SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:50 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hannah said she can be herself with Jed.  That is huge.  So critical in a relationship and a marriage.  To me, Jed is getting a F1 edit.  Jmho.  

To be fair, I felt like she said something in a similar vein during her date with Tyler, when talking about how he allowed her to just be upset and was there and just let her be her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:52 am

Wow - What a great night - Just a few thoughts:
-Peter - He is definitely getting quite a few of the PI's throughout the various episodes
and I believe it is posted in the Screencaps - where Chris Harrison is speaking to
one of the Sports Desks Hosts and he mentioned that they are 75% set on who
will be the next bachelor. He was quite emphatic about which direction they were
going. Just based on the amount of exposure that Peter is getting - vocal and
screen time - I am guessing it will be Peter.
-Jed - 1-1 u- She was into him - giddy and engaged, but I also agree that it was
almost a bit "plastic" - in the sense of being stiff - at least for me.
-Tyler - 1-1u - I agree with LeapofFaith - I was laughing and crying at the same time
during their date. He was a quick wit and she was very tuned into that IMO - as
her laughs or responses were right with him. Also - during the dinner portion, as
he was opening up to her - was it me - or did she have "almost" tears in her eyes.
As other have mentioned - she obviously had preconceived items of Tyler in her
head and witnessing the many layers that he has really opened her eyes. IMO - they
just seem to fit perfectly together - on almost every level.

I, too, have not been this excited about a couple in a long time - I so hope that it works
out for them and they are together!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:40 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hannah said she can be herself with Jed.  That is huge.  So critical in a relationship and a marriage.  To me, Jed is getting a F1 edit.  Jmho.  

I am doubtful - often the Bachelorette does not pick the guy she is most comfortable with being herself. She is actually "chasing" someone else that makes her more nervous and giddy. It's always hard because we only see the edit but of the two dates she was not emotional with Jed; definitely not chasing him. Tyler's date was eye-opening for her. She started realizing he had many of the qualities she was looking for so I expect her to be more giddy with him in the future. I definitely became a Tyler fan last night.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Pilot Pete surprised me last night - he was funny and really has some moves. Looks like next week he flat out takes on Hannah.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:05 pm

So I re-watched the two dates from last night because I was at work when I watched them live and missed a lot of the conversations and subtleties because I was in and out. Now, even more, I am on the Tyler train!

The difference between the two dates is just so obvious to me. Yes, she likes Jed, but like others have said, she was being the Bette. She was leading everything and he seemed to be following. The most excited he got was for the Celtics and I actually felt sorry for her because he clearly did not get her sense of humour when she was doing the fun, made up facts about Boston. (I bet if it had been Tyler, he would have been doing the same and they would be trying to out do one another.) His admitting he came on the show to promote his music? The sceptic in me didn't exactly buy it. It seems convenient that his management team promoted him for the show, but didn't tell him how to smooth over that little quibble. It seemed too pat IMO. I'm sure they have learned a thing or two from the two failed musicians who came on this show...Wes and Luke...and wanted to make sure their guy didn't fall down on the same hurdles. And I'm sorry, but I can't get over the fact that the guy used to be a stripper. Just a little too many red flags for me. He seems nice enough, but I just don't get that he is that into her.

The Tyler date...wow. Just WOW. He comforted her when she was down. He made her smile and laugh and validated everything she was going through. Their flirty jokes are the best I have ever seen on this show. EVER!!! "Would you like some tail?" … just reminding her of that butt grab in the previous episode. And the evening portion....We actually heard them talk about some significant stuff. I loved that Hannah acknowledged that she had pegged him as a player and had been holding herself back because of those prejudices. I loved how he got emotional talking about how sick his dad had been and how he almost didn't come on the show...and that his dad told him to go for it because he thought they would be perfect together. (Now I can't wait for the HTD when they meet!) And the concert date!? I usually hate the concert date, but not this one. They were so relaxed...dancing, chatting, making out and making out some more. What more can I say? I LOVED it from start to finish! For the first time since Sean's season I am actually excited about a couple!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Slam
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelorette-season-15-episode-4/?utm_term=C693EDE8-866C-11E9-A20A-FDF34744363C&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_ew&utm_content=link&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:17 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-episode-4-recap-hannah/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:18 pm

Sharleen loves Tyler so much. Very relatable. Also, totally agree with her that the guys seem really into Hannah.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:21 pm

Yes @Sprite, Tyler totally stood out! I'm on the same train with you!
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:24 pm

I agree with others. Jed's date Hannah was being the bachelorette. Tyler's date Hannah was being Hannah.

Very rarely do I get that "feeling" on this show, and I got "it" last night on two occasions, after their date and they were just hugging at the pier and at the end when they were dancing and Hannah just let out a sigh and shook her head looking at him. I don't know if they would last in the real world, and Tyler still isn't "my type" but their chemistry last night was palpable.

I had to agree with RS in his column today when he said he thinks it was Luke P until her date with Tyler and that is when everything changed.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:25 pm

The Bachelorette scored season highs in Monday's ratings, jumping significantly over last week's numbers.

The show's 1.5 rating among adults 18-49 was a 36 percent improvement over the 1.1 it posted Memorial Day. The Bachelorette also topped 5 million viewers for the first time this season, averaging 5.49 million over its two hours (up from 4.67 million a week ago). A repeat of Celebrity Family Feud also scored well at 10 p.m. with a 0.8 in the 18-49 demographic.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-scores-season-high-tv-ratings-monday-june-3-2019-1215478
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Looks like Rachel didn't buy what Jed was selling last night. Haven't seen the full video but saw a full clip of her and Jason discussing last night's episode on Sarah & Strahan, and she was like, "so for 20+ years it was all about music for you and now after a week or two, that's secondary to this woman you just met".

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape