SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTVAwards - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't they film something that was secretive a few weeks back now, or did we figure out what it was?

oh really?! i didn't know this!!! Now i really have my hopes up!! MTVAwards - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 8 2498057887 hmmmm makes me think if hannah doesn't get engeged art the end they will show cassie and colton getting engaged instead?? no surely not?? anyway sorry i have so many thoughts going through my head now laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

MTVAwards - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm

i hope its Cass and Colton but it would surprise me since i thought it wouldnt be til at least later this year... but ill be happy if so!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:49 pm

@Bachhh022 IA I thought it would be much later too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71465

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Jolena wrote:Do we know if Colton won an award last night for the fence jump meme ? Anyone have any info ?

Colton did win the mtv movie & tv award for the fence jump
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:52 am

Pinkpincess wrote:
Jolena wrote:Do we know if Colton won an award last night for the fence jump meme ? Anyone have any info ?

He did!

& Colton posted this pic of him and Cass tonight too:
Credit: @Colton  S. Underwood
coltonunderwood
Dear Lord, THANK YOU ❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/By1WwpRHfSI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:26 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
Pinkpincess wrote:

He did!

& Colton posted this pic of him and Cass tonight too:
Credit: @Colton  S. Underwood
coltonunderwood
Dear Lord, THANK YOU ❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/By1WwpRHfSI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Omg he did win!! From his SM the other day i thought for sure he didn’t win . I’m glad I recorded it, can’t wait to watch it. I’m surprised he didn’t put a tweet out.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:10 am

Did anyone else watch the MTV awards? I watched up until the point where they said that they were announcing the winner of the Meme's during the commercial break and then they showed a short interview with Colton holding the popcorn box which I assume was the trophy that he won. Does anyone know if there's a video of them announcing the award and Colton accepting it on stage?  im wondering if anyone in the room was able to record it. I thought maybe Cassie would've been able to capture the moment on her cell phone but she never posted anything so im thinking probably not. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:05 am

Seems like Cassie and Colton were out celebrating Kaitlyn's birthday with Kaitlyn and Jason last night....Kaitlyn posted this video on her story  awwww

Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm

oh man he better not propose to her on paradise laugh out loud !! probably just going to support caelyn

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:12 pm

@LeapofFaith oh no!! laugh out loud I hope they just go to give them advice, like jump a few fences if you want the girl, or something. laugh out loud

BIP doesn't have any significance for them so hopefully that's not where it's going to happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71465

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Colton tweeted that they are not going to Mexico. Plus he wouldn’t be able to say if he was going to BIP he would have to keep it a secret
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 pm

Lmaooo Colton totally knew what he was doing with that.

But glad they’re going on a vacay together Smiley hope they have fun
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587