SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Is it just me? Neither of these guys appeal to me.  no idea
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:12 am

Not to get my hopes up (too late laugh out loud) but Mike has been working out a LOT lately MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f440 He also just passed Jed in followers (408k) and is now the third most followed guy this season after Tyler and Peter, and has over 100k likes on each of his last few photos which is a great engagement rate. Considering he was F6 and has the Black Contestant Handicap (if you don’t know what I’m talking about - look at Tayshia’s numbers compared to the rest of Colton’s F4 and Rachel’s numbers compared to the other Bachelorettes), that’s pretty promising. And he still has his Paradise appearance to come. Fingers crossed ABC go for it with Mike instead of casting Ben Higgins: The Sequel but that’s JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:40 am

IMO, does it matters anymore? It seems the show ends up doing what they want with the lead, right down the rabbit hole. 

What is Mike type of girl? I’m wondering how many women of color they’ll have on for him if he’s the bachelor. Who knows, but consider the pressure black men faces on a daily basis and his choices/action being scrutinized more so that a white guy. 
Yeah, I know Rachel was the first black lead but look at her numbers on social media... they don’t compare to the other leads. It’s about tolerance but not truly acceptance. JMHO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:53 pm

@Idlemess sorry, I disagree. I dislike Rachel because of her actions and attitude during nicks season. I didn’t follow her later because she was mean and bossy. Has nothing to do with the tint of her skin. But I guess stereotypes die hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Not to get my hopes up (too late laugh out loud) but Mike has been working out a LOT lately MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f440 He also just passed Jed in followers (408k) and is now the third most followed guy this season after Tyler and Peter, and has over 100k likes on each of his last few photos which is a great engagement rate. Considering he was F6 and has the Black Contestant Handicap (if you don’t know what I’m talking about - look at Tayshia’s numbers compared to the rest of Colton’s F4 and Rachel’s numbers compared to the other Bachelorettes), that’s pretty promising. And he still has his Paradise appearance to come. Fingers crossed ABC go for it with Mike instead of casting Ben Higgins: The Sequel but that’s JMO.

I think they would cast Peter as the lead before Ben 2.0 jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:44 pm

@Jolena I think they're calling Peter 'Ben 2.0' laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:00 am

ReneeM wrote:@Jolena I think they're calling Peter 'Ben 2.0' laugh out loud

laugh out loud laugh out loud Yeah I heard that. I like Peter I think he would make a good bachelor. I do think TPTB pretty much are set on Mike first and they are waiting to see if he gets a bump from Paradise because as of now Peter had more air time getting to F3 and he has 1 Million plus followers on SM ( and we know they are all about the ratings) They are trying to give Mike equal air time and then I personally think they'll make a decision from there. They have  a story line with Peter and with Mike (first man of color) So we'll see what happens soon enough.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:18 am

I could flip a coin on Mike or, Peter. I would love, either.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:32 pm

What's Mike's job? Do you think they would let him take off for the Bachelorette, BIP, AND Bachelor? Wonder how easy it is for Peter to take off (no pun intended laugh out loud).

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:21 pm

What I don’t understand in the peter consideration is the delta connection. He’d have to also appease them, it sounds like an extra headache for TPTB.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm

okkaayy wrote:What I don’t understand in the peter consideration is the delta connection. He’d have to also appease them, it sounds like an extra headache for TPTB.

Not if they can get free travel from Delta. Delta probably wouldn't mind some free advertising as well.

It really doesn't matter to me who it is. None of these guys interest me at all so I'm not gonna watch.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Its so obvious they are pushing Mike for Bachelor. They have to put up  competition against him and that someone is Peter. (I do think if Tyler wanted it he would get it over both of them because of his popularity and hugh SM followers but I don't think Tyler wants anything to do with the bachelor franchise . jmo ) I don't think for one minute they will choose Peter in the end. (IMO they should) but they won't. They are all about getting a MOC and they set their sites on Mike from early on. I'll be shocked if they pick Peter although I feel Peter would make a better bachelor then Mike. Mike seems too blah & fake to me, he's trying to hard and IMO not coming across natural. jmo 
I don't know how true it is but I read that Tyler's modeling agents have big plans for him and want him to take a step back from associating himself with reality TV and to lay low. I guess time will tell.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99