SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:25 am

Yes, I really dont believe Tyler can be F1 with everything speaking for Jed being it but I can always wish for a miracle😂

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am

How do we know SHV will be done differently? Because RS said so? But that was when he spoiled Tyler was f1, correct? So he could be wrong?

Most of sanctioned SHV is on the west coast, particularly LA and Palm Spring, so unless there’s other proof, I still believe SHV is on the west coast. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:41 am

Mommyof2 wrote:SCMIIW, but didn't RS say that he had photos of H&J's SHV?  

From his blog post:

Sorry the initial Tyler info was wrong. Just wasn’t as solid as I thought it was. But the info about Jed from 3 weeks ago is as solid as I can get and I just have to leave it at that. I’m well aware people will still hold out hope it’s Tyler and you have every right to. All I’m doing is telling you what I was told based on the people I’ve spoken with, the information I’ve seen, and frankly, one major piece of information that’s floating out there. I’m confident in this and I’ll leave it at that. Every time I’ve had to change my spoiler in the past (Ali, Kaitlyn, Rachel) it’s ended up being right, so, take that for what it’s worth. I wouldn’t change the biggest spoiler of the season unless I had something pretty solid to go off of. I believe I do.

Link

Another except from his blog on Wednesday:
Hey Steve!

It is my first time writing in, but thank you so much for spoiling! I was sad to hear that Tyler did not win. As much as I want to think you are wrong, I know you aren’t. Do you know if they have been having their “happy couple weekends?” Yup.
Link 2

Based on these answers, he has not confirmed if he has any photo evidence, let alone SHV photos of Hannah and Jed. He still however maintains that he has enough proof to change his spoilers.

Hope this helps.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:42 am

Miyala wrote:Yes, I really dont believe Tyler can be F1 with everything speaking for Jed being it but I can always wish for a miracle😂

Me too. Hail Mary giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:26 pm

IMHO If a contestants whereabouts are always accounted for there is pretty much zero chance they are the F1. That's just the way it is and how we have sleuthed over the years. If they were the F1 they wouldn't be posting what they are doing on a consistent basis going about their day then go back to the lead who is locked away in a hotel sitting around doing nothing all day. There is no benefit that I can see to the couple.

SHV's like @sdmom mentioned are for the most part on the west coast. We have confirmation from pretty much every couple they are together for several days at a time, provided with whatever they want and they travel in disguise. We have many pics over the years sleuthed to confirm all this.

Sleuthing never stops because we all know anything can change after the camera's stop rolling.

If anything this season has kept us on our toes to have firm confirmation of SHV's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Hannah was on IG around 15 to 25 minutes ago and Hannah followed a popular Nashville Boutique that Emily Maynard also follows and they follow Emily. And liked another wedding dress. Still no Jed.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 pm

@smg2587 great stuff! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
i don’t think he got into specifics on what he has.

Maybe it was speculation circling around the board.  I did find his choice of words telling though, "from what I have SEEN."  Makes me think he has photographic evidence.  Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:48 pm

misslurking wrote:

From his blog post:

Sorry the initial Tyler info was wrong. Just wasn’t as solid as I thought it was. But the info about Jed from 3 weeks ago is as solid as I can get and I just have to leave it at that. I’m well aware people will still hold out hope it’s Tyler and you have every right to. All I’m doing is telling you what I was told based on the people I’ve spoken with, the information I’ve seen, and frankly, one major piece of information that’s floating out there. I’m confident in this and I’ll leave it at that. Every time I’ve had to change my spoiler in the past (Ali, Kaitlyn, Rachel) it’s ended up being right, so, take that for what it’s worth. I wouldn’t change the biggest spoiler of the season unless I had something pretty solid to go off of. I believe I do.

Link

Another except from his blog on Wednesday:
Hey Steve!

It is my first time writing in, but thank you so much for spoiling! I was sad to hear that Tyler did not win. As much as I want to think you are wrong, I know you aren’t. Do you know if they have been having their “happy couple weekends?” Yup.
Link 2

Based on these answers, he has not confirmed if he has any photo evidence, let alone SHV photos of Hannah and Jed. He still however maintains that he has enough proof to change his spoilers.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Maybe it was speculation circling around the board.  I did find his choice of words telling though, "from what I have SEEN."  Makes me think he has photographic evidence.  Jmo

Well, he had also “seen “ evidence of Jed’ bad behavior . Imo, he doesn’t seem his smug confident self .

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Well, he had also “seen “ evidence of Jed’ bad behavior . Imo, he doesn’t seem his smug confident self .

Agree, Also want to add, He could have seen text exchange or a picture of the FRC with Jed and Hannah looking happy ? he doesn't seem to want to make it clear what exactly convince him to change his spoilers just that he had enough to know he was wrong the first time and also added there are still sources that swear Tyler won so he is defiantly not confident this time.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:44 pm

This may be the wrong thread to post this in (sorry if it is) but there’s a theory out there that Jed tells hannah about his gf back home and she sends him home then he’s the one that shows back up with a ring. That maybe she’s about to go with Tyler and is set on it but he shows up and she changes her mind. Maybe that’s why people have conflicting information... because she WAS going to go with Tyler but changed her mind at the last second.

The biggest thing that makes me think it’s not Tyler is the inability to ever place Tyler and Hannah in the same state since filming ended but who knows laugh out loud!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil