SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sunshine50 Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:54 am

She tagged him in it and he liked the tag

https://mobile.twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/likes

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:17 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Right on Joe . Wanna showcase your talent ? Go on a musical reality show .

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Sharnee wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Right on Joe . Wanna showcase your talent ? Go on a musical reality show .
Well he probably couldn't get on any of those Joe, you know on account of him not being a very good singer.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:21 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-episode-7-recap-hannah-luke/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:54 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 pm

Just watched that, LZ teases that they have some new info that will be coming out about the guitar Jed used in last nights episode.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:17 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Just watched that, LZ teases that they have some new info that will be coming out about the guitar Jed used in last nights episode.
This only gets funnier if the guitar belongs to Haley or she bought it for him rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Lost my previous attempt at a post. Short version:

Luke is still a trainwreck. Make him go. Please.
Jed is one cool character and that is all the more scary.

Peter is a delight to behold. Too bad we never got the chance to see much of him til now due to the above.
Tyler outdoes himself on the dance floor and
Hannah is IMHO kicking herself for not seeing the worth of either of these two.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:45 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Lost my previous attempt at a post.   Short version:

Luke is still a trainwreck.  Make him go. Please.
Jed is one cool character and that is all the more scary.

Peter is a delight to behold.  Too bad we never got the chance to see much of him til now due to the above.
Tyler outdoes himself on the dance floor and
Hannah is IMHO kicking herself for not seeing the worth of either of these two.

I agree! I read one tweet that said, Peter is the type you bring hold to meet your parents but then, when alone, he goes breaking headboards giggling
I love that Tyler is unproblematic . Sad that’s not Hannah’s type . She wants the I can change him men and not realizing they suck minutes out of your life and that you take more steps backwards then you do forwards. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:01 pm

Oh Boy... as many have said and observed here and in the media...this is no longer the Bachelorette, but The Luke P Show... I think he wa sin our screen more than any other, including Garett and Peter who had one on one!
here are some thoughts on what went down yesterday and some notes I took to highlight the miscommunication - gaslighting - that keeps being recycled and reuse by Luke.
So, of course he is all offended personally that Garett went in a naked bungee jumping date with his future wife! Insert his arched highbrows here.
He sits on these feelings for a while, choosing to NOT open up about that on the group date, but as soon as he can afterwards.
So here some of my live notes in that ‘ convo in Pink’ ( what an ugly thing she was wearing there... the coat, not the sweater)

Luke and Hannah,
Convo in pink ( WOW)
H : I wanted to share some of the things you said and how I felt about it, one thing that Hurt me was when you brought up about me meeting your family ...
He is ignoring completely what she says and is making excuses... and when he is not listening, not apologizing for hurting her feelings, he goes in to say ‘we are finally in track.’ ..and then she says ‘ no, I don’t think so..’.
he says,
I “didn’t  give you a chance to speak first.”.. ( so he can respond adequately)
L:”  I will never control you
I was totally misunderstood there
I didn’t mean that
Now that you’re bringing it that way
If I said that I didn’t mean it
I’m sorry I was misunderstood  ( this is NOT an apology... you can’t be sorry for YOU being misunderstood. Jeez...) typical narcs behavior
I don’t know if you did understand
I’m giving you the best I have
Forgive me
It’s Completely my fault
It will be worth it if you keep fighting “

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

So basically, again, not taking any ounce of accountability for his actions, his words and how that makes Hannah feel. And as soon as he feels invalidated or corrected ( like a little boy whose mom is scolding) , he starts to shift the blame on her AND /or saying words like “Forgive me, I’m doing my best.”.. pleading with her.
It’s is SOOOOO disturbing, and I swear, TPTB did strike gold with him as he is writing his own script of nonsense, they just have to catch it on tape.
To see her give him that last rose and what she said to him... shows how immature and not perceptive she really is. She lives in her delusion of what she wants to believe.

When Luke points finger at the guys saying YOU, YOU.. is another example of how unhinged he is and was with them.
Good on Tyler to call him out Luke ‘you’re trying to be the big dog...!!!
13 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 1646190589

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly