SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:20 am

This is just precious 💕

Colton also posted the same photo on his IG story wishing Cass good luck on her university residency this week and how proud he is of her 😭
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:07 am

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 18 ECMB34E
Source: Coltons IG story

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 18 J2ifgNf
Source: Cassies IG story (Text with Cassie and her brother about Colton :D)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:43 am

They are so cute together. Colton can't gush enough about Cassie. The sleeping pic is too cute.

Did anyone ever find out what they decided their anniversary date is?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They are so cute together. Colton can't gush enough about Cassie. The sleeping pic is too cute.

I think they decided earlier that it was the morning in Portugal when he came to her hotel and they reconciled, but they were wrong about what date that was. If they can’t find it in Cassie’s journals, some archived sleuthing thread over here could help them. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They are so cute together. Colton can't gush enough about Cassie. The sleeping pic is too cute.

They actually just figured it out in the cameo the fan posted...Cassie looked through her journals from the show and figured out it is November 15th Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:20 pm

@blueblues thanks!

@Bachhh022 the IG I watched, it showed Cassie going to get her journals, but it ended? without coming to a conclusion. Maybe I missed it somehow. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues thanks!

@Bachhh022 the IG I watched, it showed Cassie going to get her journals, but it ended? without coming to a conclusion. Maybe I missed it somehow. TY!

Theres more to the video...the full one is on instagram @ everythingcolton : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wbs-OnT-Z/
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:24 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:06 am

Bachhh022 wrote:

They actually just figured it out in the cameo the fan posted...Cassie looked through her journals from the show and figured out it is November 15th Smiley

Bachhh022 wrote:Theres more to the video...the full one is on instagram @ everythingcolton : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wbs-OnT-Z/
Thanks, @Bachhh022! Yeah, the last day in Mallorca seems right. That’s when Cassie finally was able to overcome her fears and be all in, and of course there was the fantasy suite.

That video was great. Cassie’s relationship with their young superfans is something special, and I feel like her description of this girl would fit herself pretty well too. Colton said just the other day that his favorite thing about her is how she can make anyone she meets feel like the most important person in the room.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:06 am

No matter what my day has been like, seeing these two cuties so in love puts a smile on my face. I genuinely believed that Cassie was falling for Colton on the show, but the format terrified her (as it would me). I love that she called Colton her dream man. 😍

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Emeralds wrote:No matter what my day has been like, seeing these two cuties so in love puts a smile on my face. I genuinely believed that Cassie was falling for Colton on the show, but the format terrified her (as it would me). I love that she called Colton her dream man. 😍

Watching their love grow and strength every single day is so beautiful to watch. And it's been so heartwarming to see Cassie grow in her comfort of publicly saying how much she loves and adores Colton in her IG posts and captions and comments.

And also seeing how proud and happy they are of and for each other is so wholesome. This comment reply yesterday by Colton on his photo with Sniper seriously melted me. He's so proud of Cass and her career.

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 18 Img_7512
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:04 pm

YouTube

Okay, this is adorable! So lighthearted and the end with "Bye, bye, bye" so cuuuute, I can't deal!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587