SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:24 am

@mercieme he tagged Tyler, Kevin, Clay etc so I think Tyler’s gonna be there. Idk for sure though, you guys might be right.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:24 am

A while ago... when Tyler was still the spoiled F1, RS made some mention that he knew Tyler would be traveling a bunch coming up... forget where, but I remember reading that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:24 am

Abda81864 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Just for the sake of it, Jed is in Nashville.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzWDN1nhfIQ/?igshid=12ex8eogqh7ba

See, to me that doesn't look like a man that just got dumped.  no idea laugh out loud

He has sad eyes to me. He also shaved probably to be unrecognizable jmo

Maybe he has no shame

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:26 am

sosleepy wrote:A while ago... when Tyler was still the spoiled F1, RS made some mention that he knew Tyler would be traveling a bunch coming up... forget where, but I remember reading that.
It was in reference to traveling to NYC for work but he has been stationed in NYC for weeks now until this weekend.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:26 am

Abda81864 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

See, to me that doesn't look like a man that just got dumped.  no idea laugh out loud

I wonder where this was taken? The girl to his right has a shirt with a Bible verse. Possibly church?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:30 am

ReneeM wrote:@mercieme he tagged Tyler, Kevin, Clay etc so I think Tyler’s gonna be there. Idk for sure though, you guys might be right.

This one is confusing because Tyler isn't actually promoting it like he usually does. We'll see if he shows up in Chicago. dizzy Unless it's a cover up
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:31 am

@sosleepy ok I’m gonna be hopeful for both us rn (it’ll change in 10 minutes so you better get it together by then laugh out loud). I never thought that if Hannah & Tyler met up at some point this trip it’d be a full SHV or even an extended period. I’ve always thought it’d be a 1 day thing where they meet up, talk, open the lines of communication fully, and be in each other’s presence for the first time since filming. And if this goes well then a SHV in a few weeks.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:34 am

For as much as Tyler and Matt were posting to IG about their trip down to Charlotte and then to Atlanta, it's been nothing since the football camp has been over. I have a feeling they even left that early since they weren't in the coaches picture.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:39 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I wonder where this was taken? The girl to his right has a shirt with a Bible verse.  Possibly church?
i am forgetting what day but there was a post on reddit that jed started following a church. i can’t remember any details. i imagine his current controversy is the type of thing that makes people turn to religion.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:42 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I wonder where this was taken? The girl to his right has a shirt with a Bible verse.  Possibly church?
i am forgetting what day but there was a post on reddit that jed started following a church. i can’t remember any details. i imagine his current controversy is the type of thing that makes people turn to religion.
I believe that follow of a church was on his youtube account with his music videos and the follow date is around the first few weeks he came back from filming.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:44 am

At this point I’m trying to remember that Hannah apparently just broke up with Jed a week ago. She’s had a lot to process over the last two weeks. Maybe it’s best that she just takes some time to be at home with family before potentially seeing Tyler. I think this upcoming weekend could be really interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:45 am

Reminder this thread is for tracking whereabouts and conversations about that. We’ve been getting off topic in here too much laugh out loud and it makes it hard to keep up with where Hannah, Jed, and Tyler are.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil