SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 90 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Thanks for the continued sleuthing even though I really find this whole thing frustrating in a way. Someone give it away without meaning to like other couples have in the past. I would like to say that I think RS and any other spoiler people/sites should continue to investigate afterwards rather than just give the spoilers and be done. I don't feel their job is complete otherwise. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:25 pm

Tyler follow this lady on twitter and interacted with her. He told her he would see her soon. She appearantly lives in Kentucky and has grandchildren in North Carolina. She also has a grand daughter on her profile that may look like the little girl in his IG stories. If it is her Tyler seems to be heading south. I can't honestly tell if its the same little girl.

https://twitter.com/PerssonCharmin

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:30 pm

https://imgur.com/gallery/CZQbRh1

Is that Hannah's voice at 0.11 second ? There are 2 voices in the video. I think its Hannah's voice who says "What do you want me to do ?" after the dog jumps on the sofa. Then the older lady mimics the dog.

Insta handle of the link attached

The same dog can be seen on the left side of the frame on the video story he put up in InstaBachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen11

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:36 pm

@misslurking where is that first video from?  Confused because that’s not from Tyler’s IG stories is it?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:39 pm

@mbl its from the IG account tgdouglas

first video. Sorry for the confusion

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Not sure if that is the same dog in both videos, the one from Tylers insta story has white on its face while the one from the ladys video doesn't have white on it's face
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Doesnt that sound like an old woman?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:41 pm

@mjason They seem to have 2 dogs ?

Never mind I loosing confidence in this. It might just be the same lady and no one else.

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:43 pm

Sounds like the same lady to me. :/

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Yep I get more set of ears to help me with this so I am dropping this as any clue or indication of them being together.

Thanks for confirming what you all herd and I am sorry for misleading information ! duh

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:53 pm

Did we ever get any more information on the Hannah airport sighting? Jed goes silent so often I’ve almost stopped caring, but it wouldn’t hurt to check that they are in fact not together right now.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:00 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Did we ever get any more information on the Hannah airport sighting? Jed goes silent so often I’ve almost stopped caring, but it wouldn’t hurt to check that they are in fact not together right now.

We have no other info on Hannah's location after the airport sighting.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 90 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye