SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:10 pm

No locations for anyone so far today. As for the sm front. Tyler only reposted a story so far from last night. No Jed online. And Hannah made her post and liked something. But she also added a new playlist to her Apple. So far it has 55 songs. Remember she has to head to LA soon for MTA so it might be in preparation for that. Also their are all kind of songs on that one. Also she move most of the sounds from the previously name "Thinking of You" Playlist now untitled to that new playlist.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Since we’re talking about her playlist, I believe she added Panini by Lil Nas. It’s the same song Tyler played in his IG story the other day while on the boat and he was shaking his head yes. Just throwing little things like these out there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Since we’re talking about her playlist, I believe she added Panini by Lil Nas. It’s the same song Tyler played in his IG story the other day while on the boat and he was shaking his head yes. Just throwing little things like these out there.
Cool thanks Ash for confirming (imo) what I already knew she's keeping tabs laugh out loud

Here's to me hoping they are talking atleast. :tissuebox
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:36 pm

^^^^. Thanks for this. Very interesting. So at least we know she is watching his stories. No way she picks that song on her own. Lol.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:41 pm

That whole playlist is a big Batman signal to me. There is absolutely no way you can’t say that that have at least been in contact with each other, IMO. Some of those songs are just way to coincidental.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:42 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^^. Thanks for this.  Very interesting.  So at least we know she is watching his stories.  No way she picks that song on her own. Lol.

Exactly! From T Swift to that......ummm..... cantstopl

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:57 pm

I’ll eat my hat if they haven’t been in contact...

Because:

1. The clues kind of point to the fact that they have.

And

2. After Jed drama, Tyler being who he is, wouldn’t he want to touch base? Further, wouldn’t she want/need to (even on just a curious level) reach out to someone she was also close to in the house, who is coincidentally also very close to Jed... just to see what he/they knew? Like getting/reaching out for support from someone else who was also right there and in the thick of it.

And

3. There is just soooooooo much chatter about them as a possibility. How could they, as people, have all this swirling around them and not feel the need to actually talk. It’s too awkward not to. IMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 pm

I'm sure they have been in contact -- probably more than people think.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:26 pm

suzq wrote:I'm sure they have been in contact -- probably more than people think.

ITA with this statement. This year is VERY different in so many ways and the SHV reflect that. Be it because of new producers, who are taking into consideration the SM more than the previous ones, and / or the ability of their leads ( especially T. C.) to master the game of cat and mouse, by making sure he seems to be accounted for at all times. The 4th if July has been a very traditional time for the last couple to ‘ hint ‘  or even openly give clues , ‘ that they were together. Now that this day was known ahead of time by all parties involved to be one that would be analyzed under a microscope, they set up strategic clues that purposely lead people to still GUESS if they are together at all or ‘what is going on, maybe they are not together, maybe they are ‘ etc. which is the whole point. They are avoiding having complete silent time or MIA at the same time as this is THE main clue that always was used. Now, the playlist thing is really interesting and is a new frontier intro their shenanigans, and I believe that it’s such a MINUTE number of super fans that is reading and looking into these, that it’s not affecting their strategy. So I personally think these signals of playlist songs and likes are bones thrown at the die hard Fans like us who are looking for ANY form of reassurance and confidence in their status.
With the People article and it’s media reach throughout the country, plus pretty much all the general entertainment outlets that picked up Haley’s story, this information and the status of Hannah’s relationship has reached a place of no return to a usually non spoiled population. They (TPTB ) are trying to reign it in so to speak, and send all these apparent conflicting signals to continue to make people curious and confused, so that they can come out STILL looking good by producing a SURPRISING MOST DRAMATIC twist ending...
So in conclusion, I for one do not doubt that Tyler and Hannah are together, and are just constantly readjusting their strategy to roll with the many punches they were given this year. They sure look happy. 5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 3045963862

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:41 pm

If she was still with he4 F1 I believe they would have had a SHV this weekend. But since they broke up there have been no more SHVs. I doubt her and Tyler have seen each other. I am not sure the6 have even talked. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Tyler and Hannah were never going to go straight into a SHV. If they meet before AFR, look for an Arie/Lauren type sit down. I feel like the narrative actually makes more sense for her to go to NY to see him, like Arie going to Virginia. We are all so hyper focused on tracking Tyler’s moves when, idk, the storyboard might favor her going to him.... if this is how it even goes down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Tyler just posted a story of him wake boarding.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil