SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:41 pm

I don’t care who the new bachelor is! They will only focus on drama and will create it Bigger than the season before! Because they believe it’s their ratings and viewers want it! They have said this before! The lead will NOT come out unscathed!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Jolena wrote:I wouldn't count Tyler out just yet for F1 . Alot is not adding up here and after Arie's season ,Jason season and Colton's season ANYTHING is possible. Her chemistry with Tyler thus far ( and it looks like it gets heated even more so) is unlike any other. I don't see it with Jed or even Peter as much as I see it with Tyler. I don't think she's as good an actress as others before her . Something is up .JMO

I think this discussion belongs in a different thread, but there are too many signs that point to Jed as F1 now. Hannah's caption about pitches with snitches (referring to Jed's ex), RS changing his spoiler and I believe he said he has photos from their SHV, Jed and Hannah going SM silent at the same time, Jed at the airport a few weeks ago with his guitar, Lauren Zima coercing the ex to say Jed is a good guy and MF saying Hannah is more confident and happier than ever and her IG post about "I am stronger than you think" after the news broke. Jed is F1, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Luvstruck wrote:In my opinion, with Tyler's promotion of Mike as next Bachelor, either he is Final 1 or was offered Bachelor & decided No.  So I am led to assume he is not the guy producers were 78% sure of as next Bachelor. Maybe it will be Luke's second season, he got the most screen time this season, and now that Jed has been outed as true Villain it makes Luke look like a saint. Plus what better viewing the hot showers could be repeated over & over. My bet is if someone comes in with a mini makeover to the Men Tell All it will be obvious who producers want.

I have to strongly disagree with the bolded That would be such an insult to all. Luke is NO saint and still after Jedsgate is NOT looking like one... since when one man’s bad behavior excuses another one’s ? They both have very bad character flaws and that is part of why they hate each other’s guts so much. I do hope TPTB is wiser than that in their selection process. We’ve seen them attempt to look better, more inclusive, ( casting more POC, or Demi who openly invite her gf. on BIP) get bad guys out sooner ( Tyler G., Scott) and that’s why I’m inclined to think they DIDNT know about Jed. But that’s for another thread.
CONCLUSION: Luke has no business being back, certainly not as lead, after what we know and witnessed from him.
All JMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:11 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I don’t care who the new bachelor is! They will only focus on drama and will create it Bigger than the season before! Because they believe it’s their ratings and viewers want it! They have said this before! The lead will NOT come out unscathed!JMO

Exactly. IMHO no one would be "the best bachelor ever" because even if they are loved going in, so many times it's a different scenario going out. TPTB don't care about a love story, we have learned that long ago during sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I don’t care who the new bachelor is! They will only focus on drama and will create it Bigger than the season before! Because they believe it’s their ratings and viewers want it! They have said this before! The lead will NOT come out unscathed!JMO

Exactly. IMHO no one would be "the best bachelor ever" because even if they are loved going in, so many times it's a different scenario going out. TPTB don't care about a love story, we have learned that long ago during sleuthing.

:yes:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:20 am

I like Tyler and would watch his season but I think he's too young. I'd like to get out of this young lead cycle we're in.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:02 am

I don't think Tyler is young. Ben and Colton were the same age when they were filming their season.

Ben-26
Nick -36
Arie- 36
Colton-26
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:39 am

Colton was 26 and Hannah 24 so if Tyler were lead he'd be 26 and more young women so unless he happened to keep an older one closer to the end we'd be likely to get another early 20's Bachelorette. That's what I mean. Now Mike is 31 which I think would be perfect.  JMO MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:23 am

albean99 wrote:Colton was 26 and Hannah 24 so if Tyler were lead he'd be 25/6 and more young women so unless he happened to keep an older one closer to the end we'd be likely to get another early 20's Bachelorette. That's what I mean. Now Mike is 31 which I think would be perfect.  JMO MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

Tyler is 26 now. He’d be 27 while his show is airing. His birthday is in January. It’s young, but it’s no more young than the precedent they are starting to set. He’d be older than both Ben and Colton. To me it doesn’t matter, cause they cast mostly really young girls anyway, no matter who the lead is. I found Nick and Arie with all these young 20-somethings kind of ick and jarring, so they may as well cast a younger-ish Bachelor. JMO. I enjoyed Ben’s season a lot, and didn’t watch Colton, but he seemed to stick to his ground despite his age and it’s working out for him. So idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:11 pm

@albean99 I like the older ones too! 29 ish. How ever their viewing # 18-25 is their target!! ( I know I’m in the minority old!)
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:33 pm

i stand corrected. I thought both Tyler and Jed were 25.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:12 pm

I doubt Delta will allow Peter to sign up for TB and keep his job.  Rules have changed in aviation since 2009 when Jake was a pilot for Atlantic Southeast (a regional carrier for Delta at the time).  

It might depend on how much Peter wants to be a commercial pilot for a large airline vs. a private pilot.  There’s alot of money and more flexibility in working for private jet companies.  

I like Peter but not sure he’d be a compelling Bachelor.  Actually, no one on this season is a standout for me.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99