SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Prayers for a speedy and healthy recovery for Colton. bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 3552228123

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 1f49c

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 8367-910 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 I_got_13 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Cassie’s “quarantine chronicles” from yesterday, which was Colton’s worst day so far. Hopefully he is getting better and better now.
The Randolph’s take really good care of him, and Cassie is so sweet when she is stroking his face from a distance.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:09 pm

So sweet Cassie's mom checks up on him during the night. I would too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:00 am

Poor Colt sad

An update he posted earlier
bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 Et1xix10

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:22 pm

Great news, he's feeling much better. No fever no body aches, still has a cough.

Credit: @Colton Underwood
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IvOxGnnV-/
coltonunderwood

Today, I woke up seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I had my best sleep in more than a week and feel closer to my normal self. I still have a mild cough but the aches and pains are gone. I’m just feeling grateful right now that I still have a life. I realize that my case was not as severe as others and I am lucky we managed it at home. I am in awe of the doctors and nurses who are on the front lines saving lives and the grocery checkers and truckers and everyone else helping people stay fed and comforted. We’ve learned that superheroes are real, not just in the movies. I never thought I’d know as much about supply chains or use the phrase “flatten the curve” when not referring to my stomach after a big meal. Please continue to practice kindness. Keep a distance. Stay safe. Let’s shut this thing down and put it in our rearview mirror. We’re all in this together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:26 am

I really appreciated Coltons "diaries" ...they were very honest and real and I liked hearing what he went through. Im sure it was not easy for him so share but im glad he did.

There have been some interesting news articles that have come out re: Coltons new book coming out too... he reveals that he struggled with his sexuality growing up because so many people would say stuff about him since he was a virgin and int made him question himself...it even made him search things online like 'am I gay' but he eventually realized he is not (obviously). also he revealed that him and Cassie briefly broke up last august but quickly realized that they didn't want to be without the other. He says that he thinks he taught them to be more open with the other and that he thinks they both would like to see an engagement in the next year.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:56 am

Colton's looking way better
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm

He's looking much better. He mentions Cassie is in school and plans on opening her own clinic in the future. I give her a lot of credit for working hard and continuing her studies in spite of all the BN scrutiny after his season ended.

Continued good health to Colton!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:17 pm

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 EUJWeWwWsAAi5eq
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:42 pm

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 EUcrRDVU0AEgX9k
Colton Underwood @colton 1h
Today I get to add “author” to the list of words to describe me. It was a very therapeutic and emotional process to write about my relationship with God, my parents and my girlfriend. However the most important relationship I found I was struggling with was the one with myself. pic.twitter.com/8T3GXZPLEA
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 EUcETgbXkAEDsfp
Good Morning America @GMA
Former "Bachelor" @Colton Underwood opens up about his recovery after contracting COVID-19 and his new memoir, called “The First Time: Finding Myself and Looking for Love on Reality TV.” pic.twitter.com/HjCL2Pxbsn
https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA/media/grid?idx=10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:49 pm

bachelornation - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 47 EUdBwiNXYAE0-MG
everythingcolton @everythngcolton
One of my favorite parts of the book ❤ @colton pic.twitter.com/Zcdr9H4He0
https://mobile.twitter.com/everythngcolton/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:52 pm

Thanks Maddy for all the updates! So glad he is feeling better now .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587