SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 90 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 70 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dee Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 pm

@sosleepy Not Hannah's mom. It's the person who runs Bachelor.Spoilers on IG, who is also a mod on Reddit. Her sources are still telling her it is Tyler (or she is single). She has sources from both camps. Jed's camp is adamant he is not engaged. Her sources from Tyler's camp are saying Tyler is F1, but requests for her to delete the messages as they don't want to get Tyler in trouble.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Al Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:30 pm

It'd be great if F1 posted a pic with one of Hannah's stuffed animals in the background laugh out loud. Simple enough.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:30 pm

dee wrote:@sosleepy Not Hannah's mom. It's the person who runs Bachelor.Spoilers on IG, who is also a mod on Reddit. Her sources are still telling her it is Tyler (or she is single). She has sources from both camps. Jed's camp is adamant he is not engaged. Her sources from Tyler's camp are saying Tyler is F1, but requests for her to delete the messages as they don't want to get Tyler in trouble.

So her sources are saying she may be single?

Another thought I had and this was also brought up on reddit. Historically the contestants have a group chat, and F1 is not typically part of this chat. The contestants seem to all think Tyler won. Mike wrote "cuties" on Tyler's IG. Luke S. said Tyler had the best connection with Hannah. Pete straight up acts weird and ignores Tyler's mentions. I'm missing some others, but there are other clues from the men too. It's all detailed in one of the threads on reddit.

Also. If Tyler is F2, Good Lord he is the most gracious person ever. The way he is still propping up Mike to be Bachelor, refusing to like any comments asking him to marry him or be the bachelor (ahem, Jed), and in general being so supportive on Jed in public and on IG. Like that's class and it takes a big person.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:31 pm

I had an in depth conversation with Tyler's mom on IG "mom to mom". Tyler and my son are the same age. Although I did not really ask, she did directly tell me that she did want to know in the beginning but decided that it would be better not to. We had a nice conversation after that about being moms and she never hinted either way. So, imo it's not her that's telling. To me it would be more likely the guys upstate if there is any leakage. Friends don't know how to keep good secrets like this. If he is sneaking off with her and they are his alibi I can see it getting out.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 pm

sunshine50 wrote:I had an in depth conversation with Tyler's mom on IG "mom to mom". Tyler and my son are the same age. Although I did not really ask, she did directly tell me that she did want to know in the beginning but decided that it would be better not to. We had a nice conversation after that about being moms and she never hinted either way. So, imo it's not her that's telling. To me it would be more likely the guys upstate if there is any leakage. Friends don't know how to keep good secrets like this. If he is sneaking off with her and they are his alibi I can see it getting out.

Wait. So she implied she doesn't know the ending? That is even more bizaare to me. I cannot believe anyone's mother wouldn't be clued into the ending, regardless of the outcome.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 pm

@sosleepy I interpreted it as saying, as of now, she is still very confident that Tyler is F1. If for some reason something happened, then she is single. I think her being confident of Tyler is F1 or single is because she knows Jed is F2.

ETA: I'm sorry, there is no way his mom does not know. She might be trolling us, but I cannot believe for a second she doesn't know.

Last edited by dee on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:35 pm

sosleepy wrote:
dee wrote:@sosleepy Not Hannah's mom. It's the person who runs Bachelor.Spoilers on IG, who is also a mod on Reddit. Her sources are still telling her it is Tyler (or she is single). She has sources from both camps. Jed's camp is adamant he is not engaged. Her sources from Tyler's camp are saying Tyler is F1, but requests for her to delete the messages as they don't want to get Tyler in trouble.

So her sources are saying she may be single?

Another thought I had and this was also brought up on reddit.  Historically the contestants have a group chat, and F1 is not typically part of this chat.  The contestants seem to all think Tyler won.  Mike wrote "cuties" on Tyler's IG.  Luke S. said Tyler had the best connection with Hannah.  Pete straight up acts weird and ignores Tyler's mentions.  I'm missing some others, but there are other clues from the men too.  It's all detailed in one of the threads on reddit.

Also.  If Tyler is F2, Good Lord he is the most gracious person ever.  The way he is still propping up Mike to be Bachelor, refusing to like any comments asking him to marry him or be the bachelor (ahem, Jed), and in general being so supportive on Jed in public and on IG.  Like that's class and it takes a big person.

Tyler is a rare find! His mom raised a fine young man. I do not want my summer to go by fast but dadgum I need the FRC to be here already!

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:I had an in depth conversation with Tyler's mom on IG "mom to mom". Tyler and my son are the same age. Although I did not really ask, she did directly tell me that she did want to know in the beginning but decided that it would be better not to. We had a nice conversation after that about being moms and she never hinted either way. So, imo it's not her that's telling. To me it would be more likely the guys upstate if there is any leakage. Friends don't know how to keep good secrets like this. If he is sneaking off with her and they are his alibi I can see it getting out.

Wait.  So she implied she doesn't know the ending?  That is even more bizaare to me.  I cannot believe anyone's mother wouldn't be clued into the ending, regardless of the outcome.

Oh, I think she knows but she is not telling. jmo but I think she knows.

@dee I agree!! My point in saying that was because I don't think she is spilling the tea. I have the IG convo. Honestly, that's what she said. I don't want to break her trust and just put it out on the internet but I think she is being safe....again, imo.

Last edited by sunshine50 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:I know we are over analyzing everything to this point but I will just post this. Hannah's mom liked this meme now it may not mean anything and she may just liked the meme. She has liked things from this page before and it was their last post so here goes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BywaH0FHclM/

Phoenix is in the pacific timezone. I checked when I made the post and just now.

Huh. Do you know when she liked this? And what is your interpretation?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:40 pm

I can't believe that Tyler's mom doesn't know the ending. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. Contestants are allowed to tell their immediate family. I can't believe that his mom wouldn't want to know. I don't think she's supposed to tell others, though. I truly do hope that Tyler is F1 -- RS wish that you hadn't said anything in the first place. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Maybe she’s tight lipped about opening up in the setting of a dm’s but her “likes” and excitement is surely felt in other ways. I have friends who live in Jupiter, 127th N Jupiter. Too bad they aren’t Bach fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:44 pm

sunshine50 wrote:...she did directly tell me that she did want to know in the beginning but decided that it would be better not to....
I can see the advantage of not knowing the ending. When people ask you can be honest and say you don’t know. You don’t put yourself at risk for giving the ending away to friends and family JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 90 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 70 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye