SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 80 of 90 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 85 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Oh that was definitely a SHV and I think they are on one now as well, or at least were on the weekend.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Ugh on Reddit they're talking about someone already being sent a video about Jed with a girl at a bar post show that they don't think they can post, because the person won't consent to it being posted. This is going to be a shitshow.

Can you DM me the thread that this is in on Reddit please?
@alwayscooking I just send it to you.

Thank you
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:53 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote: It’s still so freaking weird to me that Tyler went through alllll those fan requests to accepts Hannah’s mom? What? He’s F2, what’s the need to follow the mom of the girl who broke your heart? So bizzare. Maybe he was going along with the foiler. And the way hannah lights up whenever his name is mentioned, she’s a good actress then.

Honestly if those rumors about Jed are true, and if she wanted to pull an Arie, I hope Tyler says no. He deserves way better than that. He deserves his OWN season, you hear me abc producers?  She let him go for a dud like Jed, her loss. And after watching last night, my respect for her Hannah has gotten downhill with the Luke P drama & for her to come out of this picking Jed? I’m out of this season. If Ty is the next bachelor, I’ll be tuning in then.

I think he honestly really fell for her. Yeah, he seems happy on SM, But SM is a highlight reel.. It’s not real life. Reddit sleuthed his Apple Music. He’s listening to Jake Owen, and a lot of other melancholy songs. Plus those loved up songs he posted. I think he really, extremely fell for Hannah, and following her mom and stuff was probably just residual shell shocked/denial kind of behavior.

It makes sense now why he has buried himself in NY, why one of his friends posted “hold strong, brother.” He’s healing too.

I want him for Bachelor bad, guys. This needs to happen. Also, stick it to Hannah. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Ugh on Reddit they're talking about someone already being sent a video about Jed with a girl at a bar post show that they don't think they can post, because the person won't consent to it being posted. This is going to be a shitshow.

Thank you

Me too please!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Wonder if that's one of the things Reality Steve was alluding to in his post, in saying he's even seen things with his own eyes regarding the rumors but the people involved are not interested in going public. Girl if this all ends up being true, what a clusterf**k this season turned out to be, in between Hannah's refusal to let nutty Luke go, not until he sl*t shamed her. And then only to pick the guy was totally just there for his career. Wow. All I can say is, well at least my fave Tyler is still smelling like roses.

Ok producers if he’s not F1, why the heck are you hiding him so much?! Give the people what they want!

Because they were not hiding him. I never bought into this belief that Tyler was being hidden as proof of his being F1. I just think we haven't seen much of Tyler because again, it's clear his and Hannah's relationship was an after-thought to the producers, one they likely realized she was not fully invested in, no matter how much she wanted to sleep with him. And the fact is he and Hannah just to this point in the season, didn't have as much time together as she and Jed did. It's crazy to think about but remember Hannah and Tyler never even spoke that first night.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Also me, please and thank you! Smiley too many threads on reddit now. It’s blowing up, and I just want to see the Jed tea. :uptonogood
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:58 pm

avacaroline wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Fleurdesel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

Thank you

Me too please!

Me too please Embarressed!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

First time poster and first time being spoiled for the season....damn, what a season to do it! cantstopl cantstopl I was definitely on the Tyler ship and my head is now spinning. I’m wondering if this is just another way to throw everyone off for the finale? I mean after the shitshow of Luke, could tptb need something to keep people invested? Tyler is just so wow and Jed is meh..... I’m reaching I know. Don’t think I can continue watching this train wreck if the new spoiler is correct.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Remember there was plenty of rumors swirling around Jordan during the show and JoJo talked about how she would just cry so much while the show was airing. Nobody thought they would ever make it. Look at them now. Still going strong. So anything is possible. Arie jumping out of windows. laugh out loud Happily married man and father now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:01 pm

I’ll take that DM as well. I’m not touching reddit today. Eeek
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote: It’s still so freaking weird to me that Tyler went through alllll those fan requests to accepts Hannah’s mom? What? He’s F2, what’s the need to follow the mom of the girl who broke your heart? So bizzare. Maybe he was going along with the foiler. And the way hannah lights up whenever his name is mentioned, she’s a good actress then.

Honestly if those rumors about Jed are true, and if she wanted to pull an Arie, I hope Tyler says no. He deserves way better than that. He deserves his OWN season, you hear me abc producers?  She let him go for a dud like Jed, her loss. And after watching last night, my respect for her Hannah has gotten downhill with the Luke P drama & for her to come out of this picking Jed? I’m out of this season. If Ty is the next bachelor, I’ll be tuning in then.

I think he honestly really fell for her. Yeah, he seems happy on SM, But SM is a highlight reel.. It’s not real life. Reddit sleuthed his Apple Music. He’s listening to Jake Owen, and a lot of other melancholy songs. Plus those loved up songs he posted. I think he really, extremely fell for Hannah, and following her mom and stuff was probably just residual shell shocked/denial kind of behavior.

It makes sense now why he has buried himself in NY, why one of his friends posted “hold strong, brother.” He’s healing too.

I want him for Bachelor bad, guys. This needs to happen. Also, stick it to Hannah. laugh out loud
Yes to all of this. Knowing Tyler just recently posted that Coffee song by Miguel just hit me right in the gut laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:03 pm

I am probably the only one on these boards that is ok with Hannah picking Jed. I sensed a big time connection from night one when she looked like a giddy school girl listening to him sing. I think they also bonded a lot over their southern roots. Until I see concrete evidence that he's a scumbag cheater (social media hearsay up until now) I'll be happy for the couple and wish them well.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 90 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 85 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye