SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 90 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 69 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 pm

@Astrobach Yeah the time of the sighting was around 3 pdt. I could tell anything else really from the story I found because it was a still shot.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:50 pm

sunshine50 wrote:
Well only IMO would you ask someone to delete something if you were revealing information you did not want anyone else to know. My brother who is only 3 years younger than Hannah (and 25 years younger than me - yikes - I am too invested in this show for way too long - Season 1 Bachelor  cantstopl  ) lives in Tuscaloosa and my son lives in West Palm Beach. I have both of their girlfriends trying to get some scoop but it has not been easy. Tuscaloosa is a very small town but Hannah has not been home much and he says that they have all been trying to find out with no luck. I am sort of wanting it to be a surprise. But it is killing me to know since I have been reading RS since Katilyn's season. I didn't know about him before then and wish I didn't now.

Do tell us if you find anything Smiley also welcome to this forum!!

What she ment was to delete the conversation so Tyler doesn't get in trouble..
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Thanks a lot @smg2587 Are you saying 3 PDT ( Pacific ) because that’s not Phoenix time which is an hour later, I think...
I had also check flights for Nashville and the only one was at 8:40 pm arriving Nashville at 1:55 am . What a travel nightmare to fly for a possible ShV...
Also , we have not heard of any location of SHV in Nashville ( cciw) but there are some in the New York area.
As far as handlers it’s easier to fly to New York from LA to meet up IMO. Easier to not be seen, Tyler is even with a backpack that can carry a quick disguise of wig and hat ...just thoughts to not jump too soon off the Tyler train. JMO

* P.S. Tried to post this but somehow the site crashed..or maintenance time?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:35 pm

I know we are over analyzing everything to this point but I will just post this. Hannah's mom liked this meme now it may not mean anything and she may just liked the meme. She has liked things from this page before and it was their last post so here goes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BywaH0FHclM/

Phoenix is in the pacific timezone. I checked when I made the post and just now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 pm

misslurking wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:
Well only IMO would you ask someone to delete something if you were revealing information you did not want anyone else to know. My brother who is only 3 years younger than Hannah (and 25 years younger than me - yikes - I am too invested in this show for way too long - Season 1 Bachelor  cantstopl  ) lives in Tuscaloosa and my son lives in West Palm Beach. I have both of their girlfriends trying to get some scoop but it has not been easy. Tuscaloosa is a very small town but Hannah has not been home much and he says that they have all been trying to find out with no luck. I am sort of wanting it to be a surprise. But it is killing me to know since I have been reading RS since Katilyn's season. I didn't know about him before then and wish I didn't now.

Do tell us if you find anything Smiley also welcome to this forum!!

What she ment was to delete the conversation so Tyler doesn't get in trouble..

Yes, that what she said. Request to delete was so as not to get Tyler’s camp into any trouble .

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:44 pm

@misslurking Was she asking for this board to delete the comment?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Ummm I know I’m asleep when u guys are awake but what the actual $&@?? Why is Jed f1 now?? What did I miss?? No way I won’t Believe it until frc sorry but even then I stil won’t believe laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:46 pm

@smg2587 well...< Phoenix, Arizona is in the Mountain Time Zone. Note: The Navajo Nation in northeastern Arizona does observe Daylight Saving Time. Phoenix, Arizona does not utilize Daylight Saving Time. Mountain Time Zone and does NOT observe Daylight Saving Time.>  
Which means that the time is NOT the same as the Pacific and Pacific time is one hour ahead now because of DST. So thats 2 hours ahead of Phoenix. So what time was it posted, it does say it was posted 6 h. On the top corner. Is it 6 h from when posted ?

Ok. Take 2 tried to correct this but the site crashed and took out my edit.

To review, Phoenix does have the same time as Pacific only BECAUSE they do not use the DST in the summer. And I did the calculation backwards instead of +2 it would be -1 so the 6h is what time ? If it’s before 3 pm Phoenix time then it could be she was flying off to any destination , but hopefully and possibly NYC where she still may be now... and as you have witnessed , as soon as we think we have a clue, one of the 3 musketeers ( H J or T post something to shake our theories... so here goes nothing... giggling

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Astrobach wrote:@smg2587 well...< Phoenix, Arizona is in the Mountain Time Zone. Note: The Navajo Nation in northeastern Arizona does observe Daylight Saving Time. Phoenix, Arizona does not utilize Daylight Saving Time. Mountain Time Zone and does NOT observe Daylight Saving Time.>  
Which means that the time is NOT the same as the Pacific and Pacific time is one hour ahead now because of DST. So thats 2 hours ahead of Phoenix. So what time was it posted, it does say it was posted 6 h. On the top corner. Is it 6 h from when posted ?

I always get confused by this, but right now it's the same time here in LA (pacific time zone) as it is in Phoenix.  Sometimes they are an hour ahead of us.  I think it's because they don't (all) use daylight savings time.

ETA it's approx 4:50pm in both LA and Phoenix, if that makes any difference.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Astrobach wrote:@smg2587 well...< Phoenix, Arizona is in the Mountain Time Zone. Note: The Navajo Nation in northeastern Arizona does observe Daylight Saving Time. Phoenix, Arizona does not utilize Daylight Saving Time. Mountain Time Zone and does NOT observe Daylight Saving Time.>  

Yes its 6 hours from when I posted that I found it searching the bachelorette hashtag on IG.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:26 pm

whit90 wrote:@misslurking Was she asking for this board to delete the comment?

It was a reddit comment.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Wait.  Hi.  Can't keep up.  Can someone nicely consolidate everything?  What did Hannah's mom ask to delete?  I'm confused and Father's Day plans have gotten in my way of reading everything up to the minute.  laugh out loud

TMZ really screwed up this season.  This is the year we NEEDED FRC pictures, not last year. omg.  I really need someone to accidentally snap chat a picture in bed with F1 or accidentally have someone record their conversation on a plane or something.  This is too much.  laugh out loud I'm in too deep to be dealing with all this whip lash and anxiety.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 90 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 69 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye