SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Jolena wrote:Its so obvious they are pushing Mike for Bachelor. They have to put up  competition against him and that someone is Peter. (I do think if Tyler wanted it he would get it over both of them because of his popularity and hugh SM followers but I don't think Tyler wants anything to do with the bachelor franchise . jmo ) I don't think for one minute they will choose Peter in the end. (IMO they should) but they won't. They are all about getting a MOC and they set their sites on Mike from early on. I'll be shocked if they pick Peter although I feel Peter would make a better bachelor then Mike. Mike seems too blah & fake to me, he's trying to hard and IMO not coming across natural. jmo 
I don't know how true it is but I read that Tyler's modeling agents have big plans for him and want him to take a step back from associating himself with reality TV and to lay low. I guess time will tell.

I am getting the same feeling of Mike trying too hard. He is ok but he is not drawing me in and the talk about his 4 queens is kind of annoying to me.

I would actually prefer Clay and he does leave BIP single. Peter is not someone I would really want as the next Bachelor either. He reminds me too much of Ben H...just blah. I would watch, but if it is either Mike or Peter I will be going unspoiled again. Now if it was Tyler, it would be a different story, but I really don't think he wants it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Tyler is moving forward and possibly in a big way. I don't see him going back to Bachelor Franchise for anything .Im sure he'll stay in touch with the friends he's made but that's about it IMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm

Sprite wrote:I would actually prefer Clay and he does leave BIP single. Peter is not someone I would really want as the next Bachelor either. He reminds me too much of Ben H...just blah. I would watch, but if it is either Mike or Peter I will be going unspoiled again. Now if it was Tyler, it would be a different story, but I really don't think he wants it.

I agree with you about Clay. At one point last year, some people were wanting him for the lead role but football was still his focus. He has finally put that to rest and moving on with his post football life. He has been successful in the past and at this time is at a point of trying to figure out where to go next. No job to get a leave from to take the role. He has handled press in the past.

Yeah, I could behind a season of Clay... and to think I didn't like him when he was first sleuthed to be on Becca's season. My how first impressions can change!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Clays voice drives me nuts for some reason but other than that he is ok

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Clays voice drives me nuts for some reason but other than that he is ok

A lot of the voices drive me nuts. Hannah's season was really bad for me with all of the southern accents. All accents are hard for me because of a hearing loss. In other words, I don't understand a lot of what any of them say so I tend to tune them out.

Clay is actually one that I am OK with. laugh out loud

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:59 pm

I like Clay and could be on board with him but still prefer Mike. I’m not interested in Peter at all. I feel like we’ve been there done that with him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 pm

What about Derek

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:25 pm

mizzoufan wrote:What about Derek

I know some don’t like him but I would definitely watch his season

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 pm

I like Derek also. I'd much prefer him to Peter.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:17 pm

I think Clay or even Tylers friend Matt (that he does the ABC Tours )with Trying to hard and seems fake. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:19 pm

I’m oddly surprised that Peter hasn’t been posting regularly. He only has 3 posts since the finale and he hardly uses IG stories. I kinda expected Jason Tartick style campaigning from him. IDK maybe it’ll come. JMO.

He also has 1M followers and isn’t verified yet.
Mike is verified and has just over 400k

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:38 am

Becca popped up on BIP, now we have Hannah appearing. It will be interesting to see if she talks to Mike...if so there you have it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99