SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest June 21st 2019, 4:34 pm

cantstopl
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5f8aElX4F/?igshid=vcrdyltrghmt

https://www.instagram.com/p/By9GbwlFb8E/?igshid=12h67jzcmjnj2

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Minney June 21st 2019, 4:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:
avacaroline wrote: thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 3806527698
alwayscooking wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/view/19953167/673]thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Screen34[/ur

Liked by Hannah's mom
So  people in the comments section are saying that Tyler was her first choice but he wouldn't propose

I find this so odd. Does she like posts on other contestants or just Tyler?
She liked one of Peter that was a meme shading Luke P. and on Monday she liked a post about can't wait to watch the show with a picture of Hannah and Jed date. But that is the only one she liked of Jed. She has liked about 5-6 of Tyler if I am counting right even during MTP/FRC week.

Hannah's mom is one of us! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline June 21st 2019, 4:49 pm

smg2587 wrote:
avacaroline wrote: thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 3806527698
alwayscooking wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/view/19953167/673]thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Screen34[/ur

Liked by Hannah's mom
So  people in the comments section are saying that Tyler was her first choice but he wouldn't propose

She liked one of Peter that was a meme shading Luke P. and on Monday she liked a post about can't wait to watch the show with a picture of Hannah and Jed date. But that is the only one she liked of Jed. She has liked about 5-6 of Tyler if I am counting right even during MTP/FRC week.

So bizarre to me. I would think that you would either “like” everything or nothing at all. Or at least make sure that you’re super random about it. She’s liked nothing with Pete or Connor? Or ANYONE else?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking June 21st 2019, 4:57 pm

avacaroline wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Liked by Hannah's mom

So bizarre to me. I would think that you would either “like” everything or nothing at all. Or at least make sure that you’re super random about it.  She’s liked nothing with Pete or Connor? Or ANYONE else?

I feel like this season will end, Jed and Hannah will come out engaged and Mama brown will still be liking Tyler pictures ! He is the SIL that got away ! laugh out loud

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 June 21st 2019, 5:00 pm

I would think she would be liking nothing during this scandal, honestly. She knows that RS had first named him f1 and people were convinced. I understand she probably likes him from their first meeting in Greece, but it’s strange that she is still liking so many pro Tyler pics. Trying to throw people off or does she just like him that much? Weird.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 June 21st 2019, 5:08 pm

In my honest opinion, I think it has nothing to do with games. I just really think Hannah’s family and Tyler’s family wanted them together. I’m sure this rings even more true for Hannah’s family right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit June 21st 2019, 5:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In my honest opinion, I think it has nothing to do with games. I just really think Hannah’s family and Tyler’s family wanted them together. I’m sure this rings even more true for Hannah’s family right now.

I just don't see a mom not completely supporting her daughter's decision. I DO think it is strange that she has done so many likes on him personally. The like of Jed, had both Hannah and Jed in it.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 June 21st 2019, 5:24 pm

Julie81 wrote:I would think she would be liking nothing during this scandal, honestly. She knows that RS had first named him f1 and people were convinced. I understand she probably likes him from their first meeting in Greece, but it’s strange that she is still liking so many pro Tyler pics. Trying to throw people off or does she just like him that much? Weird.

Yeah, it's a bit weird to like this around this time. I'd expect her to like something with Jed to encourage people to like him for Hannah since she picked him and all.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 June 21st 2019, 5:28 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In my honest opinion, I think it has nothing to do with games. I just really think Hannah’s family and Tyler’s family wanted them together. I’m sure this rings even more true for Hannah’s family right now.

I just don't see a mom not completely supporting her daughter's decision.  I DO think it is strange that she has done so many likes on him personally.  The like of Jed, had both Hannah and Jed in it.  
I don’t know. I’m incredibly close with my mom and always have been. She’s one of my best friends, but she hasn’t always agreed with all of my choices. There have been past boyfriends of mine that she wasn’t thrilled about and she let me know it and she was letting me know for my own good. Maybe behind closed doors she is showing support to Hannah, but also letting her know of her potential concerns. It’s also possible that things are going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. 

Realistically, the majority of the people who watch this showing aren’t paying attention to her mother’s likes on IG, so I don’t think it’s a big deal.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 21st 2019, 5:31 pm

Maybe Tyler was incredible to the Brown’s and Jed is regrettable .

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 June 21st 2019, 6:17 pm

So in a recent interview with Lauren Zima, Kaitlyn B says that all contestants come on the show with significant others so it is not a big deal. Ummmmm, yeah it is and no, they don’t all come on there with one. Jason kind of brought up how she reacted to Scott in the beginning though. I can’t bring the video over right now but if someone else would like to, I found it interesting. KB sometimes contradicts herself. I thought for sure she would blast him for this.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny June 21st 2019, 6:18 pm

I know Hannah’s a big fan of “through love, serve one another.” It’s just a shame she picked the one servin’ the love all over the damn place!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022