SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Anyone think it’s possible that Colton might propose in Thailand in the fall? I know they keep saying they’re taking their time and aren’t rushing but that is a few months down the line and it would be romantic considering that’s where they had their one on one date. 🤔❤

It is a great possibility and hope he does. These two just belong together PINKHEART
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

happiness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:09 pm

whit90 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:Anyone think it’s possible that Colton might propose in Thailand in the fall? I know they keep saying they’re taking their time and aren’t rushing but that is a few months down the line and it would be romantic considering that’s where they had their one on one date. 🤔❤

It is a great possibility and hope he does. These two just belong together PINKHEART

I hope so! they keep mentioning they would be open to doing a show together....i do wonder if he is waiting to do it on that show?? or televise it somehow? i know as a fan i would love to see the proposal :yes: happiness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 3 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:12 am

I thought the same thing when I heard him say they were going back to Thailand in September. He might propose , it will be around their one year anniversary from when they first met so its possible. Although someone mentioned ( I think it was on this forum) that they thought he might wait until they get that TV show that they were contemplating when talking to Jenny and make the proposal part of one of the shows segments.  no idea IMO I think he'll wait until  they buy that house in Huntington Beach that they plan to buy next year, then get engaged (she'll be 25 yrs old by then) and then wait a year to plan a wedding when she graduates from her masters program. That's just my take but who knows, maybe Colton will surprise us (and Cassie) with a proposal sooner rather then later.  sneakyl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:18 am

Does anyone have the full video of Colton presenting the critics award the other night? If so,please post here. TIA  Did "The Bachelor" win the reality dating award? anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:19 pm

The trip to Thailand is a gift from the show and it's interesting that they choose to travel in the fall. Maybe to celebrate their "anniversary" since apparently they cherish their 1st 1 on 1 date (Cass tried to recreate their island date on Colton's BD). So why not make it more special and propose there.
But if they are doing DWTS they will need to change their plans right ?!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:06 pm

I like them both, but I do not see any proposal in the near future. Cassie is too young and it is ok. If something is meant to be, then it is.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 pm

They have said that there is no time table anymore, which I think is good. Who needs that pressure?
This definitely looks like progress though. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:51 pm

blueblues wrote:They have said that there is no time table anymore, which I think is good. Who needs that pressure?

He said they set a goal to buy a house together in Huntington Beach by next year. I guess he's getting started a little early or perhaps just looking at different areas and to see what's out there and how the prices look.  My guess is they won't get engaged until they buy the house and at that point live together for a long while before they start making wedding plans. (I say two years at least) jmo.

I don't know what the market value is on Huntington Beach but from what I know about California real estate ( my son is an agent out there with Southeby's) it's very pricey and anything that's half way descent is a couple Million ( or at least 1 Mil+ ) and I would assume down by the beaches even more so. Hopefully they'll snag a TV gig that pays well  real soon. laugh out loud  Good Luck Colton !:yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 am

Did anyone see Colton’s IG story tonight? Looks like he’s getting a tattoo . Wonder if it’s a tattoo of Cassie’s name . 😍
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 am

Jolena wrote:Did anyone see Colton’s IG story tonight? Looks like he’s getting a tattoo . Wonder if it’s a tattoo of Cassie’s name . 😍

It would be a bold choice.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:43 am

Mella13 wrote:I like them both,  but I do not see any proposal in the near future. Cassie is too young and it is ok. If something is meant to be, then it is.

Agreed. Their eminent marriage is a fan obsession. Nothing more. Dating is wonderful, living together is an adventure. They seem very happy right now and I’m very happy for them. No urgency to get married, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:09 pm

blueblues wrote:They have said that there is no time table anymore, which I think is good. Who needs that pressure?

He also made a tweet that he was moving to Nashville! I can not keep up with this man it’s like Where is Colton? giggling
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587