SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:39 pm

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 D93qz0lWwAAyXJ5
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Watch out, @wesleyhayden -- it looks like @jedwyattmusic is trying to steal your move. #TheBachelorette #LoveDontComeEasy #NeverForget pic.twitter.com/8gZ7JqamFB
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:39 pm

Ok at this point, how can you even be physically attracted when you're constantly arguing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:40 pm

Me as a therapist diagnosing Jed.

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 ImmaterialImpressionableAmazondolphin-size_restricted
via gifhy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:40 pm

eusebeia wrote:Thing is I could understand if she just didn't like Tyler and chose Peter--another standup guy.  But she chose the DB
She didn’t know about Jed during the show. Curious what will happen now that things are coming out and she’s watching it back.
The good guys are just not that attractive to her. :headbanging

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 pm

@Maddy laugh out loud yup that's what I posted up thread.

They have no shame in repeating scripts over and over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 pm

Maddy wrote:neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 D93qz0lWwAAyXJ5
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Watch out, @wesleyhayden -- it looks like @jedwyattmusic is trying to steal your move. #TheBachelorette #LoveDontComeEasy #NeverForget pic.twitter.com/8gZ7JqamFB
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=1

cantstopl I posted that two. Might be from a game book for country singers laugh out loud! Balcony and all neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How does she keep him? Producers? I would have told them where to go.

He is ruining her season, and she lets him.

GA I legit think she was gonna pick Luke until he shamed her on the FS date. Per CH in his ET interview, she just couldn’t quit Luke. I honestly don’t think producers forced her but that’s just my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 pm

I mean if there’s one satisfying thing about Hannah choosing Jed it’s that he’ll know and be reminded about how obsessed with Luke Hannah was. Like even more obsessed than I thought. Like if Luke didn’t basically call her a wh*re multiple times she would’ve picked him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So after this little chat with Luke, she still keep him.

No woman should have to explain themselves. You don't like it, there's the door.

Ever since what week 1 or 2..or their1/1 date all they do is argue. How can she still says their connection is so strong!!! Send him home!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok at this point, how can you even be physically attracted when you're constantly arguing.

I really don't think she is. I haven't seen them make out or show any physical affection...and girl clearly likes to get physical.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:43 pm

i am thinking prods would never allow jed to sing unless THEY thought of it or was a great idea in THEIR scenario. imo
I am not fond at all of those forced unatural segments. Plus I do not like jed voice at all laugh out loud But at the end of the day he IS a singer. not a wabbabe singer. He has 3 singles out. Maybe few bought it only but it is still an accomplishement IMO

I like tyler and peter on my screen. They seems very lovely men. I do not like Garrett, somethig is off to me imo.

the pickle prods? really? like the banana with CH? (ashley)?

thank you very much blu for sharing the pics and those who shared the tweets!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:43 pm

@mercieme wasn't Luke the supposed early front runner?

How could that be with all this arguing, they've never had a normal conversation that I can remember.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly