SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:43 am

ReneeM wrote:
misslurking wrote: I really thought he was coming clean about his gf mid makeout laugh out loud !! hehehe
I am guaranteeing that Jed doesn’t tell Hannah about the gf during filming. I think no way she’s that critical of Scott during interviews if at that point she knew she got engaged to someone who also had a gf.

I actually agree and still stand by the fact that he wont pull the "I have a confession to make" card twice and all the conspiracy of him admitting to being in a relationship in Greece or hometown are going to be wrong in the end. Hannah's post show interviews sort of already confirm this for me but with all this talk of him coming clean and knowing how next level manipulative Jed is I fully believe is also not above using the vulnerable position where Hannah is being mid intimacy to throw that truth bomb and cushion the blow of his actions ! He is worse than Luke IMO. Luke with all his gas lighting and delusion at least is outwardly unashamedly himself and lacks self awareness to the point of not even identifying his own issues. Jed knows his actions are deplorable and hence plays the part of a nice guy to achieve what he wants by deceit, dishonesty and manipulation.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:02 am

bluwavz wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jed’s manager really over played his hand this episode <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/theBachelorette?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#theBachelorette</a></p>— Nick Viall (@viallnicholas28) <a href="https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1143336350168387584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Question for the Nick chicks, or anyone that follows Nick. Would Nick ever diss one-half of a BN couple like this?? I'm really holding out hope here. laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:18 am

beautifulxendings wrote:Oh no guys. I just had an awful realization. Are we going to have a ATFR with Jed singing Hannah a new song he wrote, jusssst for her, on it? Please, please no. Send help.

13 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:08 am

Pilot Pete should commandeer a plane for a mercy mission and get the good guys out of there.
What the heck am I watching this season? A singer who can’t sing, liars who believe their own lies and a lead who doesn’t know the difference.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How does she keep him? Producers? I would have told them where to go.
He is ruining her season, and she lets him.
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok at this point, how can you even be physically attracted when you're constantly arguing.
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok at this point, how can you even be physically attracted when you're constantly arguing.
I really don't think she is. I haven't seen them make out or show any physical affection...and girl clearly likes to get physical.

IMO ss Sprite points out, Hannah has done little else but fight with Luke for the last several episodes; he IS ruining her season and she let's him; and it's hard for me to believe that she really cares about him. IMO he's not only an irritant to the rest of the cast he's a thorn in Hannah's side. But the interview with ex Bachelor and Bachelorette producer (Source) may shed some light on why she has kept Luke around so long. Starting at about 9:06 Katy was asked if the lead's producer intervenes and urges the lead to keep someone around because they are making for good TV. Katy says no because that risks the lead thinking "you're not here for me if you're giving me advice like that", but then Katy goes on to say that if the person is not really on the lead's radar (top 5 maybe) then yes - the producer might suggest keeping that person on because the lead also gets to keep the ones they really want to keep. IMO this is what happened this season.

CH has said that we are used to seeing villains "vill" but this season the villain is someone Hannah cares about and they stay way longer than we are used to seeing and that appears to be a story line for this season. But I also note that they allowed Hannah to take 4 cast to FD instead of 3 - ostensibly because she couldn't make up her mind. I think the real reason this happened is that they wanted Luke to be kept until after Hannah had her other FD just so that the ultimate clash would be over sex (or the implication of sex) in the FD with other guys. Keeping Luke didn't force Hannah to eliminate someone she wanted to keep because she could do that and still keep Luke and that's why Luke is still around. IMO Hannah had little awareness of how this was going to be portrayed and edited and she probably thought she was going to end up letting the "Beast" roar (and her looking good) when she finally dumped him. But Hannah wasn't the one who was giving direction to the editors.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:14 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1143336350168387584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1143336350168387584&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft5230p432-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-june-24th-epi-6-sleuthing-spoilers

Question for the Nick chicks, or anyone that follows Nick.  Would Nick ever diss one-half of a BN couple like this??    I'm really holding out hope here.  laugh out loud

Oh yes, he has done it in past to throw shade at an F1. BTW, I am no Nick chick.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:47 am

Mella13 wrote:Wish they filmed it here now when Latvia is green&colorful. April looks like November. But still pretty awesome. Naked bungee jumping tradition was something new for me. And I am Latvian. No one is doing it. 13 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

Thank you for sharing. It's just an example of how they script their storyline. This was done IMHO to set Luke off more than he already was.

Lucas15 wrote:snipped

IMO ss Sprite points out, Hannah has done little else but fight with Luke for the last several episodes; he IS ruining her season and she let's him; and it's hard for me to believe that she really cares about him. IMO he's not only an irritant to the rest of the cast he's a thorn in Hannah's side. But the interview with ex Bachelor and Bachelorette producer (Source) may shed some light on why she has kept Luke around so long. Starting at about 9:06 Katy was asked if the lead's producer intervenes and urges the lead to keep someone around because they are making for good TV. Katy says no because that risks the lead thinking "you're not here for me if you're giving me advice like that", but then Katy goes on to say that if the person is not really on the lead's radar (top 5 maybe) then yes - the producer might suggest keeping that person on because the lead also gets to keep the ones they really want to keep. IMO this is what happened this season.

CH has said that we are used to seeing villains "vill" but this season the villain is someone Hannah cares about and they stay way longer than we are used to seeing and that appears to be a story line for this season. But I also note that they allowed Hannah to take 4 cast to FD instead of 3 - ostensibly because she couldn't make up her mind. I think the real reason this happened is that they wanted Luke to be kept until after Hannah had her other FD just so that the ultimate clash would be over sex (or the implication of sex) in the FD with other guys. Keeping Luke didn't force Hannah to eliminate someone she wanted to keep because she could do that and still keep Luke and that's why Luke is still around. IMO Hannah had little awareness of how this was going to be portrayed and edited and she probably thought she was going to end up letting the "Beast" roar (and her looking good) when she finally dumped him. But Hannah wasn't the one who was giving direction to the editors.
JMHO

I couldn't agree with you more. We have heard from others in the past, you can have this if you do this. It's a give and take and you compromise for what you want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:56 am

Hannah's RC comment to Luke about having good in him just shows she still thinks she can "fix" a person. no no

Where is the scene of Tyler and Mike dancing around the piano from? Was it a blooper at the end or shown during the date? How did I miss it!?!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:01 am

bluwavz wrote:

Prety sure Tyler is holding hannah's drink and watching her while she arm wrestles. Oh Tyler. whipped
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 am

aviej wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1143336350168387584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1143336350168387584&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft5230p432-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-june-24th-epi-6-sleuthing-spoilers

Question for the Nick chicks, or anyone that follows Nick.  Would Nick ever diss one-half of a BN couple like this??    I'm really holding out hope here.  laugh out loud

Oh yes, he has done it in past to throw shade at an F1. BTW, I am no Nick chick.

Josh Murray. He’s the only F1 I recall Nick putting on blast.

Regarding Hannah, IMO the silver lining here is that at 24 she is learning how off her picker is. She clearly lacked insight into what a healthy relationship should look like - at least at this point in filming. If this experience ended up teaching her how to overcome blindness then that is incredibly valuable even if she ends up single. I think young “inexperienced in dating” viewers are certainly learning from her mistakes.
And in the case of Jed and the gf situation, hopefully the public shaming will deter future applicants with unresolved relationships from trying to get cast.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 pm

ABC (4.831 million viewers, #1; adults 18-49: 1.2, #1) held onto the top spot on Monday thanks to new episodes of "The Bachelorette" (5.640 million viewers, #1; adults 18-49: 1.5, #1) and "Grand Hotel" (3.213 million viewers, #7; adults 18-49: 0.6, #T4).
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2019/06/25/mondays-broadcast-ratings-abc-keeps-top-spot-with-the-bachelorette-689102/broadcast_20190624/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:
ABC (4.831 million viewers, #1; adults 18-49: 1.2, #1) held onto the top spot on Monday thanks to new episodes of "The Bachelorette" (5.640 million viewers, #1; adults 18-49: 1.5, #1) and "Grand Hotel" (3.213 million viewers, #7; adults 18-49: 0.6, #T4).
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2019/06/25/mondays-broadcast-ratings-abc-keeps-top-spot-with-the-bachelorette-689102/broadcast_20190624/

As I suspected this only helps the show not hurt it! TPTB are loving this imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly