SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:47 am

It surprises me how Hannah climbs up on the guys' lap and straddles them. I swear she would have stripped right then and there with Jed if the cameras weren't rolling. She's a very sexual being. Remember Hannah, your Grandpa is watching the show. laugh out loud laugh out loud When does Luke leave? Soon, I hope. He bugs me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:54 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Amberly wrote:I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
Jed at the RS last night after giving him the rose and before his hug?

I couldn't catch it.  I did notice she gave him an extra squeeze when they hugged.  
this episode convinced me she might have jed as her number one already as demonstrated by the extra hug described here, her monkey jump when he entered her hotel room, her being in heaven as he serenaded her, their intimate talk during the group date, their time on the bed staring into each other’s eyes after the first falling in love utterance. imo tyler and peter are far behind. also imo people like tyler so much they don’t want to see to her connection with jed. reminds me of how everyone fangirled over peter krause because he was hot and missed rachel and bryan’s connection but i saw it.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Amberly wrote:I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
I couldn't catch it.  I did notice she gave him an extra squeeze when they hugged.  

*snipped*
this episode convinced me she might have jed as her number one already as demonstrated by the extra hug described here, her monkey jump when he entered her hotel room, her being  in heaven as he serenaded her, their intimate talk during the group date, their time on the bed staring into each other’s eyes after the first falling in love utterance.

I wonder if hannah knowing all of Jed's Tea out there (NOT the version Jed told her),

would have the same intensity and eagerness when seeing Jed at their SHVs? would Hannah be jumping his bones EVERY time she sees Jed now?

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 623245435

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:24 am

Cari wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

*snipped*
this episode convinced me she might have jed as her number one already as demonstrated by the extra hug described here, her monkey jump when he entered her hotel room, her being  in heaven as he serenaded her, their intimate talk during the group date, their time on the bed staring into each other’s eyes after the first falling in love utterance.

I wonder if hannah knowing all of Jed's Tea out there (NOT the version Jed told her),

would have the same intensity and eagerness when seeing Jed at their SHVs? would Hannah be jumping his bones EVERY time she sees Jed now?

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 623245435
i don’t even know if there are any more shvs in their future. they could be broken up already. but if they are my I am sure the visits are tense!

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:34 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
Cari wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

*snipped*

i don’t even know if there are any more shvs in their future. they could be broken up already. but if they are my I am sure the visits are tense!

i love and agree with your Name Handle by the way! i immensely LOVE Rice and Pasta! oops i'm digressing...

of course i agree with what you said, @ilovecarbs! That is exactly what Wise Hannah would do, right? BUT basing on her giving Luke P so many chances, Hannah B will give Jed soooo maannnnny benefit of the doubt and will believe whatever "the truth Jed tells her". Rolling Eyes

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:40 am

Mommyof2 wrote:It surprises me how Hannah climbs up on the guys' lap and straddles them.  I swear she would have stripped right then and there with Jed if the cameras weren't rolling. She's a very sexual being.  Remember Hannah, your Grandpa is watching the show.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  When does Luke leave?  Soon, I hope.  He bugs me.  

I'm surprised too. Disappointed in her season. She is jumping and straddling just about every single one of them. Not a good look for her IMHO.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:53 am

Link: Tyler's twitter6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Screen64
6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Screen63
Tyler is still is still defending Hannah for her choices on the show and continues to show us that good men do exist on this show.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:17 am

Jolena wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:It surprises me how Hannah climbs up on the guys' lap and straddles them.  I swear she would have stripped right then and there with Jed if the cameras weren't rolling. She's a very sexual being.  Remember Hannah, your Grandpa is watching the show.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  When does Luke leave?  Soon, I hope.  He bugs me.  

I'm surprised too. Disappointed in her season. She is jumping and straddling just about every single one of them. Not a good look for her IMHO.

We need to remember she is relatively inexperienced with guys per the number of guys she says she has kissed in her life. I suspect ABC was concerned about this and her handlers encouraged her to be more sexy than her lack of experience would provide; or she found a whole new world to get excited about because it was new to her. I always wonder about kissing quality on the show - I don't necessarily believe Luke was her best kisser at that point but she did have an opinion. Kissing clinches are a part of why a guy gets picked and we don't have that sleuthing info! It appears some bachelorettes were more "physical connection" oriented (Jillian) and some were more interested in the whole person and long-term husband/father material (Tricia).

Production stages so many of the scenes which detracts from sleuthing. The greeting for home-town dates is always so staged. Girl must leap at guy and he holds her in the air.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:28 am

It doesn't bother me - in real life, I have no doubt that she'd be all over a man she's interested in. I don't think she's demonstrating that behavior with the matter-of-time guys.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:35 am

Didn't Hannah say she was engaged twice? While the number of men she's been sexual (whatever that may mean) with might be low, I'm assuming that she's had enough experience with her past fiancés to understand what sexy behavior entails. I don't have an issue with her straddling the guys if that's what she wants to do and if that's what she thinks is sexy. The guys sure don't seem to be complaining.IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:45 am

It's her life, but I can't imagine doing the heavy make-outs with so many guys knowing your family and the world will see it. Not to mention all the guys will watch this back and realize they weren't that special. If the bachelor climbed on so many different girls in the same way, I think he'd get ridiculed for it. Has a bach been so hot and heavy in the past? I can't recall. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly