SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Sun 21 Jul - 4:37

LeapofFaith wrote:awww thanks for posting that! where was it? is it recently? so good to see these 2 so happy and in love beatingheart whipped

The video is from yesterday's Colton's Legacy Foundation event. 
Colton and Cassie have both just uploaded a whole heap of videos and photos from the day themselves.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Sun 21 Jul - 7:12

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 16 66664423_118716765823557_823406293006667108_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
cassierandolph my one in 6 billion dizzy

coltonunderwood & I knew when you changed my life
cassierandolph OVERNIGHT

coltonunderwood Y’all acting like you know the current census count in the world... 6 billion...7 billion... it’s a song lyric people. Ps how good does that skirt look on her 😍

MY HEART!!! ❤❤
I had to laugh when quite a few people failed to realise Cass was quoting Filmore's latest song, Other Girl. Colton's reaction was amusing, and turning the negative into such a sweet positive by refocusing on how amazing Cassie looks 😍
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sun 21 Jul - 8:17

awwww awwww awwww

https://twitter.com/colton

Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun 21 Jul - 15:44

They’re so adorable 💗
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun 21 Jul - 23:05

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 16 66692998_335312797362354_4662279441236750221_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
coltonunderwood I don’t ever want to see another Sunday sunrise without ya
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 21 Jul - 23:30

He is just too darn sweet and so in love!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon 22 Jul - 3:06

I actually really miss these 2 on my TV! they are made for television, don't you think? So darn cute love C&C and wish they could do a show together thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 16 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon 22 Jul - 5:25

Wanted to share! Maybe someone with more skills than me can bring the full article here. IMO Colton is such a loving person- so is Cassie. A Joy to share their story.   https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-colton-underwood-cant-wait-to-be-a-dad.html/
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon 22 Jul - 6:50

Wow Cassie is at 1.7 million followers now on IG!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon 22 Jul - 18:11

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues thanks for all the vids in the NO Discussion thread. I really enjoyed watching them again. Colton was so mature, and handled everything perfectly, and look at them now!

Where might I find the "NO Discussion thread" that has the episodes in it?

Thanks!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 22 Jul - 21:43

@locoforbach They aren't full episodes but a lot of great vids of their time on the show.

No Discussion Thread

@just me Great article. They really are taking their relationship slowly and loving every minute of it. To me it's such a display of maturity and not being pressured.
We can't post full articles due to copyright. We can post part of the article and always post a link.

Go to the link for the full article and some vids.

The Bachelor': Colton Underwood Can't Wait To Be A Dad
Kelsey Goeres | MORE ARTICLES

July 19, 2019

Just after Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph’s season of The Bachelor aired, the franchise couple said in several interviews that they’d like to get engaged within the next year.

But as time went on, Underwood and Randolph changed their response when asked about when they planned on getting engaged.
The Bachelor': Colton Underwood Can't Wait To Be A Dad
Kelsey Goeres | MORE ARTICLES

“I felt like I had to put a timeline on when we were going to get engaged because it was so abnormal, but I think for us, let’s just be normal, let’s enjoy dating each other,” Underwood told ET.

Randolph explained that, initially, the couple felt defensive of their relationship since they were met with so much backlash when the finale aired.

“I think coming off of it, honestly, we felt the need to defend it,” she said. “Yes, we’re at this stage, and we wanted everyone to believe how much we cared about each other, because we do, so much, and we thought that was how we’d go about it.”

Cheatsheet.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue 23 Jul - 9:41

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 16 67643221_2316395128437160_8200518595928096772_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
coltonunderwood She likes when I do cute things, like kiss her forehead gently. Thanks for putting up with me.... i love your smile... i love you.

Also looks like Colton changed the caption as cassieandcolton have it as something slighty different.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587