical. At least Scott broke up with his girlfriend before going on the show a few days later! Can’t say the same for Jed laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In my honest opinion, I think it has nothing to do with games. I just really think Hannah’s family and Tyler’s family wanted them together. I’m sure this rings even more true for Hannah’s family right now.

I just don't see a mom not completely supporting her daughter's decision.  I DO think it is strange that she has done so many likes on him personally.  The like of Jed, had both Hannah and Jed in it.  

Safe to say you did not grow up with my mum. thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 1176891977 Seriously, most of the time she was right.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:37 pm

Hannah repeatedly insisted that Scott keeping in touch with his ex up untill Monday was ridiculous. Monday ?? MONDAY !! she kept going.

Jed's ex shared SS of their last text conversation and guess what date was it ?! March 12th ! It was Tuesday !! TUESDAY. Jed must be chitting in his pants as at that point ! Lol !

Link to the text in question: https://www.instagram.com/p/By9LC2GlIo6/?igshid=9dnaopx352dl

clapping!  ladies and gentlemen. Our F1 right here !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:41 pm

misslurking wrote:Hannah repeatedly insisted that Scott keeping in touch with his ex up untill Monday was ridiculous. Monday ?? MONDAY !! she kept going.

Jed's ex shared SS of their last text conversation and guess what date was it ?! March 12th ! It was Tuesday !! TUESDAY. Jed must be chitting in his pants as at that point ! Lol !

Link to the text in question: https://www.instagram.com/p/By9LC2GlIo6/?igshid=9dnaopx352dl

I also saw a vid at the exact moment Hannah said if anyone has a gf to leave and you can see Jed blinking constantly. The Classic tell of a liar ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Why doesn’t she just stop! She got her story out!! Jed’s ex!!! Let it go he is done with her !!!! If she said she didn’t do it for fame !!!! Why keep stirring the pot?? JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Why doesn’t she just stop! She got her story out!! Jed’s ex!!! Let it go he is done with her !!!! If she said she didn’t do it for fame !!!! Why keep stirring the pot?? JMO

Probably because people still keep questioning the validity of her story IMO.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:48 pm

With all the hate she now is getting, people doubting her, just one more reason to try to prove herself. I can understand why she chose to show the texts.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:53 pm

misslurking wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Why doesn’t she just stop! She got her story out!! Jed’s ex!!! Let it go he is done with her !!!! If she said she didn’t do it for fame !!!! Why keep stirring the pot?? JMO

Well she could have done it in her people interview or ET.. and been done with it.JMO

Last edited by Hotmomma on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Sharnee wrote:
misslurking wrote:Hannah repeatedly insisted that Scott keeping in touch with his ex up untill Monday was ridiculous. Monday ?? MONDAY !! she kept going.

I also saw a vid at the exact moment Hannah said if anyone has a gf to leave and you can see Jed blinking constantly. The Classic tell of a liar ?

Diggy one of the past contestants of this franchise has the best live tweets to the show.

One of his tweets was about Jed on his one on one in EP 4 laugh out loud thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Screen47

This still make me laugh because it was probably Jed being low key un intrested in the alone time with Hannah.

Link: Take a look at Diggy Moreland (@diggymoreland): https://twitter.com/diggymoreland?s=09

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
misslurking wrote:

Well she could have do it in her people interview or ET.. and been done with it.JMO

She did share it with ET. IMO I bet she has more stuff to reveal so Jed better be nice to her in his apology tour laugh out loud.

Last edited by misslurking on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
misslurking wrote:

Well she could have done it in her people interview or ET.. and been done with it.JMO
This text was shared with ET and they posted it in the article on their site yesterday. The IG page is a bachelor fan account that copied it off of there and they gave et credit in the caption.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:59 pm

It’s the same content from the ET interview, bachelor sites are just having a field day with it so it’s bachelor sites you should take it up with and not the ex.....jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022