SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:33 am

WHY DOES LUKE MOVE HIS EYEBROWS SO MUCH!?!? I just can’t with him. He reminds me of a cult leader. I swear we are going to find out 10 years from now that he has a compound in New Mexico.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:33 am

Sharnee wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Honestly, don’t understand the attraction to Jed, regardless of what he has or hasn’t done.

Based on tonight’s episode alone, if I’m Hannah, I’m choosing Peter and putting a sauna in my house. laugh out loud

rofl rofl rofl

I'd be picking Tyler and throwing all of his pants in the dryer. :uptonogood

I’ll share washing days with you ! I mean , so you can continue to pay your own rent and all. I’ll make sure the pants are dried on high . Praying

rofl rofl rofl We are so bad. If only i wasn't old enough to be his mom, but I could be his Mrs. Robinson...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:41 am

Sprite wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Honestly, don’t understand the attraction to Jed, regardless of what he has or hasn’t done.

Based on tonight’s episode alone, if I’m Hannah, I’m choosing Peter and putting a sauna in my house. laugh out loud

rofl rofl rofl

I’ll share washing days with you ! I mean , so you can continue to pay your own rent and all. I’ll make sure the pants are dried on high . Praying

rofl rofl rofl  We are so bad. If only i wasn't old enough to be his mom, but I could be his Mrs. Robinson...

Well then, here’s to you Mrs. Robinson . I think my job will quite easy because rumor has it, I won’t be washing socks or ... Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:01 am

Sprite wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Me too! Tyler was definitely the “hot” topic of this episode .... that man is unbelievably smooth, besides coming across as sincere and thoughtful .... I can’t get enough of him!

I’m disappointed in Hannah ... I had actually grown to like her, much to my surprise, but her maturity level has dropped rapidly ... hanging on to Luke tells me she has no clue what she’s doing anymore, and it seems very unfair to the decent guys left. I think her two top choices were Luke and Jed, both losers. I hope she eventually dumps both, although it appears she left the show on the arm of the lying country-western singer. Perhaps she has woken up by now and told him where he can stuff that guitar. giggling :yes: rofl

All just my opinion of course ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:08 am

https://twitter.com/Cassand23213765/status/1143334391537643521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1143334391537643521&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft5230p420-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-june-24th-epi-6-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:11 am

Literally just saw this too! rofl thanks for bringing over!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:15 am

https://twitter.com/Shelby_NT/status/1143334727342014464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1143334727342014464&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft5230p420-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-june-24th-epi-6-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 am

https://twitter.com/hannnahberry?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1143329641328971776&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft5230p420-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-june-24th-epi-6-sleuthing-spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:26 am

Sprite wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl Amen!!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:21 am

If they where really going to do Jed any favors they wouldn't show him playing the piano (I think I even saw Hannah cringed at his missed notes) and the sure as hell wouldn't play that song he was singing on the bed. How awful was that song. Hannah ate up the gesture but still awful song. He must of set up that plan with the producers pretty early because his hair was gelled and he was ready to go once Peter sat down. I don't know if all the rumors are affecting me because I could see him into her on the earlier group dates but I haven't seen it since then. I will say I don't think we saw enough of the Scotland date to tell but this one for some reason everything he did was insincere to me. Again might be because the rumors but that's jmo.

I see pageant Hannah when she is with or talks about Peter and they are not locking lips. Also he seems like a sweet guy but I personally don't think I would enjoy his bachelor season. You can tell it took Garrett's relationship slower to develop with Hannah and he never caught up with her eventual f4. Love Tyler through the episode. Really like Dylan and Dustin. Hope we learn more about Dylan on BIP.

Dustin is 100% right at the end of the episode when he said she is keeping Luke because she believes she is in love with him. She can't see that it won't ever work yet but she wants to give every last morsel of herself trying. She got to realize somethings are just not meant to be and that's life but she hasn't yet. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:56 am

Haven’t watched the episode yet and not sure if I will, but from reading this board - which is much more enjoyable and less disheartening than watching - I don’t have an impression of the show giving undeserved screentime to the spoiled F1. Quite the contrary, I feel like the show is lowkey digging a hole for Jed by showcasing his lies and antics, subtly rubbing into our faces his opportunism and falsehood:

- “I would never lie” - by Jed Wyatt, contestant of The Bachelorette who joined the show lying about lying about lying.
- “I came for the platform as an aspiring musician but now I’m here for you.” (Paraphrasing) - by Jed Wyatt, who has a record number of screentime playing on instruments and showcasing his average singing voice. (The show is imo shading his intentions)
- “I’m falling in love with you.” - by Jed Wyatt, who has such a big heart that he is capable of loving two different women.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:29 am

Meh haven’t watched but agree with @limoncello the board was so much more fun to follow laugh out loud when I watch I will be fast forwarding all the Jed parts because I don’t think I can stomach him.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly