SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Julie81 wrote:I wonder that too....why are they doing this? I can’t take anymore Luke drama and after looking through social media today, I don’t think many more people can either. The majority of viewers are over it and find him to be awful. They aren’t enjoying how it’s playing out....the other guys basically being ignored so she can figure out what her feelings are for Luke when he’s not even giving her anything solid. Idk, that’s just what I took from a lot of comments I read today. I hope they edit some stuff because people are getting restless with this guy.

I wonder if they are doing this to prepare us for Hannah choosing no one. I just dont know, something seems off and the fact that we have nothing indicating there was ever an SHV makes me even more suspicious. She seems very happy though, Tyler is getting a beard and RS doesnt seem to change his mind... so... maybe I`m wrong. I hope I am...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:32 pm

I just don't see Hannah not choosing anyone. I just don't. They might tease that, but I just don't see it especially after what happened with Colton -- I think the franchise wants an engagement. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 pm

I honestly think it’s going to be more of a story arch for Hannah that is like her finding what she is worth and that she has always gone for men like Luke p in the past and has been in unhealthy relationships maybe or looked for the wrong things. I think maybe they are setting it up to show her journey of finding her worth and discovering what real love is.

That’s literally all I can think of at this point.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:33 am

Julie81 wrote:I honestly think it’s going to be more of a story arch for Hannah that is like her finding what she is worth and that she has always gone for men like Luke p in the past and has been in unhealthy relationships maybe or looked for the wrong things. I think maybe they are setting it up to show her journey of finding her worth and discovering what real love is.

:yes:  I agree. She eluded to this kind of growth arc on Viall Files.
My beef with Monday’s epi being a CH sitdown and a montage down memory lane is that regardless of Luke staying or going at the RC it will still be a big talking point because not much new will be shown besides, perhaps, the reactions of the other guys.
One of my fav things are all the recap podcasts so stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2622943811 it will still be too much Luke because he’s the cliffhanger after which ... to be cont’d. Podcasters (nonBach alum hosts) have already spoken quite extensively about Hannah and Luke and red flags and patterns and types....
Honestly, I feel like WE GET IT ALREADY :thud Time to put what she learns into concrete progress. Like, more time with other guys on screen so that what real love is can take shape.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:34 am

notarose wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I honestly think it’s going to be more of a story arch for Hannah that is like her finding what she is worth and that she has always gone for men like Luke p in the past and has been in unhealthy relationships maybe or looked for the wrong things. I think maybe they are setting it up to show her journey of finding her worth and discovering what real love is.

:yes:  I agree. She eluded to this kind of growth arc on Viall Files.
My beef with Monday’s epi being a CH sitdown and a montage down memory lane is that regardless of Luke staying or going at the RC it will still be a big talking point because not much new will be shown besides, perhaps, the reactions of the other guys.
One of my fav things are all the recap podcasts so stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2622943811 it will still be too much Luke because he’s the cliffhanger after which ... to be cont’d. Podcasters (nonBach alum hosts) have already spoken quite extensively about Hannah and Luke and red flags and patterns and types....
Honestly, I feel like WE GET IT ALREADY :thud Time to put what she learns into concrete progress. Like, more time with other guys on screen so that what real love is  can take shape.

Totally agree!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:49 pm

^^ I agree it isn't making for good television, but I think tptb are drilling in to the viewer how very ingrained Hannah's 'poor chooser' was. She needed alot of help overcoming her unhealthy need for a Luke type. Girl is very young too. I just hope she didn't throw away the final two and end up going back to Luke at the end. stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2254279460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:00 pm

petesiepoo wrote:^^ I agree it isn't making for good television, but I think tptb are drilling in to the viewer how very ingrained Hannah's 'poor chooser' was. She needed alot of help overcoming her unhealthy need for a Luke type. Girl is very young too. I just hope she didn't throw away the final two and end up going back to Luke at the end. stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2254279460

I really don't think that is happening. She started questioning him very early on. Way quicker than I ever imagined. She sees the red flags. She acknowledges them and she is seriously questioning him and giving him the smack down as needed. The more she talks to him the angrier and more frustrated she gets....and the more she sees their relationship in contrast to the others she is developing. No way is she ending up with Luke IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:09 pm

@Sprite I agree that she will be truly done with Luke soon. My comment was more just frustration at how long it is taking to shoo him out the door, not that she would really let him come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Ok...I was on a long walk today listening to Ben and Ashley's podcast and it hit me. I could not figure out why they would have an episode like what we will see next week at such a pivotal time in the season....BUT

When Luke S. self eliminated, CH took away a rose. Doesn't that mean that he was going to get a rose? It would have been the classic 2 on 1 date set-up with both Lukes. When they did not get it, maybe that changed the production schedule?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Ok...I was on a long walk today listening to Ben and Ashley's podcast and it hit me.  I could not figure out why they would have an episode like what we will see next week at such a pivotal time in the season....BUT

When Luke S. self eliminated, CH took away a rose.  Doesn't that mean that he was going to get a rose?  It would have been the classic 2 on 1 date set-up with both Lukes.  When they did not get it, maybe that changed the production schedule?

But they would have known that at the beginning of the season. Why would they give a different date for the final and then change it half way through the season?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Hopefully they are doing this to edit future episodes and reduce Luke's screentime because we are all tired of it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:52 pm

Bingo, @BlackHalo. JMO but TPTB must have finally realized that we didn't like their story line as much as they did...so...I also think they are re-editing.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle