SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 90 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 83 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:RS wasn't as arrogant in his post as usual - I think he knows he screwed up big time. I still hate him for making me this obsessed to prove it was somehow Tyler. I'm really glad it came out now though and wasn't a Desiree situation as the Jed stuff can start coming now in the press.

Yeah, I’m glad it came out now too. I can officially unwrap myself from this cluster of a season (best ever, my butt laugh out loud), and there is now time to really think about Tyler in that lead role for next winter and really help propel that and make it happen.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:11 pm

THIS. BLOWS.

Jed is a major downgrade and I am not even remotely charmed by the whole "he came on the show to promote his music but genuinely fell in love!! No, really, he's completely sincere!" storyline they're going to try and sell.

It's kind of funny because don't follow many people from this franchise on social media -- only the ones I really, really like. Yesterday I decided to follow Tyler but was still holding back from following Hannah because I just sort of still had some niggling doubts about whether or not I was going to be a long-term fan. Welp, now that question's been answered, I guess.

Super disappointed at the switch but I sort of feel like Tyler dodged a bullet. The fact that she was still all in with Luke at the fantasy dates, even though she knows he sucks, was making me feel uneasy about her sudden pivot to the F1 and how he was clearly her second choice. I'm glad it's Jed and not Tyler who has to suffer that indignity. If he even cares.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Nope, she definitely picked Jed. They're together right now or at least were together over the weekend.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:13 pm

I am happy she picked Jed because she did not truly trust Tyler C. She believed that Jed coming to the show for fame then changing his mind after seeing her so quickly I lost interest in that relationship. To her, Tyler is the smooth-talking city boy that not ready to commit. Honestly, she chased Luke P all season so why are we surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:RS wasn't as arrogant in his post as usual - I think he knows he screwed up big time. I still hate him for making me this obsessed to prove it was somehow Tyler. I'm really glad it came out now though and wasn't a Desiree situation as the Jed stuff can start coming now in the press.

Yeah, I’m glad it came out now too. I can officially unwrap myself from this cluster of a season (best ever, my butt laugh out loud), and there is now time to really think about Tyler in that lead role for next winter and really help propel that and make it happen.
Don't do that to yourself because then when they go back five years and pick a below average looking dude you don't care about at all it'll just be another tidal wave of sadness.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Unbelievable. Hannah truly has terrible taste in men. Oh well. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:14 pm

I’m crushed! Hannah had a choice between Class or an azz and she chose the latter. Dumbfounded. But in the end , it is what it is . Tyler has been so gracious which adds to his class. Jed being Jed shows how big an azz he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Patience2415 wrote:I am happy she picked Jed because she did not truly trust Tyler C. She believed that Jed coming to the show for fame then changing his mind after seeing her so quickly I lost interest in that relationship. To her, Tyler is the smooth-talking city boy that not ready to commit. Honestly, she chased Luke P all season so why are we surprised.

Her picker is off!! Tyler has devoted himself to helping kids post-show and Jed has devoted himself to his "music" career and to other womens' butts.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:15 pm

The SHV clues aside (and I think we're all kind of guessing that they were likely on one the past few days), I felt the spoiler was wrong from the last few episodes and how Hannah/Tyler's relationship has been edited and presented, versus Hannah/Jed. I definitely think this will be a case of where despite what she said on her one on one, she never fully let her guard down regarding Tyler and her preconceived ideas of him being a player because he's too hot, too smooth, etc.

And so she likely never allowed herself to fully trust their connection. And I definitely feel like the way this will play out in the end, when it comes down to the Final 2, is one relationship is all heat and passion but the other is the more emotional connection. Well as others have said, good luck to them. Hopefully the rumors are just rumors, though when there's that much smoke you have to think there's fire somewhere. I mean look how much some viewers hated Bryan, especially when Reality Steve changed his spoiler and said it wasn't Peter. And still we never got those kinds of stories about Bryan.

No matter how much some were determined to think he was sleazy. There simply was nothing that supported that. So that's why I find it difficult to buy that these are all people just randomly making up lies about Jed because they don't like him or are rooting for her and Tyler.
In any case, Tyler doesn't seem too heartbroken to me and meanwhile he continues to be squeaky clean and so far coming off great both on the show and post-season. So good for him.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Don't do that to yourself because then when they go back five years and pick a below average looking dude you don't care about at all it'll just be another tidal wave of sadness.

rofl

Well, I have it on good authority it absolutely would have been PK until he took himself out. The show would be absolutely mental not to go with Tyler.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:16 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Unbelievable. Hannah truly has terrible taste in men. Oh well. JMO.

and in music apparently ! because Jed as a singer sucks

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Honestly it’s a relief to know it’s Jed. The more I’ve seen of Hannah the less I like and have felt Tyler deserved better. Whether Tyler’s the next lead or not just hope he finds a really amazing gal. Hannah’s just kind of a mess that I was willing to tolerate because I like Tyler but not I won’t need to waste time justifying her behavior for a Tyler F1.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 90 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 83 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye